ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition season

Of course, I wasn't saying it's the data point we needed. But it does say that he's possibly capable of much more than you guys originally thought.
Possible. I mean Fitzner hit something like 90/100 three's, in a drill. Yet some of your fans say we have NO shooters. Well, I mean..................90/100 says he's possibly capable of being, well, a shooter we need.

I like Cline. I think he's a glue guy, type of player. I don't think he's a guy you can depend on to get you 12-15 a night. I could be wrong. I just think he's someone who could be capable of having THAT game( a 7-12 from 3 night) here or there.

Lol the Sec.
giphy.gif

That somehow changes the facts of the article? RollLaugh

After reading the first sentence, it seems like the dude who wrote it didn't watch the game and just used his heavily biased rival fandom based on the stats.

The best writer just left the courier journal too and went to The Athletic, so the only reason why you'd read the CJ is to see something that likes to shun our team and nit pick everything, which it appears yall love because I've seen about 5 different %'s ITT as it really matters in the 1st game of the season. I mean ya'll shot 1-13 from the 3 against Transy.....does that matter at all? No.

After reading the first sentence, it seems like the dude who wrote it didn't watch the game and just used his heavily biased rival fandom based on the stats.

The best writer just left the courier journal too and went to The Athletic, so the only reason why you'd read the CJ is to see something that likes to shun our team and nit pick everything, which it appears yall love because I've seen about 5 different %'s ITT as it really matters in the 1st game of the season. I mean ya'll shot 1-13 from the 3 against Transy.....does that matter at all? No.
The author is a Jew lesbian from California that went to Mizzou, and a biased fan wouldn't have said, "perennial NCAA Division II powerhouse Bellarmine." I didn't just decide to get on the CJ site and see what I could find and I have no clue who writes for them, nor do I give a shit. I Googled "Louisville vs. Bellarmine" because Rocky brought it up and surprise, surprise it's the first thing that pops up. Also, we have already ripped UK's performance against Transy in this thread, specifically mentioning 1-13 from 3, see page 1. Good try though and thanks for playing. I don't know why you're getting all pissy about it. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bellarmine gives Louisville a game almost every year if I’m not mistaken. Even when Pitino was there.

Bellarmine gives Louisville a game almost every year if I’m not mistaken. Even when Pitino was there.
They spread the floor well, and usually have pretty good passers. A lot of teams aren't used to their offensive scheme. Not saying they're good, but they're certainly not bad. I feel like its always a 10-15 point game, sometimes closer.

Possible. I mean Fitzner hit something like 90/100 three's, in a drill. Yet some of your fans say we have NO shooters. Well, I mean..................90/100 says he's possibly capable of being, well, a shooter we need.

I like Cline. I think he's a glue guy, type of player. I don't think he's a guy you can depend on to get you 12-15 a night. I could be wrong. I just think he's someone who could be capable of having THAT game( a 7-12 from 3 night) here or there.
IU may win a few games this year unless Romeo is proven to be on the take like I suspect.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
They spread the floor well, and usually have pretty good passers. A lot of teams aren't used to their offensive scheme. Not saying they're good, but they're certainly not bad. I feel like its always a 10-15 point game, sometimes closer.
They're no Transy . . . those guys are a powerhouse!

I'd get more out of furiously masturbaiting a sponge than I could watching Exb games....... they mean nada
This^^^ We are ranked #1 and dominated per the score---but it looked really ugly. Threw the ball everywhere, Dok struggled to get anything going. Dumb mistakes---no flow.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
On the bright side, Painter has finally caught up to Brad Stevens in NCAA Tournament wins with 12. Only difference is Stevens did it in 6 seasons.
Well, he did have a major injury to key players on his two best teams. He will get over the hump. Who knows, it may be this season where the expectations are lower.

Well, he did have a major injury to key players on his two best teams. He will get over the hump. Who knows, it may be this season where the expectations are lower.

Painter has been there long enough that injuries aren't really a valid excuse IMO.

Painter has been there long enough that injuries aren't really a valid excuse IMO.
Perhaps, bit losing Hummel was huge as that team was heavily reliant on three players and of course losing your 7 footer in the tourney is a tough out. He is a good coach, hopefully he continues to grow and becomes great.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Perhaps, bit losing Hummel was huge as that team was heavily reliant on three players and of course losing your 7 footer in the tourney is a tough out. He is a good coach, hopefully he continues to grow and becomes great.

