ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not butthurt, just a reminder is all and with the way you respond, it works like a charm.

You’re butthurt Filly. Every time you log on here it’s a reminder that you are. You can’t fix stupid but you’re giving it a helluva try.

This thread is further proof that it's not UK fans that make these threads go on and on.

There's a common denominator in all of these threads.

This thread is further proof that it's not UK fans that make these threads go on and on.

There's a common denominator in all of these threads.

All y'all have to do is let us have the last word- to the victor goes the spoils.

All y'all have to do is let us have the last word- to the victor goes the spoils.
Everyone wants the last word, but UK fans were getting blamed for so many of these UNC cheated threads going 30+ pages.

This one is not going to end anytime soon and it will blow up big-time once captain fake wife shows up.

It looks like you're arguing with yourself.

Screenshot_20190313-065734.png
Of all the options to put on Ignore, you pick Willi? Weird.

Everyone wants the last word, but UK fans were getting blamed for so many of these UNC cheated threads going 30+ pages.

This one is not going to end anytime soon and it will blow up big-time once captain fake wife shows up.

I'm not blaming anyone for these threads other than the people who want to talk in other threads about UNC and the NCAA from 2017 and the guys who want the last word over a Carolina poaster in the bumped threads.

It's very simple- we quit bumping threads when others quit bitching about Carolina cheating. The case was investigated for years and then dropped- there was no cheating. It's time to move on but if people don't want to, then we will be happy to rub the outcome in their faces.

Be honest- isn't this a fair approach? Wouldn't BBN defend UK to the end of the earth if UK was falsely accused of cheating after being exonerated?

I'm not blaming anyone for these threads other than the people who want to talk in other threads about UNC and the NCAA from 2017 and the guys who want the last word over a Carolina poaster in the bumped threads.

It's very simple- we quit bumping threads when others quit bitching about Carolina cheating. The case was investigated for years and then dropped- there was no cheating. It's time to move on but if people don't want to, then we will be happy to rub the outcome in their faces.

Be honest- isn't this a fair approach? Wouldn't BBN defend UK to the end of the earth if UK was falsely accused of cheating after being exonerated?

This!

Why must people move on if they desire not to? If you are so innocent, why do you feel the need to defend and defend?

there you go @kyjeff1

Have you ever heard of the loser getting the last word? Apparently Phil is the expert on this though- no surprise really.
No, never heard of that. And then you make a whining post. "whaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaa, why cant they just stop talking about our scandal, pleeeeeeeaaasssssssseeeeeee make them stop. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Insert pacifier.

Reactions: Scotty00
No, never heard of that. And then you make a whining post. "whaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaa, why cant they just stop talking about our scandal, pleeeeeeeaaasssssssseeeeeee make them stop. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Insert pacifier.

To be honest, I am amazed that a person as fvcking stupid as you are can actually work a computer. Good job and I mean that sincerely.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Why must people move on if they desire not to? If you are so innocent, why do you feel the need to defend and defend?

Why are you rapped up in it? It’s hard to argue the end result but you choose to do just that. Again your handle says you’re hurt. We have no problem checking your simple ass so again keep doing you.

Why are you rapped up in it? It’s hard to argue the end result but you choose to do just that. Again your handle says you’re hurt. We have no problem checking your simple ass so again keep doing you.
You don't need to check me. I read all the emails and communications. There is enough evidence to convict in a court of law. But the NCAA declined to punish. Lucky you. And I don't argue with you Hole fans anymore, I just state the facts. As stated by your Chancellor at the time Carol Folt.

Reactions: Scotty00
Not wrapped up at all. I normally make one comment, then you and the other 5 or 6 AFAM regulars chime in and there we go. It is fun and amusing to drag you boys along.

Not wrapped up at all. I normally make one comment, then you and the other 5 or 6 AFAM regulars chime in and there we go. It is fun and amusing to drag you boys along.

1 comment my ass. You’re an easy target because you’re stupid.

You don't need to check me. I read all the emails and communications. There is enough evidence to convict in a court of law. But the NCAA declined to punish. Lucky you. And I don't argue with you Hole fans anymore, I just state the facts. As stated by your Chancellor at the time Carol Folt.

Well why don’t you take all that info and file charges yourself?

Yeah, but it does kind of make sense that you UNC fans would want everyone to drop it, I would too if it was UK that got away with blatant cheating, but we're not a bunch of chicks, we're all dudes and that's what dudes do.

You have to admit, it was cheating and UNC got off on a technicality. You can't expect rival fans to just drop that.

If it was Duke that did it, you guys would be crushing them daily on here. Especially the one with the fake wife that we shall not beatlejuice.

UK fan here. I could care less what UNC got away with. If Duke fans believe they didn't pay out the ass for their three big dogs this year, you are being naive.

I've always said about the Anthony Davis rumor that UK got him for 250k, he was worth every penny. And prob should of been given ten times that.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Yeah, but it does kind of make sense that you UNC fans would want everyone to drop it, I would too if it was UK that got away with blatant cheating, but we're not a bunch of chicks, we're all dudes and that's what dudes do.

You have to admit, it was cheating and UNC got off on a technicality. You can't expect rival fans to just drop that.

If it was Duke that did it, you guys would be crushing them daily on here. Especially the one with the fake wife that we shall not beatlejuice.

No, it wasn't cheating. This is where the disconnect occurs and fortunately for us, the NCAA agrees.

If I were a rival fan, I would drop it because I lost and I wouldn't want the winner dragging his big hairy nut sack across my face every time I posted something about it. And no, I don't want y'all to drop it because threads like these are fun for me. I enjoy trolling people who lost and like to complain about it after the fact. I do the same thing with Hillary voters and Bernie Bros and RINOs who whine about Trump.

As far as the rest of it, pure speculation.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
ADVERTISEMENT