ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Tell ya what I'm giving your $51.80 back and handing your team over to someone else. Thanks for playing. @JimboBBN you want to play for free?
I'm sure his team would appreciate playing for winning manager with multiple fantasy championships on his resume. I turn even the worst drafts into contenders, so there is hope for you @829305

Da Bull gets jacked up in this thread and then @829305 gets kicked out of the league? Fvck yeah, this is awesome!!! This is why I keep coming back to this league.

BEST, LEAGUE, EVER!!!!

Da Bull gets jacked up in this thread and then @829305 gets kicked out of the league? Fvck yeah, this is awesome!!! This is why I keep coming back to this league.

BEST, LEAGUE, EVER!!!!

I hope he's really not getting kicked out of the league. Or, if he is, he doesn't get his buy-in back. That just shorts the pot for me at the end of the year.

Reactions: CelticHawk
Would have had 25 if everyone didn't bitch but you aint got to worry about it anymore you're out of the league.
200.gif

That's one way to make sure I don't repeat.SmokinSmile

Last edited:
I'm sure his team would appreciate playing for winning manager with multiple fantasy championships on his resume. I turn even the worst drafts into contenders, so there is hope for you @829305
No offense, kid. But I'm pretty sure I've been playing fantasy football since before you were born. 1989. 7th grade elective class. JJ Birden and Steve DeBerg would get me my first title. ;)

Coincidentally, the scoring system was all jacked up, as touchdowns were 100 points for a TD between 1-25 yards, 200 pts for 26-50, and so forth. Boy did I love perusing the Monday morning paper for box scores. Anyway, 27 years later and some still haven't figured out a sane scoring system. Weird.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
No offense, kid. But I'm pretty sure I've been playing fantasy football since before you were born. 1989. 7th grade elective class. JJ Birden and Steve DeBerg would get me my first title. ;)

Coincidentally, the scoring system was all jacked up, as touchdowns were 100 points for a TD between 1-25 yards, 200 pts for 26-50, and so forth. Boy did I love perusing the Monday morning paper for box scores. Anyway, 27 years later and some still haven't figured out a sane scoring system. Weird.
I'm just messing, man. I was indeed born three years after you started playing. Doesn't make me any less of a stud owner though SmokinSmile

Reactions: 829305
Man I really wish the 1st thread with all the bitching of the original scoring was up.

Stop being such a sensitive little bitch. I'm just ****ing with you. We all have the same scoring system and we all knew about it before the draft.

Draft accordingly. Not saying I did that since I'm about to be 1-3. But it's just easy to give you a hard time.

Last edited:
Stop being such a sensitive little bitch. I'm just ****ing with you. We all have the same scoring system and we all knew about it before the draft.

Draft accordingly. Not saying I did that since I'm about to be 1-3. But it's just easy to give you a hard time.

That's it you're out of the league too. I ain't dealing with these kind of accusations...

Reactions: JimboBBN

Yeah, i mean there is a reason people went after running backs and cam newton was taken first overall. And also yes you're about to be 1-3... im busting that ass. Pretty sure i only had 2 wins all of last season, whoever the **** "chris's team" is you're next and for christ's sake (sorry @Jhmoss1812 ) name your team.

That's it you're out of the league too. I ain't dealing with these kind of accusations...
At least you're consistent.

Josh Gordon is done. Watkins to the IR. Gronk is a turd. And I have a kicker on a team that goes for two, for Christ's sake. I was going to stop harassing the shit scoring system, but it seems I'd be wise to get booted w a refund. Hmm.
giphy.gif

don't lump me in with these whiners. @Jhmoss1812 just wants out of the league because I stomped his guts out this weekend. Coward.

LOL I was obviously kidding about wanting out of the league. I'm free rolling this year anyways. You did murder me though.

A few people talk shit about your scoring system and you threaten to kick us out of the league. But yeah, we're the sensitive ones.

Cause you's gullible. I don't give a shit. Its not a coincidence the two complaining are about to go 1-3.

Cause you's gullible. I don't give a shit. Its not a coincidence the two complaining are about to go 1-3.

I'm pretty sure we said your scoring system was stupid when we were 0-0 as well. Like I said, the scoring system isn't the reason I'm losing. I have better things to do than focus on a $50 FF league. That's probably meaningful money to you though. Just because I'm 1-3 doesn't mean the scoring system isn't incredibly stupid.

It's week four and people are still complaining about the scoring system Laughing one of you guys should have taken initiative to do it instead of roasting poor @IUBtown

Since they wanted to bitch and moan I decided to make some obscure pts system. Teach them to appreciate what they get the first time.

OMG, billy just called Da Bull a drunk and a degenerate gambler. lol

The scoring system is a complete joke. I don't have Julio but I would be so mad if I did. 15 targets, 12 catches for 300 yards and a TD, and all he gets is 28 points?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT