ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
And I know you’re a fool. I got 2 words for you... No Sanctions!

I don’t have to. Just getting my laugh on at you clowns. Bitch all you want because it proves we’re rent free in your minds.

Lol, the ole go to for UNc fans these days. It’s either “No sanctions”, “rent free” or my favorite, “you’re obsessed”!Laughing You guys are cute as shit...carry on!!!Laughing

Reactions: oldsports_
Lol, the ole go to for UNc fans these days. It’s either “No sanctions”, “rent free” or my favorite, “you’re obsessed”!Laughing You guys are cute as shit...carry on!!!Laughing
I know, its like they have a list and they just change the response in each thread.

Reactions: Scotty00
Every day is another day for us to gloat about the fact we didn't cheat, in spite of what the mouth breathers wish to tout.

GDTBATH
So your chancellor and professors are mouth breathers.

And you weren't punished, they determined you cheated but because of a technicality you weren't punished. Big difference.

I doubt I would be throwing any darts at UK. I will at times throw some at Duke and State for fun but generally don't want programs to get in trouble. I understand others aren't like that though.

So when you “throw darts” at schools it’s for fun but when people throw them at UNc it’s becauae they’re obsessed. Got it! Lol

I mean, when you can't let something go it is kind of like you are obsessed with it and can't stop thinking about it. Saying you aren't, when you act the opposite, just makes it uncomfortable.

So when you “throw darts” at schools it’s for fun but when people throw them at UNc it’s becauae they’re obsessed. Got it! Lol

I feel like you trying to make these things equivalent is sort of embarrassing. How often do I take shots one one school for one particular thing that I thought they did but they actually didn't do? We all take shots at schools for all sorts of different things. You guys incessantly talk about this one thing because you were put in the trick bag.

Every day is another day for us to gloat about the fact we didn't cheat, in spite of what the mouth breathers wish to tout.

GDTBATH

Everyday is another day for UNc fans to gloat that they got away with cheating, in spite of what UNc fans want to admit! Congrats, UNc is the OJ Simpson of college basketball and everybody (including UNc fans) knows it!!!

Everyday is another day for UNc fans to gloat that they got away with cheating, in spite of what UNc fans want to admit! Congrats, UNc is the OJ Simpson of college basketball and everybody (including UNc fans) knows it!!!

This is when it gets weird. If we really know it you wouldn't have to remind us of it. Surely you get that. Having to tell someone how they feel about something just makes you insecure about it. It certainly doesn't show that you truly think they know it. I know this is all super confusing.

I feel like you trying to make these things equivalent is sort of embarrassing. How often do I take shots one one school for one particular thing that I thought they did but they actually didn't do? We all take shots at schools for all sorts of different things. You guys incessantly talk about this one thing because you were put in the trick bag.

Wrong! I do it for the exact same reasons you said you do it! I do it because it gets UNc fans wound up so tight they almost pop. Honestly I don’t give two shits about the fraud stuff. I’ve said from day one UNc wouldn’t get touched because I knew that money would win out in the long run. I’ve also said from day one that EVERY school cheats including UNc ( Denial coming in 3...2...1) and if you or anybody else believe your school doesn’t cheat you are naive! I’m glad UNc didn’t get touched because it it’s put an even bigger black eye on them. Instead of taking punishment and putting this behind them they will always be known as the OJ Simpson of college basketball...always!!!

Wrong! I do it for the exact same reasons you said you do it! I do it because it gets UNc fans wound up so tight they almost pop. Honestly I don’t give two shits about the fraud stuff. I’ve said from day one UNc wouldn’t get touched because I knew that money would win out in the long run. I’ve also said from day one that EVERY school cheats including UNc ( Denial coming in 3...2...1) and if you or anybody else believe your school doesn’t cheat you are naive! I’m glad UNc didn’t get touched because it it’s put an even bigger black eye on them. Instead of taking punishment and putting this behind them they will always be known as the OJ Simpson of college basketball...always!!!
I am genuinely curious about the UNc thing. What is the deal with the "c"?

This is when it gets weird. If we really know it you wouldn't have to remind us of it. Surely you get that. Having to tell someone how they feel about something just makes you insecure about it. It certainly doesn't show that you truly think they know it. I know this is all super confusing.

Oh no, that’s where you’re wrong! Everybody on this board knows that UNc fans know they are guilty but you guys stick your heads up your ass and act like it didn’t happen.

This is where the issue is and where UNC fans like to turn the knife a bit. Why would we care if it is dropped? We weren't cheating and the fact you have to say it in your posts sort of illustrates that. Your narrative, that you probably read somewhere, was wrong. We told you that and you believed those who lied to you. Hell, you still believe them. That is how badly you wanted it. You were wrong. You are still wrong. I hope it continues to bug the hell out of you, as it clearly does by this post. It all just makes you guys look desperate and kind of clingy and weird. Like, why do you want to swim around in your wrongness and obsession like this? Do you really not know how it makes you look?
314 people voted in the poll on this thread. Yeah, it is just a couple people who think UNC cheated. Couple hundred.

So your chancellor and professors are mouth breathers.

And you weren't punished, they determined you cheated but because of a technicality you weren't punished. Big difference.

And right on cue, the two most notorious mongoloids on Rivals make an appearance. Yahoo really could make things better around here if they would create a board for people with brains smaller than walnuts.

Reactions: Sevro
I am genuinely curious about the UNc thing. What is the deal with the "c"?

Just a little something I do lol. Actually I typed “UNC” one day and I guess I typed “UNc and my phone remembered it and puts it like that every time I start to type it. Wasn’t intentional but I do kinda like it lol

And right on cue, the two most notorious mongoloids on Rivals make an appearance. Yahoo really could make things better around here if they would create a board for people with brains smaller than walnuts.

Well I was taking a pooh and thought I might as well jump in here and rustle a few of you for a few mins!:D

Did I say it was everyone. You losers keep saying it is just a couple Duke or UK posters. You are wrong, as always.

Now stick your head back in the sand.

That's where your head is at. May wanna notify the NCAA with your findings and report back here ASAP!

I really am amazed at the number of complete idiots and the levels of ****gitry under which they operate. I'm highly amused by it too, but the wonder never ceases.

Can you answer the question? Instead of attacking the poster.

Are Carol Folt and the unc professors part of the mouth breathers.

Can you answer the question? Instead of attacking the poster.

Are Carol Folt and the unc professors part of the mouth breathers.

Absolutely- some professors at UNC are idiots. Which ones are you talking about? And yes, Carol Folt is happily no longer employed at Carolina.

What's you point?

Absolutely- some professors at UNC are idiots. Which ones are you talking about? And yes, Carol Folt is happily no longer employed at Carolina.

What's you point?
When she was Chancellor and had all the information, she said there was an athletic and academic scandal. I am now sure you will say Carol didn't have a clue and didn't know what was going on.

Oh, so the professors who were there and saw it happening and called out the policy and acts are idiots huh?

Damn dude, you just cant make up the level of hypocrisy you have reached.

Reactions: Scotty00
When she was Chancellor and had all the information, she said there was an athletic and academic scandal. I am now sure you will say Carol didn't have a clue and didn't know what was going on.

Oh, so the professors who were there and saw it happening and called out the policy and acts are idiots huh?

Damn dude, you just cant make up the level of hypocrisy you have reached.

There was an athletic scandal and it was punished by the NCAA.

Which professors? And what hypocrisy?

What can't be made up is the level of idiocy you display on a daily basis. It is fantastic.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ADVERTISEMENT