ADVERTISEMENT

Duke got screwed

We got hosed by having to watch rat face jr grayson allen for 4 years. So **** duke, hilarious end to the game.

They have always been afraid to call fouls at the end of game. You almost would have to be dumb to not foul. The only late call I can remember of significance was the Butler Pitt foul in the 9-1 game or whatever on a last second rebounds. And the refs got flamed for it.

Who remembers this doozy?

I know there are tons of examples but I just remember how blatant that was that he literally got fouled twice and was given zero chance to make the end of game winner, and it went uncalled.

We may never know if he really traveled, that's up to God which you don't believe in because you're Jewish. We do know the play tonight was a foul.
Jews believe in God. They don't believe in Jesus being an actual messenger of God.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
FovURy-XgAEfoUX

Duke fans best get used to reading these kind of press releases

Reactions: wahoocharlie
k is retired now so the make up calls are coming. By 2050 everything will be good.
This is a comical statement coming from an AFAM U fan. You seem to forget about Ole Dean/Chain smoker/Alcoholic facilitator and how he was treated when he was coach. Same with Deputy Dawg/Wanda's Hubby.

Why do you think K and Rick Barnes did what they did towards DES. He got all the calls

This is a comical statement coming from an AFAM U fan. You seem to forget about Ole Dean/Chain smoker/Alcoholic facilitator and how he was treated when he was coach. Same with Deputy Dawg/Wanda's Hubby.

Why do you think K and Rick Barnes did what

We all can tell you’re triggered with all the name calling but hey, that’s you. You shouldn’t be this sensitive by what others say but that’s beating a dead horse. All this does is for others to turn up the heat when you act like 10 year old. Thick skin is something you don’t have.
they did towards DES. He got all the calls

Also thought the clock operator started the clock a little early. Clock was at 1.2 and I don't think Filipowksi touched the ball until 1.1 or 1.0.

Part of me feels like we were a little lucky to even be in that situation. How many free throws did UVA miss in regulation?

Reactions: jhmossy
Also thought the clock operator started the clock a little early. Clock was at 1.2 and I don't think Filipowksi touched the ball until 1.1 or 1.0.

Part of me feels like we were a little lucky to even be in that situation. How many free throws did UVA miss in regulation?
Think everyone is in agreement that: 1) it was a bad call, and 2) it’s hilarious seeing a certain someone so triggered.

We all can tell you’re triggered with all the name calling but hey, that’s you. You shouldn’t be this sensitive by what others say but that’s beating a dead horse. All this does is for others to turn up the heat when you act like 10 year old. Thick skin is something you don’t have.
Nope. That is just me. I cuss a lot and talk even more shit each and every day. Especially on the golf course.

Funny, how you seem to always ignore what I have said about Duke this year.

I just want to see who leaves early who really should not and becomes the next HS star who believes his family and not the experts and will be bagging groceries in 2 years.

I gave no expectations of this team.

But I do love pointing out the idiocy and hypocrisy on here.

I do love how you never disagree with my descriptions of DES. They are spot on.

Think everyone is in agreement that: 1) it was a bad call, and 2) it’s hilarious seeing a certain someone so triggered.
Triggered how? Pointing out hypocrisy and idiocies on here.

It was a bad call. Acc admitted it.

Did Dean Smith not have a reputation for getting calls? Yes he did.

So I guess anytime someone disagrees with another poster, they are now triggered.

You can’t make up the F’ng stupidity of some of you.

Triggered how? Pointing out hypocrisy and idiocies on here.

It was a bad call. Acc admitted it.

Did Dean Smith not have a reputation for getting calls? Yes he did.

So I guess anytime someone disagrees with another poster, they are now triggered.

You can’t make up the F’ng stupidity of some of you.

It was a bad call but we’re having a good time watching you having a tantrum over it.

Last edited:

I also thought there may have been a missed 5 second call before the inbounds play.

Duke definitely shot better than they normally do from 3, which seems to happen every time we play them at JPJ. We shot horribly from the FT line and not very well from 3. Game was close because Duke turned the ball over a ton and we missed a ton of FTs.

I’m happy we got the win but I don’t love that it had to come down to a controversial situation. If they gave Flip the FTs and he made them, I’d be frustrated but would move on pretty quickly since it’s just a regular season game. Not sure he makes them though lol. Definitely tough loss for the Dukies and I feel a teeny tiny bit of sadness for the very few good Duke posters on here.

I will say that this article has a really good impartial and objective take on the game. Good read.

Article

Reactions: UNC71-00
DES/UNC has nothing to do with your meltdown but bringing others to mask your insecurities is cute.
It was a comparison dumbass. Based on your idiotic list and bringing K into it. Which you always do.

Plus, you never respond to a post. You change the subject and twist them to something you want to focus on.

K was mentioned by you.

It was a comparison dumbass. Based on your idiotic list and bringing K into it. Which you always do.

Plus, you never respond to a post. You change the subject and twist them to something you want to focus on.

K was mentioned by you.

You got your dad on speed dial?

You the only duke fan having a fit about last night. Bad call by the refs and you still can’t accept it.
Who is having a fit.

Said it was a bad call. That is it.

Also said Duke is not good and will end season early.

Does that sound like someone throwing a fit.

You truly do not understand simple conversations.

Keep making shit up though.

Who is having a fit.

Said it was a bad call. That is it.

Also said Duke is not good and will end season early.

Does that sound like someone throwing a fit.

You truly do not understand simple conversations.

Keep making shit up though.

You couldn't handle the comments of others, that's classic YOU.

You couldn't handle the comments of others, that's classic YOU.
How could I not handle them?

Please explain.

Disagreeing with and providing an alternative thought is not, “not handling”, it is disagreeing with.

Your focus on amateur psychology is not healthy and you suck at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT