ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is the thread where uncfan got exposed for bragging about his fake wife.
I’m appreciative that folks won’t forgive or forget that they UNcheated and the NCAA gave them a pass. Please keep this thread eternal and push for banners to be removed accordingly.

Please do. Keep bumping this to remind people who were wrong that they were, well wrong. Weird to want to be reminded of that but I think it's fantastic.

Please do. Keep bumping this to remind people who were wrong that they were, well wrong. Weird to want to be reminded of that but I think it's fantastic.
This is the thread where uncfan got exposed for bragging about his fake wife.
He even told you why this thread keeps getting bumped. Just in case you didn’t understand, this thread gets bumped to remind people of uncfan getting exposed. It has nothing to do with the original topic at hand.

He even told you why this thread keeps getting bumped. Just in case you didn’t understand, this thread gets bumped to remind people of uncfan getting exposed. It has nothing to do with the original topic at hand.

Was I talking to him? Did you not see the response of the person I responded to? Keep up, brother.

Last edited:
Was I talking to him? Did you not see the response of the person I responded to? Keep up, brother.
You didn’t quote anybody. So no I didn’t see who you were responding too. I’m going to assume, now, that you were responding to the random guy with 6 posts.

You didn’t quote anybody. So no I didn’t see who you were responding too. I’m going to assume, now, that you were responding to the random guy with 6 posts.

He was directly above me and I already discussed with dukedevilz why he bumped it. I was trying to have some fun with whoever that dude was and you ruined it for me. Thanks!

He was directly above me and I already discussed with dukedevilz why he bumped it. I was trying to have some fun with whoever that dude was and you ruined it for me. Thanks!
Yore welcome. Maybe next time quote him, idk just a suggestion. Hopefully this post ruins your Christmas.

Yore welcome. Maybe next time quote him, idk just a suggestion. Hopefully this post ruins your Christmas.

I mean, who else would I reasonably be speaking to, lol. Like you said, I already knew why the thread was bumped.

Reactions: bMORE607
As long as we can get back on topic at laughing at uncfan.
7e17bd4a059d594284bdfa3805ff9aed.jpg
Jesus christ, I'm a decent enough looking guy, but can you imagine going through life looking like that? You'd have to fight the pussy off with a bat. Life would be SO much easier.

Or in that guys specific case, fight the cocks off with a bat. But whatever.

I love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Seems like most of the posters here are in their 30's or 40's. You seem a lot wiser and more sensible than most 28 year-olds.
Appreciate it my man. As I get older I realize more and more age is a number. My body might ache more but experiences make a person much more than their age does. Now where’s my bourbon :)

Also remember we're talking about the same guy that wanted to meet up and fight @jarms24
At least we know which one would’ve shown up for the fight and which would have fled for the hills after being proven wrong.

@jarms24 will always be that pvssy.

(edit: Random liked an old post of mine in this thread, so I got to scrolling. What a thread.)

Congrats! Seems like most of the posters here are in their 30's or 40's. You seem a lot wiser and more sensible than most 28 year-olds.

You must have totally missed the thread where he insists he could kill a mountain lion with his bare hands 😂

jk jimbo happy late late bday

Reactions: dukedevilz
Was this thread about UNC having fake classes or giving thier players rental cars and houses to live in. I can't keep up with their scandals.

ADVERTISEMENT