ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

It was snipped off when I was born.

If we're not careful we might become as bad as @JimboBBN & @npreston .

giphy.gif
We are the standard internet lovers try to get to. Love you boo @npreston

I do, I’ll admit, but I don’t cherry pick every thread regarding UK, and start arbitrarily slamming your program. Most UK fans on this board do, some don’t. You seem to be sticking up for Ick1234
This. You'll never get some from BBN to admit such. Hell I troll them muther fvxkers myself. No doubt. Their sensitivity makes'em easy targets. Fishing in a barrel my friend. Fishing in a barrell.

I do, I’ll admit, but I don’t cherry pick every thread regarding UK, and start arbitrarily slamming your program. Most UK fans on this board do, some don’t. You seem to be sticking up for Ick1234
I’m not sticking up for anyone. Yes, there are plenty of UK trolls just like there are plenty of Louisville, Duke, UNC, etc trolls. It has been that way since the beginning of time and we all know it’ll be that way until the end of time. Trolls gonna troll. Our bitching about it just feeds the trolls. That’s what they want.

I have an electric smoker. I usually use chips but pellets would work too.
I was always stubborn & used the wood burner my grandfather built 60+ years ago.
Got tired of babysitting the wood & charcoal all day. Bought a wood pellet Traeger grill..... AMAZING.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I’m not sticking up for anyone. Yes, there are plenty of UK trolls just like there are plenty of Louisville, Duke, UNC, etc trolls. It has been that way since the beginning of time and we all know it’ll be that way until the end of time. Trolls gonna troll. Our bitching about it just feeds the trolls. That’s what they want.

even the poor's and less fortunate deserve to eat :D

Reactions: treyforuk
How about your Michael Porter? The guy preyed on young girls and he is all blue.

PS: how come when I read any post of yours, it is in Ernest T Bass’s voice?

I was thinking a Caitlyn Jenner type of look.

I was always stubborn & used the wood burner my grandfather built 60+ years ago.
Got tired of babysitting the wood & charcoal all day. Bought a wood pellet Traeger grill..... AMAZING.
Yep! Nothing better than just setting a timer and coming back hours later to perfectly smoked ribs!

Sounding like Whitney may make it official soon too. Before the end of the month.

That said Jeffries was more of a 4. Whitney and allen are both wings.

Still have room for McDaniel too but I’m not sure how high we are on him and vice versa. Cal still hasn’t offered.

Gonna need some bigs for next year and I’m finding it harder and harder to buy wiseman leaving Memphis.

Yep! Nothing better than just setting a timer and coming back hours later to perfectly smoked ribs!
A little more to it than that. I use my granddads recipe.
Pull the membrane off, rub with brown sugar & rib rub. Smoke for 3 hours.
Wrap in foil with butter, brown sugar & Apple juice for 2 hours.
Unwrap & smoke for about 30 min with sauce.

He was probably just helping them prepare for their driver's license test then. UK players are charitable like that.

giphy.gif
Actually I think it was only 1 girl that he a abused. It happed when she was 14 & 15 at church retreats or something along those lines.
Sounds like a piece of shit too me.

Actually I think it was only 1 girl that he a abused. It happed when she was 14 & 15 at church retreats or something along those lines.
Sounds like a piece of shit too me.
I agree. Similar to UofL abusing several 16 year old recruits by forcing them to have sex with prostitutes.

Is that similar to what Roy did with his players?
Former North Carolina basketball player Will Graves was arrested on drug charges at a house owned by Roy Williams, according to WTVD in North Carolina.
Thanks for the breaking news. Are you a PI in your spare time?

Let’s not forget Graves was kicked off the UNC basketball team a few years before that. Roy’s only problem was that he tried to help a kid that had problems.

Last edited:
Thanks for the breaking news. Are you a PI in your spare time?

Let’s not forget Graves was kicked off the UNC basketball team a few years before that. Roy’s only problem was that he tried to help a kid that had problems.
Maybe Cal tried to do the same.

Has Cal ever kicked a player off one of his teams? I know he issued a nightclub ban & a curfew for his kids.
If you recruit the right players you should not have to kick them off the team. Most of Cal's recruits are really good players but also are good character people. The really good players are planning to go pro and don't want to get in trouble and screw that up.

If you recruit the right players you should not have to kick them off the team. Most of Cal's recruits are really good players but also are good character people. The really good players are planning to go pro and don't want to get in trouble and screw that up.
So far at UK you’re 100% correct. I’m talking about his Memphis days.
UK fans are quick to bring up the screw ups that have played for Pitino, Roy, & K.
Cal had numerous players get arrested at Memphis. Some got a slap on the wrist, some nothing at all.

So far at UK you’re 100% correct. I’m talking about his Memphis days.
UK fans are quick to bring up the screw ups that have played for Pitino, Roy, & K.
Cal had numerous players get arrested at Memphis. Some got a slap on the wrist, some nothing at all.
You may be correct. All I care about is what he has done at Kentucky. I would assume you care less what Roy did at Kansas even though he did have some issues at Kansas.

Reactions: treyforuk
You may be correct. All I care about is what he has done at Kentucky. I would assume you care less what Roy did at Kansas even though he did have some issues at Kansas.
Roy is the same person now that he was at Kansas. The only things that change are the kids. Not every kid Cal, Roy, Rick or anybody else recruits are going to stay out of trouble. It’s not going to happen. They’re not with these kids 24/7,
Let’s use Will Graves as an example since you brought him up.
I’m going off memory & if I’m wrong, someone let me know.
I believe Will failed multiple drug test while as a player. Roy eventually kicked him off the team. A few years later Will asked for a job & Roy hired him as a video coordinator. He was renting a house owned by Roy, police showed up on a call from a neighbor about someone being in the home. The neighbor thought it was empty. Once on the scene, police smelled marijuana & that’s how he got arrested.
How was any of this on Roy? All he did was try to help a former player & it bit him in the ass.

ADVERTISEMENT