ADVERTISEMENT

Do you hold the door open for strangers?

This is all bullshit. The democratic party encourages, nominates and elects minorities to positions of leadership throughout all levels of government. The republican party hasn't shown any initiative to do that. And it was the election of a black president that turned the republican party and right wing media into pack of rabid dogs. Neither party has a sure fire plan to narrow the economic gap, but one party is reaching out to diversify government leadership and the other party elected a blatantly racist president.

So if black women controlled 90% of government and owned 99% of the land in this country, would skin color still be irrelevant? You'd be cool with that?
Ameoba, you are one brain dead sob if you believe the shit that you just typed.

How many more "minorities" are in the Democratic party?
What is the "right wing media"?
What is the "economic gap"?
Who is the "blantantly racist president"?

Hint, the only "right wing media" is fox.
Hint, there is no "economic gap".
Hint, the only "blantantly racist president" was Obama.

Now give it another go Ameoba.

Ameoba, you are one brain dead sob if you believe the shit that you just typed.

How many more "minorities" are in the Democratic party?
What is the "right wing media"?
What is the "economic gap"?
Who is the "blantantly racist president"?

Hint, the only "right wing media" is fox.
Hint, there is no "economic gap".
Hint, the only "blantantly racist president" was Obama.

Now give it another go Ameoba.

Jesus f**king Christ, Bert.

I actually agree with Bert’s post.
That President Obama was the only blatantly racist President?
That there is no difference in average income from one race to another?
That there are no other conservative media sources other than Fox?

What do you guys think of Michelle Obama questioning how women could vote for Trump? I thought women could think for themselves. But if a woman voted for Trump she is weak minded and isn't capable of making good decisions? Woah!
For real! I mean, she has the exact same experience you do with being any other woman on the planet.

What do you guys think of Michelle Obama questioning how women could vote for Trump? I thought women could think for themselves. But if a woman voted for Trump she is weak minded and isn't capable of making good decisions? Woah!

Yup. My fiancé was saying the same thing back around election time. She was annoyed that there was such an effort to tell women to think for themselves and make difference with “but make sure you vote for Hillary” in fine print.

It was embarrassing having her as First Lady and it’s equally as embarrassing now. Comments like the one about women she just recently made along with others like she had never been proud of her country until BO was elected are disgusting. She’s a great example of what I’ll teach my kids not to be.

Yes, I thoroughly explained why it would be a waste of time to continue engaging you.

When you require such a concrete form of evidence, you'll dismiss every suspicious, gray area incident independently, w/o regard or respect for the position that those incidents compound one another into more and more dangerous, hostile interactions.
:rolleyes:

“I’ve never experienced it, nor have my *black friends” so therefore it’s a media ploy to incite confrontation between people that otherwise wouldn’t exist. :rolleyes:

This post was quite rich.
I'm sorry are you somehow suggesting I don't have any black friends? I didn't say it was a media ploy. I said the media covers it, but not that they are the one's trying to incite. If they would actually do a little digging they'd see it too, but they won't. It is a Democratic party ploy. 100%

lol
I missed that part.

Here.
This one has a heavy liberal slant, both the site and the article, but it's one person's testimony about her perspective. If you're going to stand against racism, you're going to have to accept that it doesn't always come in the form of Klan robes and outright confessions.
More.
I'm sure it's possible they both made racist remarks, and I'd probably believe it about O'Reily, but without context on the either incident it's hard to know what really happened. Him saying not to shake her head could have been a lot of things. It simply could have been him informing her to not nod in a yes or no manner as to be distracting. A stretch I admit, but context matters.

Edit: Holy crap, I just saw the video clip of him saying "please don't shake your head again". How in any way can you claim racism from just that tiny little clip? Seriously, that is the shit I'm talking about. It's only claimed racism because she's black. If she were white or anyone else, I'm sure he would have said the same thing to her based on what I saw there. This is weak sauce in it's finest.

Last edited:
The media benefits from reporting, the conspiracy theories are left up to the public.
Extremely naive statement. I have an acquaintance that writes for CNN. I get to hear all about it. Yes I'm being vague about who I know on purpose because they are afraid of what might happen if someone at CNN finds out he/she isn't Liberal.

Last edited:
This is all bullshit. The democratic party encourages, nominates and elects minorities to positions of leadership throughout all levels of government. The republican party hasn't shown any initiative to do that. And it was the election of a black president that turned the republican party and right wing media into pack of rabid dogs. Neither party has a sure fire plan to narrow the economic gap, but one party is reaching out to diversify government leadership and the other party elected a blatantly racist president.
You're calling my statement all bullshit? The Republican party has minorities in positions of leadership. Bobby Jindal was considered to be a presidential nominee at one point.

When one party has the lion share of minorities on it's side, which nobody is going to claim otherwise that they don't, then it's kinda hard to have a balanced mix in your ranks. Of course this doesn't stop the Dems from using this fact to say, look the Reps are racist because of their lack of diversity in their ranks. Really? It's common sense. If minority groups were split equally between the two groups, then I'd have little doubt the diversity of people in leadership positions would be similar.