Right but he’s been there long enough to have time to make up for bad luck injury years. Good coach for sure, but zero Sweet 16 wins in 13? 14? years is not the best look.

Reactions: proudopete
Purdue just needs to find a way not to end up in KU's bracket.

Yeah, that 7% 3pt fg must have been from “Trannys tight perimeter D”. Winking

Like it mattered. UK won't rely on threes this year with all the size they have and ability to get to the rim.

Shooting, ability to get to the rim.... U6 has neither. You focusing on a UK exhibition game is comical. Enjoy another trip to the NIT.

Like it mattered. UK won't rely on threes this year with all the size they have and ability to get to the rim.

Shooting, ability to get to the rim.... U6 has neither. You focusing on a UK exhibition game is comical. Enjoy another trip to the NIT.
If you lose to us like you did the year before last, with all of that talent lmfao. Whew, that’ll be some good stuff. We’ve got nothing to lose, better hope you at least shoot 10% beyond the arc, with all of that “5 star potential” Laughing

“Their ability to get to the rim, against a D3 school with zero inside presence” man that’s ****ing impressive. 2019 UK Basketball “2 top 5 squads on the same team”—BBN Laughing

We have shooters and the ability to get to the rim. Most cat fans don’t know shit about our squad, which is good, it shows their lack of basketball knowledge.

We have shooters and the ability to get to the rim. Most cat fans don’t know shit about our squad, which is good, it shows their lack of basketball knowledge.

Your squad is King and a bunch of role players. That's it. Try keeping it within 25 this time, sugar tits.

Your squad is King and a bunch of role players. That's it. Try keeping it within 25 this time, sugar tits.
King, Nwora, Williams, Perry, Enoch. ( 2 five stars and 3 highly rated 4 stars) I know how you pussy cat fans love star rankings. Lolol. Try making a quality post, little dude. Or just lick the sugar off crazyq and ikc’s chodes, per usual. :p

Better hope UK doesn’t lose. I’ll save all of these posts! Little guy!

Save away, little Left Coast Coffee Barista.... they'll be as useless as your opinions/predictions.

...can't wait to hear the new batch of excuses that'll come from U6 fans like you.

Save away, little Left Coast Coffee Barista.... they'll be as useless as your opinions/predictions.

...can't wait to hear the new batch of excuses that'll come from U6 fans like you.
Lol yikes you’re rustled. Your jealousy is fascinating. You’d kill for my job, enjoy serving fries and living in po dunk Kentucky, making a quarter of my salary. Meanwhile I see the ocean, perfect weather, and beautiful women daily, that aren’t morbidly obese or uneducated. Lol

Lol yikes you’re rustled. Your jealousy is fascinating. You’d kill for my job, enjoy serving fries and living in po dunk Kentucky, making a quarter of my salary. Meanwhile I see the ocean, perfect weather, and beautiful women daily, that aren’t morbidly obese or uneducated. Lol
tenor.gif

Suuuuuurre, mighty mouse. You keep thinking that, little fella.

The old "you're a west coast liberal!!" and a "brag about how rich I am on the internet" shtick in back to back posts.

A) Believe it or not, the west coast is also in America. I can't believe I have to say this, but being from KY doesn't make you better than someone from California.
B) No one gives a shit about how much money you make. Making more money than someone doesn't make you better than them. Odds are you are poor compared to someone else around here anyways.

Can't we all just get along?

The old "you're a west coast liberal!!" and a "brag about how rich I am on the internet" shtick in back to back posts.

A) Believe it or not, the west coast is also in America. I can't believe I have to say this, but being from KY doesn't make you better than someone from California.
B) No one gives a shit about how much money you make. Making more money than someone doesn't make you better than them. Odds are you are poor compared to someone else around here anyways.

Can't we all just get along?
I think it’s funny that the west coast barista moniker is always placed on people that live in California. I don’t care how much money anyone makes but to peg me as that is hilarious. Generally poor people throw that type of shade, I was just responding.

ADVERTISEMENT