ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because people like you are still so bitter about being wrong that you can't let it go, as is evidence here. So maybe take your own advice and they won't bring it back up.
I'm not the one bumping threads from last year, and I'm not bitter about something that has 0 effect on my life. I can both realize you cheated for decades and simultaneously not care about it.

It is called accepting reality, you should try it sometime.

giphy.gif
You should listen to this song while watching that gif.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Because people like you are still so bitter about being wrong that you can't let it go, as is evidence here. So maybe take your own advice and they won't bring it back up.
I'm not the one bumping threads from last year, and I'm not bitter about something that has 0 effect on my life. I can both realize you cheated for decades and simultaneously not care about it.

It is called accepting reality, you should try it sometime.

You have accepted a false reality and in any response regarding this frame it so everyone knows you still are living there. If you weren’t bitter you would just tell everyone to shut up about it. That isn’t what you did tough. You can’t help it. It’s sad.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
You have accepted a false reality and in any response regarding this frame it so everyone knows you still are living there. If you weren’t bitter you would just tell everyone to shut up about it. That isn’t what you did tough. You can’t help it. It’s sad.
skinner.jpg

"Could it be me that is wrong? No it is the 98% of College Basketball fan's who saw my school admit to having sham classes that are wrong."

No use in continuing this conversation with you, as you are clearly still in denial.

skinner.jpg

"Could it be me that is wrong? No it is the 98% of College Basketball fan's who saw my school admit to having sham classes that are wrong."

No use in continuing this conversation with you, as you are clearly still in denial.

If we are talking fans versus fans there isn't one group that is more reasonable than another group. If we are talking about one group that is more knowledgeable about the issue than the other than it would be UNC fans, unless you think others are so obsessed they research the issue more than actual fans of the school. No, what happened was most fans got their news from biased sources who made wild conjectures. Then when things didn't fall their way they threw temper tantrums and fits and refused to let it go when they were warned well in advance what the facts were. So I don't feel sorry for ignorant people who believe other ignorant people. However, the winners are the ones who get to tell the losers to shut up. Not the other way around. Life sucks sometimes but that is just the way it is. However, not continuing this conversation with me is a good idea on your part. Post a gif or something and whine to someone else.

If we are talking fans versus fans there isn't one group that is more reasonable than another group. If we are talking about one group that is more knowledgeable about the issue than the other than it would be UNC fans, unless you think others are so obsessed they research the issue more than actual fans of the school. No, what happened was most fans got their news from biased sources who made wild conjectures. Then when things didn't fall their way they threw temper tantrums and fits and refused to let it go when they were warned well in advance what the facts were. So I don't feel sorry for ignorant people who believe other ignorant people. However, the winners are the ones who get to tell the losers to shut up. Not the other way around. Life sucks sometimes but that is just the way it is. However, not continuing this conversation with me is a good idea on your part. Post a gif or something and whine to someone else.
Speaking of which, I'm enjoying the sensationalism/yellow journalism the Kansas City paper puts out about the current KU scandal. IIRC, wasn't UNC's go to paper the News observer or something like that?

Speaking of which, I'm enjoying the sensationalism/yellow journalism the Kansas City paper puts out about the current KU scandal. IIRC, wasn't UNC's go to paper the News observer or something like that?

Yeah, the N&O. They actually had a State guy as the UNC beat writer, lol. Then I think he left that job to become a guy who tries to investigate UNC even more than the other full staff of people they have trying to uncover stuff on the Heels. It was all funny IMO. Try so hard and still realize you are just State in the end.

I haven't seen any of the KU stuff. I don't keep up with the scandal stuff for other schools much though.

No... Dan Kane worked for the N&O. He was the main reporter during the witch hunt.
Glad he was outed by using information he got from a fake twitter account.

Yeah, the N&O. They actually had a State guy as the UNC beat writer, lol. Then I think he left that job to become a guy who tries to investigate UNC even more than the other full staff of people they have trying to uncover stuff on the Heels. It was all funny IMO. Try so hard and still realize you are just State in the end.

I haven't seen any of the KU stuff. I don't keep up with the scandal stuff for other schools much though.
Dan Kane? (too lazy to look up the writer, and like to test my memory in the information age)

As far as reading scandals goes, I have a lot of downtime at work so I do like to read some sites like some housewife's love their shows.

I don't comment on them much, but like to lurk and be informed.

Dane Kane RollLaugh.... remember this????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ta...6/4/26/11505372/catfishing-the-banner-chasers

No... Dan Kane worked for the N&O. He was the main reporter during the witch hunt.
Glad he was outed by using information he got from a fake twitter account.
Witch hunt nothing. UNC got away with cheating for 20 years. All basketball fans but a few UNC fans know it.

Dan Kane? (too lazy to look up the writer, and like to test my memory in the information age)

As far as reading scandals goes, I have a lot of downtime at work so I do like to read some sites like some housewife's love their shows.

I don't comment on them much, but like to lurk and be informed.

Yeah, Kane was one of them. Of course some of his info was fed to him by a UNC guy (as most know) to give the perception of legitimacy to really show how illegitimate it all really was. He kind of demonstrated how easy it was to fool people who want desperately to believe something and who couldn’t really understand the issue on their own. The ones tore up about this aren’t really smart enough to understand all of that though. So we get what we have here.

