ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Hawk finally paid. I'm pretty sure i'll only be paying out 2nd place in the tournament. thanks for the money suckers.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
Jmoss is like some dude that just walked into a bar and started punching everyone. I like it.

Hey guys. I know im not in the league but Im looking for some trade advice. I thinking about offering Luck straight up for Amari Cooper. I have Tom Brady and good RB's but my receivers are crap. Most everyone else in my league with decent receivers already have a QB. Is Cooper enough for Luck?

I don't think so, maybe if New England had already been on their bye, though Amari is in a pass friendly offense he hasn't been a consistent player. What do your WRs look like?

I don't think so, maybe if New England had already been on their bye, though Amari is in a pass friendly offense he hasn't been a consistent player. What do your WRs look like?

yea the bye scares me. I have Mike Wallace, Sterling Shepard, Robert Woods, and Donte Moncrief, and Sammy Coates. So a bunch of WR/3's at best I had Sammy Watkins. We can play 2 wr's and a flex, but i typically use a RB in the flex

3rd straight win, moved up to 2nd place, get to take @CelticHawk down next week:
snuggie-celebration-gif_zps52f94245.gif

I think he's on par with those guys, Coates is coming into his own playing across from Brown. I don't see enough of an upgrade to justify getting rid of luck before the bye, especially him going against GBs weak pass defense during Brady's bye.

This week's recap courtesy of Yahoo:
Fantasy football owners will accept any point margin to keep a win streak alive, but if you are able to win in a commanding fashion, it makes the streak all the more sweet. That is what Jerry's Kids accomplished this week when they put up the second-highest point total this season, and won their third consecutive win to crush chris's Team 141.04 to 72.26. The streak, which has been a windfall for Jerry's Kids, has allowed them to move up from eighth place in Week 3 to second place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 121.55 points per matchup. chris's Team goes to 1-4 and stays put in ninth place. Jerry's Kids has now steamrolled Da_Commish (126.93 to 77.50) and Hebrew Hammer (123.50 to 84.47).

I think he's on par with those guys, Coates is coming into his own playing across from Brown. I don't see enough of an upgrade to justify getting rid of luck before the bye, especially him going against GBs weak pass defense during Brady's bye.
yea Coates is extremely big play dependent though. I guess if Moncrief can come back that will help. I just feel like im a 1 good WR away from having a really good team.

yea Coates is extremely big play dependent though. I guess if Moncrief can come back that will help. I just feel like im a 1 good WR away from having a really good team.
I would do it, if you have Chin Dimple. Worrying about a bye week is silly business; no one has byes in the playoffs.

Then again, maybe your scoring system is like the Rivals league and you should trade for a defense or kicker instead.

Anyone looking for depth? I am willing to trade some of my players for an upgrade at RB or WR. I have some pretty solid players but can't play them all at once. I'd rather package them to get an elite player. If anyone is willing to trade, send some offers.

He makes a good point. Justin Tucker is projected 15.94 points for me this week. Maybe if your scoring system wasn't so dumb you would of broke 80 this past week?
Scoring system is perfect, you guys just drafted like idiots. It literally showed you what each player was projected to score with the system at the time of the draft. UNC fans are system GM's in fantasy football like Roy, meanwhile this Duke fan adapted to the times like coach K. Can't blame this one on the NCAA scandal bitches.

Reactions: IUBtown
Scoring system is perfect, you guys just drafted like idiots. It literally showed you what each player was projected to score with the system at the time of the draft. UNC fans are system GM's in fantasy football like Roy, meanwhile this Duke fan adapted to the times like coach K. Can't blame this one on the NCAA scandal bitches.
UNC fans Rivals fantasy football titles 1.
Duke fans 0.
Scoreboard, bitch.

Anyone looking for depth? I am willing to trade some of my players for an upgrade at RB or WR. I have some pretty solid players but can't play them all at once. I'd rather package them to get an elite player. If anyone is willing to trade, send some offers.
Which players you looking at trading? Only player on my team I'm not willing to trade is Bell

I am doing ok so far. Considering Wilson has been inconsistent and injured along with my top receivers and my first pick and top RB not scoring a TD yet.

Reactions: tw3301
What are you looking at for Charles?

WR1 or RB1 basically....I have guys like Dez, Fitzgerald, Landry, Sanders and Crabtree already. But I can only play 3 of them at most. I'd rather package one of them with Charles to get an elite WR or RB.

I would package Charles with a WR for Bell if you're willing to give him up.

WR1 or RB1 basically....I have guys like Dez, Fitzgerald, Landry, Sanders and Crabtree already. But I can only play 3 of them at most. I'd rather package one of them with Charles to get an elite WR or RB.

I would package Charles with a WR for Bell if you're willing to give him up.
Bell is untouchable honestly man. I don't think there is 1 player I would rather have over him.

Aaaaand Demaryius Thomas drops like 5 balls last night to completely shit the bed. @CelticHawk might get lucky again this week.

Reactions: IUBtown
Aaaaand Demaryius Thomas drops like 5 balls last night to completely shit the bed. @CelticHawk might get lucky again this week.

Dude have him and Anderson in my other league and they're screwing me. I only needed to win 5 games this year to clench the big pot and i'm winless so far. Unfvckingbelievable

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT