ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was this thread about UNC having fake classes or giving thier players rental cars and houses to live in. I can't keep up with their scandals.

UNC getting away with grand scale cheating into some fake unc fans fake wife. The latter was by far the more worthwhile discussion.

fake degrees, fake wives, fake accomplishments…all kinds of fake things happening in here.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UNC getting away with grand scale cheating into some fake unc fans fake wife. The latter was by far the more worthwhile discussion.

fake degrees, fake wives, fake accomplishments…all kinds of fake things happening in here.
Fake is part of the UNc tradition. Like the "Carolina Way"

Except those 3 real titles Roy won. Lol

Reactions: AWilli6995
Not an easy pill for the Dukies to swallow, even though I've heard it's what a lot of em do best. Swallowing that is.
Not sure of your point here. K has 5 NC's for his career. Roy has 3 for his career and DES had 2. K beat Roy in a NC game. The only swallowing here is being done by you and your eliminating past years to fit a narrative to try and make yourself feel better about Duke being your daddy.

And here it comes. ______________________________

Not sure of your point here. K has 5 NC's for his career. Roy has 3 for his career and DES had 2. K beat Roy in a NC game. The only swallowing here is being done by you and your eliminating past years to fit a narrative to try and make yourself feel better about Duke being your daddy.

And here it comes. ______________________________
Here comes what?

Not sure what’s going on but I’ve gotten a couple likes in this thread the last couple days and it was slow at work today so I went back and read a few pages. Good times😂
Same, and I revisited the start of the thread. Whew. Still caught second hand embarrassment…even four years later.

This was a great post to end it with.

rambo-nothing.gif

Does he still post? I’m not on here as much as I used to be.
I’m not sure! I’m on here every day for a few mins but I don’t post as much as I use to. He could be but to be honest with you I had forgotten about him until I had notifications on here saying somebody had liked one of my post in that thread.

Here's an updated picture of my wife.

aQp9oeK_460s.jpg

It's truly amazing how she keeps getting younger and more in shape over the years. She's great.
Yes sir, you are honest, you like the Boody. 😉
I like an honest man. 👍👍

Sorry if this has already been covered, but is uncfaninky still married to that hot chick?

ADVERTISEMENT