ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

I you take time to read the ruling you will find that UNC was not found innocent. They just found a way to cheat and not be penalized by the NCAA. If Louisville had provided prostitutes to some of the regular students that were not basketball players they would have not been penalized either. UNC still cheated and the whole world knows they cheated. The only people that thinks it is ok to cheat if you can find a way to do it and skirt the NCAA rules is UNC fans.

I mean technically doesn’t the NCAA think that was ok as well?

You guys are the most insensitive bunch. Of course I do; as does most. But 99% of its because of the arrogance and entitlement you guys carry among yourselves. It's always, "we never do that...or do this". When truth is, you take those same shots at UNC, Duke, UL and IU. And do so at every oppprtunity. So quit acting as if you dont. I've never such a fan base with such a need for acceptance. Your like the prettiest girl in school that constamtly needs to ne told she's pretty. So, so imsecure. And my God--.Sensitive.
You guys bring on most of what you get. So if the attention is bothersome---Well, quit being such attention whores. You guys are like prostitutes complaining about getting fvcked to much.

list all these"shots" i take

listen i get it
you are married to UK woman and some of your family are UK fans and since you can't win an argument with your wife or family you come to this board to whine and cry about how bad UK fans are

Was probably in there with criminals like Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, Ed Cota, PJ Hairston, ray Felton, Ty Lawson, etc, etc, etc. It seems violence against females it pretty popular in Carolina. Classy bunch.
You want to keep doing this? Don’t act UK don’t have skeletons

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT