ADVERTISEMENT

Damn. The Warriors Just got away with what Auburn....

Wasnt even close to what happened in F4. That was an obvious foul and it still is. Get over it. Bitch about the double dribble jf you feel like you have to whine and cry.

Wasnt even close to what happened in F4. That was an obvious foul and it still is. Get over it. Bitch about the double dribble jf you feel like you have to whine and cry.
The foul was not the issue. The double dribble was.

In the NBA these guys flop every single play. So no what happened in that UVA-Auburn game wasn't the same. James Harden took an unusual shooting jumpshot in the hopes of getting fouled and the Ref didn't give him the call. In the UVA-Auburn game the kid went straight up to shoot and the defender didn't give him a place to land. That was a foul.

James Harden is a Flop machine. Don't compare his Bullshit to actual basketball plays.

In the NBA these guys flop every single play. So no what happened in that UVA-Auburn game wasn't the same. James Harden took an unusual shooting jumpshot in the hopes of getting fouled and the Ref didn't give him the call. In the UVA-Auburn game the kid went straight up to shoot and the defender didn't give him a place to land. That was a foul.

James Harden is a Flop machine. Don't compare his Bullshit to actual basketball plays.

Again contact was made from draymond there. Stop being a homer over your boy. A foul was committed

So what about the double dribble not called on Jerome?

This. Harden shoves off and travels on his “step back” and then flops to the ground. It’s pathetic

I don't think it was a foul. Harden clearly shoves him off, then does his usual travel step back to create even more space.......then kicks his legs forward into the defender and falls down like a lebron in crunch time. They should start officiating him like this during the regular season as well.

Reactions: speedfrk
So let me get this straight...You’ve been bitching nonstop about the injustice of what you admit was a foul?

You’re a real schmuck, aren’t you?

No I was bitching about the missed double dribble. I never had issue with the foul called

Juck Fames Harden. He was falling before he took the shot. He wasn’t even trying to make it. He’s lost multiple games at the by expecting to be bailed out at the end. Travels every time he shoots. I hate the Warriors, but at least they play basketball. Take a look at where James Harden shoots and lands on that play. Should’ve been an offensive foul. Hope the Nuggets win the finals

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT