ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ Louisville game thread.

Louisville is wearing black, because that is the color they prefer to be buried in.
Facebook-Here-lies-the-Arizona-Cardinals-dabbed-523e9e.png

Shows and Luckie on the whistle, and Jimmy Dykes on the call.

Good luck with that, friends!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This may come as a shocker, but I’m going with Louisville tonight. Fly high cardinals

I despise Duke with every living bone in my body, but them cheating raping bastards ain't losing this season!

Duke playing stupid AF. Bolden and Zion chucking threes... christ. Drive the ball.

JFC Dook....yall gonna let U6 win after we lose yo add insult to injury? Get it together out there.

JFC Dook....yall gonna let U6 win after we lose yo add insult to injury? Get it together out there.
No. Seen this show before, it will be close at the half then Duke will make adjustments at the half and go on a run. Zion isn't getting enough touches, Cam and Zion are the only 2 that haven't come out flat.

This is about as I expected. UL is similar to FSU in terms of bodies and mentality. They aren’t gonna pee their pants just because Zion gets a block.

Reactions: UL_1986
No. Seen this show before, it will be close at the half then Duke will make adjustments at the half and go on a run. Zion isn't getting enough touches, Cam and Zion are the only 2 that haven't come out flat.

Ehh. That’s not really the script when you play teams like this.

This is ****ing ******ed. Get the Godamn ball inside. ****ing Goldwire shooting threes.

Only real difference between this game and the Duke/FSU game is Cam Reddish isn’t going nuts from 3.

ADVERTISEMENT