So if black women controlled 90% of government and owned 99% of the land in this country, would skin color still be irrelevant? You'd be cool with that?
Why would that matter? If they were the majority of the population in the country I'd say it was quite normal in fact.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
That President Obama was the only blatantly racist President?
That there is no difference in average income from one race to another?
That there are no other conservative media sources other than Fox?
Every thing he did was based on race. Both of his Attorneys General were racist. Yet he did not help the blacks economic base as that runs counter to the Democratic party. The beer summit because a white cop arrested a black Harvard professor; then we find out the professor was guilty as sin. Ferguson, MO when the dead black kid was the purp. The list is endless.

There is a difference in the average income from one race to another, but it is not because of racism. There is a difference between Asians and Blacks, Eurpoeans and Asians. How many ways do you want to slice that cake?

What TV news is conservative besides Fox?

Every thing he did was based on race. Both of his Attorneys General were racist. Yet he did not help the blacks economic base as that runs counter to the Democratic party. The beer summit because a white cop arrested a black Harvard professor; then we find out the professor was guilty as sin. Ferguson, MO when the dead black kid was the purp. The list is endless.

There is a difference in the average income from one race to another, but it is not because of racism. There is a difference between Asians and Blacks, Eurpoeans and Asians. How many ways do you want to slice that cake?

This is spot on. No Democrat has done anything to help them at any point in time that I can remember. Some are finally waking up to this which I think is why some split off and voted for Trump.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Reactions: SNU0821
@TheDude1 , just to reel you in.

Can we discuss some of this? It appears that the threat of tariffs (which would have a negative response on the market) has encouraged China to change its policies. Or at least set a deadline to.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...titans-ready-for-china-s-chance-of-a-lifetime

What do we think of this? Should we be encouraged by the historic budget surplus?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/cbo-says-april-was-best-month-history-us-budget/

Sorry, my economic experience and education is small enough to be ignored. I hope that a mix of tariffs and threatened tariffs can improve our situation with China; both nations REALLY depend on each other. I would hope that this is reflected in the finances of the average American, and not only in the pockets of the banks who seem to want these changes in restrictions.

As for budget surpluses, I don't know how important they are? I just keep seeing really rough future debt numbers being thrown around, and that always makes me nervous... I'm not much of a debt guy. Never had a credit card balance carry over, never took out a loan... I'm very much a "spend only what you have" type, but apparently global economies don't work that way.

So yeah, whatever little bit I can contribute to a financial discussion isn't worth much... not even vaguely my field.

Extremely naive statement. I have an acquaintance that writes for CNN. I get to hear all about it. Yes I'm being vague about who I know on purpose because they are afraid of what might happen if someone at CNN finds out he/she isn't Liberal.
You said my statement was naive? Irony seems a bit thick, eh? Remove the aluminum from your cranium, my dear boy.

I'm sorry are you somehow suggesting I don't have any black friends? I didn't say it was a media ploy. I said the media covers it, but not that they are the one's trying to incite. If they would actually do a little digging they'd see it too, but they won't. It is a Democratic party ploy. 100%
Wasn’t suggesting anything about the number of black friends you may or may not have, was merely pointing out how rich it was to think you know exactly how your said “black” friends feel on certain topics. You sound like a young Bert in the making, by all means proceed with your media ploy banter. It’s good stuff.

I'm sure it's possible they both made racist remarks, and I'd probably believe it about O'Reily, but without context on the either incident it's hard to know what really happened. Him saying not to shake her head could have been a lot of things. It simply could have been him informing her to not nod in a yes or no manner as to be distracting. A stretch I admit, but context matters.

Edit: Holy crap, I just saw the video clip of him saying "please don't shake your head again". How in any way can you claim racism from just that tiny little clip? Seriously, that is the shit I'm talking about. It's only claimed racism because she's black. If she were white or anyone else, I'm sure he would have said the same thing to her based on what I saw there. This is weak sauce in it's finest.
Focusing on one example to miss the point? It's one person trying to explain her experience and you want to fight over one example.

Example of the "everything" President Obama did based on race? Of his AGs' racism?

Black unemployment dropped to its lowest % since 2007 late in President Obama's tenure. High school graduation and college attendance both rose for black Americans under President Obama. Small business ownership rose sharply among poc. Incarceration rates dropped. How are you claiming he didn't help them economically?

All charges against Professor Gates were dropped. Independent investigations concluded both sides could have handled it better. How does that make him "guilty as sin"?

Larceny does not warrant a death penalty. The controversy has to do with other parts of that incident.

You've mentioned a couple things from a supposedly "endless list," and I don't see how any of them qualify.

Wasn’t suggesting anything about the number of black friends you may or may not have, was merely pointing out how rich it was to think you know exactly how your said “black” friends feel on certain topics. You sound like a young Bert in the making, by all means proceed with your media ploy banter. It’s good stuff.
I know how they feel because I've talked to them about it. I thought that was a fairly simple thing to realize.

I did, it sounds just like something that would happen at Fox or Brietbart. I would suggest tuning into different media sources. To assume I watch MSNBC or CNN is very misguided of you.
Where did I ever say I assumed you watched those stations? Isn't that equally misguided of you to assume I only watch Fox?

ADVERTISEMENT