Last edited:
Yeah, Kane was one of them. Of course some of his info was feed to him by a UNC guy (as most know) to give the perception of legitimacy to really show how illegitimate it all really was. He kind of demonstrated how easy it was to fool people who want desperately to believe something and who couldn’t really understand the issue on their own. The ones tore up about this aren’t really smart enough to understand all of that though. So we get what we have here.
Yeah. Not smart enough to read actual emails proving how UNC cheated

Reactions: kl40504
Yeah, Kane was one of them. Of course some of his info was fed to him by a UNC guy (as most know) to give the perception of legitimacy to really show how illegitimate it all really was. He kind of demonstrated how easy it was to fool people who want desperately to believe something and who couldn’t really understand the issue on their own. The ones tore up about this aren’t really smart enough to understand all of that though. So we get what we have here.
Cheaters.

This is what everyone has been saying and you've been arguing against. None of you guys are going to have any closure in this. And that's sad.

Not true. We got closure when the ruling was handed down. Personally I’m doing this to rub it in their faces and if they wanna continue like something is going to change, that’s on them.

Reactions: UNC71-00
And you are a moron for arguing something that’s been settled. Your stupid ass can’t accept the fact that UNC got off but we’re rustled? RollLaugh SmokinSmile Winking
Rustled again. Are we feeling a little butt hurt and mad that your team will always be known by most college basketball fans as the biggest cheaters in college basketball history?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Rustled again. Are we feeling a little butt hurt and mad that your team will always be known by most college basketball fans as the biggest cheaters in college basketball history?

You love repeating yourself. Us having the last laugh is killing you and quite frankly you’re out of ammo. Arguing this is like you questioning if the Earth is round. Laughing

Keep responding and the butthurt will get worse. It’s like sticking a square block in a round hole.

And you are a moron for arguing something that’s been settled. Your stupid ass can’t accept the fact that UNC got off but we’re rustled? RollLaugh SmokinSmile Winking
This is what everyone has been saying and you've been arguing against. None of you guys are going to have any closure in this. And that's sad.

Eh, they have been saying that UNC got off when they shouldn’t have. We have said all along, even before, that us getting off was justified. We were and are right and like I said, should be the ones still talking. To be fair, it is only the worst posters on the board saying we cheated or whatever and UNC fans should just ignore them. No doubt about that.

Eh, they have been saying that UNC got off when they shouldn’t have. We have said all along, even before, that us getting off was justified. We were and are right and like I said, should be the ones still talking. To be fair, it is only the worst posters on the board saying we cheated or whatever and UNC fans should just ignore them. No doubt about that.
Death, taxes and unc obsession on Rivals.

Death, taxes and unc obsession on Rivals.

There are certain posters obsessed with all the big boys. Just happens that the few that feel that way about UNC post nonstop about it in short, unimaginative juvenile posts or weird, creepy stream of consciousness posts with rolling smiley faces and pet names for people. We need to just ignore them. I’m trying to do my part, lol.

Not only one poster, but keep up the charade, just like UNc did for 23 years.

Hanging that 2017 banner felt pretty good to me.
Clearly the people I am talking about are the obsessed posters who regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. You know, and the ones that dig up 3 year old threads. Winking

There will never be closure. It will always be one side thinking they're right and the other is wrong. There are facts and there are alternate facts. Amirite

Reactions: sgrooms
Hanging that 2017 banner felt pretty good to me.
Clearly the people I am talking about are the obsessed posters who regurgitate the same nonsense over and over. You know, and the ones that dig up 3 year old threads. Winking

There will never be closure. It will always be one side thinking they're right and the other is wrong. There are facts and there are alternate facts. Amirite

Right, but when the side that is right wins there should be no tolerance for losers. There is no gray area anymore. That time has passed. There has been closure for everyone except the ones who are truly bitter about it. I think it is fair, if a tad inhumane, for people to rub it in now and then if they won’t accept defeat. Regardless, UNC fans could show a little sympathy.

Reactions: Sevro
Been a long time since I clicked on this thread, but 322 - 32 is insane. And of the 32, there may be about 10 or so usernames that don't contain some form of UNC or Heels. lol

On a side note - it's funny that people think because they're a fan of their school, they inherently know more about what happened than other basketball fans who are just as plugged in as they are. What a dumbass take.

Nah, the dumbass takes all come from you and a few others. I educated you on this situation for years and you ignored me. So it is shut up or continue to look desperately pathetic. We all know where this is headed though.

Nah, the dumbass takes all come from you and a few others. I educated you on this situation for years and you ignored me. So it is shut up or continue to look desperately pathetic. We all know where this is headed though.
Do you really believe that because you're a UNC fan you know more than others about the ongoings at UNC? Do you live in Chapel Hill? Do you live in North Carolina at all? Do you attend UNC? Did you attend UNC? For that matter, do you even subscribe to your premium board to read the insider content? Sure doesn't look like it. Your knowledge all comes from UNC slanted sources and you're trying to say other people aren't educated on the issue. Eyeroll

I was clearly more educated than you and the rest of you guys who can’t find peace over it. I don’t see how that is really debatable since it went down the way I said it should. Keep yapping though. If all those stories you were led to believe make you feel like you knew the deal and you still aren’t aware enough to realize you didn’t I’m done feeling sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT