ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

Anything even mentioned about UL at all is automatically slammed. There is no select few, all of you do it. Mostly UK fans.
You have to admit, they’ve brought it on themselves. The recent string of scandals at UofL is almost hard to believe.... almost. The past few years have been a dumpster fire of unheard of proportions. You can’t deny that.

Reactions: treyforuk
Did I say they didn’t? Hmmmmm, sure didn’t. BTW, you mean “doesn’t”.
While I don’t condone hitting a woman in any way shape or form.
It’s not as bad Tom Payne in prison for serial rape & Michael Porter for having sex with a 14 & 15 year old.
Of the players you mentioned for UNC, the only ones I know to be in trouble for hitting a female are Wallace & Stackhouse.

While I don’t condone hitting a woman in any way shape or form.
It’s not as bad Tom Payne in prison for serial rape & Michael Porter for having sex with a 14 & 15 year old.
Of the players you mentioned for UNC, the only ones I know to be in trouble for hitting a female are Wallace & Stackhouse.
I’m just gonna leave this here.... http://carolinasucks.com/images/uncrapsheet.htm

I’ve seen it many times. I don’t see any UNC fans on a soap box claiming all of our former players are angels.
If UK fans could stop acting like their shit doesn’t stink,threads like this wouldn’t exist.
So you have the UNC “rap sheet” & still falsely accused players of crimes against women, not surprised.

list all these"shots" i take

listen i get it
you are married to UK woman and some of your family are UK fans and since you can't win an argument with your wife or family you come to this board to whine and cry about how bad UK fans are
Hahaha...Its funny. Whenever a UK fan is called out about BBN doing the same shit other fan bases do, it's always this:
"Show me where I've done......".
SO predictable. It's never "You". RollLaugh
As for being married to a UK fan, and not being able to "win" an argument. Well, tour right. That's because unlike most of you, she and her family aren't a bunch of God damn vagina's. They dont act entitled. O rget all bent out of shape when critcized. Plus, we don't argue about basketball .It's a game. Lot more relevant shit to argue and worry about. Not to mention the respect. Hell they bitch more about Cal than I do.
And yep, I do bitch about how bad SOME UK fans are. And how some are such hypocritical when it comes to issues such as this. God damn right I call your asses out. If that hurts your feelings...Oh, well. Go watch golf. Fact is, it's the truth. The very thing you bitch about others doing to UK, you guys do the same to UL, Duke, UNC, etc, etc...And there's nothing wrong with doing so. It's called being a fan. What is wrong is your pacified ass can't admit such.

I’ve seen it many times. I don’t see any UNC fans on a soap box claiming all of our former players are angels.
If UK fans could stop acting like their shit doesn’t stink,threads like this wouldn’t exist.
So you have the UNC “rap sheet” & still falsely accused players of crimes against women, not surprised.
Falsely accused? Lol. Never did I say all the players I listed committed assault against women. Stop making shit up. However, in addition to Stackhouse and Wallace...King Rice - assault on a female. Melvin Scott - rape and assaulting a female. Clyde Lynn - Statutory rape. BTW, nobody claimed UK players were angels.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Falsely accused? Lol. King Rice - assault on a female. Melvin Scott - rape and assaulting a female. Clyde Lynn - Statutory rape. BTW, nobody claimed UK players were “angles” or angels.
You named PJ Hairston, Ed Cota, Ray Felton & Ty Lawson.

Falsely accused? Lol. Never did I say all the players I listed committed assault against women. Stop making shit up. However, in addition to Stackhouse and Wallace...King Rice - assault on a female. Melvin Scott - rape and assaulting a female. Clyde Lynn - Statutory rape. BTW, nobody claimed UK players were angels.
What is the “angles” about?
You not know how to spell angels?

Hahaha...Its funny. Whenever a UK fan is called out about BBN doing the same shit other fan bases do, it's always this:
"Show me where I've done......".
SO predictable. It's never "You". RollLaugh
As for being married to a UK fan, and not being able to "win" an argument. Well, tour right. That's because unlike most of you, she and her family aren't a bunch of God damn vagina's. They dont act entitled. O rget all bent out of shape when critcized. Plus, we don't argue about basketball .It's a game. Lot more relevant shit to argue and worry about. Not to mention the respect. Hell they bitch more about Cal than I do.
And yep, I do bitch about how bad SOME UK fans are. And how some are such hypocritical when it comes to issues such as this. God damn right I call your asses out. If that hurts your feelings...Oh, well. Go watch golf. Fact is, it's the truth. The very thing you bitch about others doing to UK, you guys do the same to UL, Duke, UNC, etc, etc...And there's nothing wrong with doing so. It's called being a fan. What is wrong is your pacified ass can't admit such.
You can’t win an argument with your wife because she’s a UK fan, it’s because she’s a woman.

