ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

DopeyDecentHanumanmonkey.gif

Reactions: CelticHawk
Bull, based on your scoring, there is no way Beckham and the kicker go for 30 points tonight, right?

The game winner better not be a 20 point thing. I will show up at whatever 6 course shit hole Da Bull is playing at.

I have more points against me than @CelticHawk has points for and he's 4-0. He must have that Big 10 fantasy football schedule as well, cupcake city.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
I have more points against me than @CelticHawk has points for and he's 4-0. He must have that Big 10 fantasy football schedule as well, cupcake city.

He's played the bottom 4 teams in the league so far (myself included). He'll start to plummet like his beloved Hawkeyes in the next few weeks.

Here's the recap of my matchup with @Jhmoss1812 courtesy of yahoo:

Jerry's Kids put up the highest score of the week and clobbered Hebrew Hammer 123.50 to 84.47. The beating gave Jerry's Kids two blowout wins on the season. Hebrew Hammer, coming off a 125.35 to 62.68 win against chris's Team, saw their scoring shrink like @CelticHawk's penis this week. The result might have been even worse, Jerry's Kids had a starter score zero points (Stephen Gostkowski). Jerry's Kids (2-2, 466.73 points) climbs into third place like he climbed onto @Jhmoss1812's mom and Hebrew Hammer (1-3, 382.74 points) drops to eighth place.

Here's the recap of my matchup with @Jhmoss1812 courtesy of yahoo:

Jerry's Kids put up the highest score of the week and clobbered Hebrew Hammer 123.50 to 84.47. The beating gave Jerry's Kids two blowout wins on the season. Hebrew Hammer, coming off a 125.35 to 62.68 win against chris's Team, saw their scoring shrink like @CelticHawk's penis this week. The result might have been even worse, Jerry's Kids had a starter score zero points (Stephen Gostkowski). Jerry's Kids (2-2, 466.73 points) climbs into third place like he climbed onto @Jhmoss1812's mom and Hebrew Hammer (1-3, 382.74 points) drops to eighth place.

You didn't make that big of a climb.

Reactions: tw3301
No worries. His next match up will not be so easy. The champ is here to save the day.
abblGwA1.gif

I'm willing to listen to offers for Beckham if anyone is interested. My team is Chris's team.

Pretty surprised Matt Ryan was on the waivers. Next two weeks are pretty brutal with Denver and Seattle but his schedule is pretty favorable the rest of the way.

I need some players. Half my team is on a bye or questionable to play.

I need some players. Half my team is on a bye or questionable to play.
Oh boo fvckin hoo. I've lost half my team to injury and rehab. And, you don't have to face Bresus this week cause he's on bye. Suck it.

Is the guy who has less than 300 points scored against him complaining? The majority of the league has over 400 points against and this dude doesn't even have 300. This dude has 2015 Iowa Hawkeye luck running through his veins right now. Can't wait to watch him have an epic collapse just like his beloved Hawkeyes.

Reactions: tw3301
Is the guy who has less than 300 points scored against him complaining? The majority of the league has over 400 points against and this dude doesn't even have 300. This dude has 2015 Iowa Hawkeye luck running through his veins right now. Can't wait to watch him have an epic collapse just like his beloved Hawkeyes.
I don't know if it is possible to collapse the way the Hawkeyes did last year, that was epic. ****ing embarrassing really.

ADVERTISEMENT