ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ Louisville game thread.

I mean....wow. I’ve never seen a self inflicted melt down like that. I bet there were ten unforced errors. Every single thing they could do wrong they did...on steroids. Great comeback. Greater implosion.

Horrible loss. Jimmy Dykes can suck my DICK!!!
He'll do it.
200.gif

This isn’t a typical Coach K team. It’s not amazing coaching. They just have ****ing NBA Allstars playing amateurs. You can’t stop it. Only hope they are off for at least 39.5 minutes.

Reactions: tw3301
I hate Duke. Hate them. But if this team doesn’t win a title, it’s time for K to hang it up.
Going down 23 to UofL proves they are far from invincible. A team like Tennessee or Gonzaga (again) gets them down that much and they'll lose by 40.

Reactions: della
Going down 23 to UofL proves they are far from invincible. A team like Tennessee or Gonzaga (again) gets them down that much and they'll lose by 40.

Duke would beat any team 5 of 7 games. They can be beat. Wouldn’t shock me if they choke in March, but arguably Coach K’s best team ever.

Shouldn’t have been foul at all is my point. How are fouls even reviewable? That’s like throwing a pass interference flag while watching a replay.
Well just say that. However this rule is nothing new.

Honestly glad the refs reviewed it and got the call correct. That's what everyone should want, instead of a stupid technicality that prevents them from getting it right.

I have seen UNC play pretty poorly with a lead but I think that is by far the worst implosion I've ever seen. Duke made some big shots but man what an epic freak out.

Like you said earlier, that’s why they play the games. Still a great game, but whew..what a collapse. Still in shock. Bourbon flowing hard rn.
I really like the UL posters on this board, I'm glad Duke won but hate that it happened this way for you guys. When I quit watching UL was dominating every facet of this game. Tough break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT