ADVERTISEMENT

Did UNC Basketball Get away with a Loophole?

Did they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dogwalk....RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh
Yeah, that poor kicker. Getting murdered online by a buch of bitch Bears fans who didn't even see that the ball was tipped at the line changing the trajectory of the ball. Plus they aren't attacking the defense that had multiple opportunities to stop the Eagles on their last drive. Should have never been in the hands of their kicker to begin with.

Credit to the Eagles defense and Foles on that last drive.

This was funny though.

FB_IMG_1546825102603_zpsgy2vbdin.jpg

Yeah, that poor kicker. Getting murdered online by a buch of bitch Bears fans who didn't even see that the ball was tipped at the line changing the trajectory of the ball. Plus they aren't attacking the defense that had multiple opportunities to stop the Eagles on their last drive. Should have never been in the hands of their kicker to begin with.

Credit to the Eagles defense and Foles on that last drive.
The Bears screwed up long before the 4th quarter. They never should have played their starters last week against the Vikings. They put a heck of a lot of effort into beating the vikings. I don't get that move, the Eagle's won the Super Bowl last year doing exactly what they did last night.
Their defense looked great and Foles found a way to win in dramatic fashion, which is exactly what he did last year.
The Eagle's fought like crazy to get into the playoffs and now they might go on and win the damn thing again.

The Bears screwed up long before the 4th quarter. They never should have played their starters last week against the Vikings. They put a heck of a lot of effort into beating the vikings. I don't get that move, the Eagle's won the Super Bowl last year doing exactly what they did last night.
Their defense looked great and Foles found a way to win in dramatic fashion, which is exactly what he did last year.
The Eagle's fought like crazy to get into the playoffs and now they might go on and win the damn thing again.
Going to be hard to win 3 on the road. The New Orleans game will be a huge test.

As long as we are bumping threads about UNC cheating... might as well enjoy this double-feature, combining the "Everyone knows UNC cheated, even if the rules weren't explicit enough to bust them, and only UNC fans deny it" poll with Fake Wives!

As long as we are bumping threads about UNC cheating... might as well enjoy this double-feature, combining the "Everyone knows UNC cheated, even if the rules weren't explicit enough to bust them, and only UNC fans deny it" poll with Fake Wives!

If there are more than 9% Carolina fans on this board, you might have a point. But, there aren't, as this poll was apparently linked to Rafters and a Duke board. You claim to be so smart, yet often come off like a total moron.

Let me guess, you're just trolling, though?

Trigg Ered

Right? Jeez. I mean, it took... what, three sentences to get personal and into name calling?

Glad UNC fans keep bumping dead UNC cheating threads. Totally brings up worthwhile points and conversation, and makes this a better forum. Totally NOT trolling, which is BAD.

(This thread, however... beyond the pale!! Trolling!!)

And you’re still salty huh little man?

Please, you don’t have it like that. I’m happy with the ruling, the butthurt is you. SmokinSmile

Sure. Of course. I don't post in any of these dumb bumped threads from 2017 because the story is dead and buried, but I do bump a silly thread that featured a guy making up a wife, you got into personal attacks (HAR HAR, LITTLE MAN!) all while never opening your mouth about that one tool bumping a million dead UNC scandal threads... but *I* am the butt hurt one? Yeah, okay, sure man, that totally checks out.

Reactions: Scotty00
Sure. Of course. I don't post in any of these dumb bumped threads from 2017 because the story is dead and buried, but I do bump a silly thread that featured a guy making up a wife, you got into personal attacks (HAR HAR, LITTLE MAN!) all while never opening your mouth about that one tool bumping a million dead UNC scandal threads... but *I* am the butt hurt one? Yeah, okay, sure man, that totally checks out.

I don’t have to. Just getting my laugh on at you clowns. Bitch all you want because it proves we’re rent free in your minds.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Please, you don’t have it like that. I’m happy with the ruling, the butthurt is you. SmokinSmile
butt hurt is someone who responds to each and every post about AFAM U trying to defend the indefensible.
Question, if you are so innocent why do you feel the need to defend AFAM U in each thread. Why not just let them die.

butt hurt is someone who responds to each and every post about AFAM U trying to defend the indefensible.
Question, if you are so innocent why do you feel the need to defend AFAM U in each thread. Why not just let them die.

Because it entertains us to see you idiots flock to these threads to bitch and whine some more, just like it entertains me to watch Hillary Clinton supporters whine about Trump.

Thanks for the free entertainment. This must have been how royalty felt watching the court jester.

Because it entertains us to see you idiots flock to these threads to bitch and whine some more, just like it entertains me to watch Hillary Clinton supporters whine about Trump.

Thanks for the free entertainment. This must have been how royalty felt watching the court jester.
I don't see bitching and whining, I just see folks posting facts.
It can entertain and you still don't have to respond.
But yet, here you are.

I don't see bitching and whining, I just see folks posting facts.
It can entertain and you still don't have to respond.
But yet, here you are.

Thanks for allowing me to not respond. I appreciate all of your support along with the countless laughs. Don't. Ever. Stop.

I don’t have to. Just getting my laugh on at you clowns. Bitch all you want because it proves we’re rent free in your minds.

You are boring. I'm not bitching about anything except year-old threads being bumped. Enjoy getting your "laugh on."

I mean, a lot of people are still 'butthurt' or upset or whatever you want to call it judging by the number of times people still talk about this dead issue.

I mean, a lot of people are still 'butthurt' or upset or whatever you want to call it judging by the number of times people still talk about this dead issue.
Especially UNC fans. Not sure why they still feel the need to respond if they feel they are innocent. Just ignore it.

Especially UNC fans. Not sure why they still feel the need to respond if they feel they are innocent. Just ignore it.

UNC fan- "Hey, look at these idiots still whining about getting their asses handed to them. Damn that's funny- let's see if we can get them to do it again"

You- "just ignore us"

Reactions: AWilli6995

Butthurt is ones handle that reads AFAMU, the joke is you and it’s on you. SmokinSmile

UNC fan- "Hey, look at these idiots still whining about getting their asses handed to them. Damn that's funny- let's see if we can get them to do it again"

You- "just ignore us"
How did opposing fans get their asses handed to them. We didn't lose anything. UNC lost "The Carolina Way" and all the dignity the school had.

ADVERTISEMENT