Was probably in there with criminals like Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, Ed Cota, PJ Hairston, ray Felton, Ty Lawson, etc, etc, etc. It seems violence against females it pretty popular in Carolina. Classy bunch.
Ya, you did. VIOLENCE AGAINST FEMALES IS PRETTY POPULAR??????

only from a select few
UK gets it from many many more posters
Waaah. Of course UK gets more. And it's not because your UK. THIS , that and the other. It's because of how entitled you act. I have no issues with the majority of UK fans I knoe. MOF, they admit that a huge portion of BBN act like a bunch of entitled bitches. It's THIS, that is whybfolks give BBN such a hard time.
Look, dude. Why is it Duke, UNC or he'll even Villanova isn't haggled on like this? They've both won just as much a UK. Hell Vilanova's won more titles the past 3 years than UK has the past 20. Dukes been the most successful program since the 90's. Carolina has more titles this decade than UK. So why is it they ain't "picked on"? I'll tell ya why---because they don't act like a bunch of spoil3d ads kids, who cry when picked onerr...I mean criticized. They Don t act as if they're better or above everyone else. Ever think of that genous?

Man this is why I like you. Solid ass fan that can just roll with it. No doubt you'd be a cool muther to hang with and shoot the shit. You need to lend some of your brethren some of that "thick skin" of yours.

It was snipped off when I was born.

If we're not careful we might become as bad as @JimboBBN & @npreston .

giphy.gif

Put the beer down. You tried to call me out for misspelling angels but I spelled it correctly.
When the hell did you become an English teacher?
Stop deflecting from the conversation about all the criminals UNC produces. I think you just like to argue. You certainly can’t ever resist a chance to take shots at UK all the time, but you sure don’t like it when people do the same regarding UNC. Funny how that works, isn’t it? I gotta give it to you though, you can troll with the best of em.

Every program has players that make stupid ass decisions in life.
UK is no different.
@Kevin Bryan
I believe I made it clear Every Program have players that have messed up. You’re a typical UK crybaby. UK history is just as dirty as any program EVER. Racist ass coaches, players being arrested, paying players, cheating on entry test for players, only coach to vacate 2 final fours at 2 different programs, told a white player he couldn’t date black females,point shaving.
Now cry about some easy UNC classes.RollLaugh

Reactions: AWilli6995
You have to admit, they’ve brought it on themselves. The recent string of scandals at UofL is almost hard to believe.... almost. The past few years have been a dumpster fire of unheard of proportions. You can’t deny that.
When someone posts about basketball, and Uk fans have nothing of substance to add, just to throw shade, no I won’t admit it was brought on. Sure, scandals happened, yet nothing new has come into fruition. We’re looking forward to the season with new players added and returning players who will make some noise (Nwora,King,Williams, Perry, etc.)

@Kevin Bryan
I believe I made it clear Every Program have players that have messed up. You’re a typical UK crybaby. UK history is just as dirty as any program EVER. Racist ass coaches, players being arrested, paying players, cheating on entry test for players, only coach to vacate 2 final fours at 2 different programs, told a white player he couldn’t date black females,point shaving.
Now cry about some easy UNC classes.RollLaugh
Sounds like someone’s triggered.Winking

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
And this was one of Louisville's prize players.
Former U of L basketball player Chane Behanan caught with drugs, stolen gun

Chane was kicked off the team and out of college 5 years ago.

Also, so we’re just gonna ignore Andre Riddick getting arrested yesterday and charged with: Assault, Disorderly conduct, Resisting arrest, AND Domestic Violence.

LOL glass house

When someone posts about basketball, and Uk fans have nothing of substance to add, just to throw shade, no I won’t admit it was brought on. Sure, scandals happened, yet nothing new has come into fruition. We’re looking forward to the season with new players added and returning players who will make some noise (Nwora,King,Williams, Perry, etc.)
Lets not try and act like you don’t do more than your share of trolling. Also, who was I siding with?

If we’re going to talk about arrests as well, how are we going to ignore Kentucky football player Marcus Walker who was enrolled THIS year and was found with like 5 lbs of marijuana and cocaine in his apartment basically running a drug shop?

LOL.
My hero.

Reactions: KisteK
Chane was kicked off the team and out of college 5 years ago.

Also, so we’re just gonna ignore Andre Riddick getting arrested yesterday and charged with: Assault, Disorderly conduct, Resisting arrest, AND Domestic Violence.

LOL glass house
Chane was always in trouble when he was playing. Of course Pitino would suspend him for the season and he would be playing the next game.

ADVERTISEMENT