ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Kentucky,

Jul 6, 2007
A 2-seed??? Ouch.

I’d bet anything you take this down. Don’t disappoint!

Lol yea it’s not obvious what they are wanting UK fans to do! F**k them! Everybody here knows exactly who would win that bracket!!! Argue if you want but we all know!SmokinSmile

I thought they had the most shitty fans because they have the most fans?
InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

So basically "slipping attendance" for Kentucky means "beat every team that doesn't play in a football stadium by 2,000 fans in 2019", and "still won average attendance 16 of the last 20 years".
From the article I linked.
The average number of tickets scanned, though, was just 14,525 — leaving an average of 5,774 tickets unused per game.

Like I said earlier, there’s no need to argue with anybody when we all know who’s fan base travels the best and shows up for home games. Do other fans do it? Yes! But not year in and year out like BBN! If anybody wants to argue that you’re just a dumbass!

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, there’s no need to argue with anybody when we all know who’s fan base travels the best and shows up for home games. Do other fans do it? Yes! But not year in and year out like BBN! If anybody wants to argue that you’re just a dumbass!
I will agree that no fan base travels like UK fans.
I have to disagree about showing up to home games.
UK fans are like any other basketball school, they’ll show up for weekends & games vs big name opponents.
That’s not any difference than UNC, UL, Indiana or any other basketball school.
A Tuesday night game in Rupp vs cupcake U & there are thousands of empty seats.

I will agree that no fan base travels like UK fans.
I have to disagree about showing up to home games.
UK fans are like any other basketball school, they’ll show up for weekends & games vs big name opponents.
That’s not any difference than UNC, UL, Indiana or any other basketball school.
A Tuesday night game in Rupp vs cupcake U & there are thousands of empty seats.

True! Although I have been to several Tuesday night games at Rupp over the years when UK played a cupcake and it would be almost sold out with a blizzard coming down outside!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Duke and Moo U tried to take us down. To no avail. In other news, I L L...

ADVERTISEMENT