ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats FSU on your win

Seriously though you guys brought out the best in us, did not feel good when Nwora hit that 3 to go up by 11 in the first half, we showed some resilience. Good luck the rest of the way

Reactions: Fsuwarpath10
No Malik. Missing open shots. The story was written when McMahon missed 2 wide open threes and the run continued for FSU. The refs also hurt us but not the reason why we lost.

Man that was a fantastic game. I know the margin ended up ballooning late, but that was two top teams slugging it out. Louisville looked like a Final Four team in the first half and then FSU said hold my beer in the second.

Injury to Williams was huge. Especially with both teams already tired from the game on Saturday.

I’m not sure I’ve heard Tuck get louder than that. Maybe as loud. Todd Galloway’s three from the corner to complete a comeback against UNC about 15 years ago was an explosion, but that was just one moment. This entire second half was bonkers. The Pat Williams dunk nearly brought the rafters down.

Great effort, UL boys. FSU is nearly impossible to beat at home and y’all had us on the ropes. Perhaps we will see you one more time in Greensboro.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Cards brought game in the first half. Noles made good adjustments in the second half and rolled.

Reactions: speedfrk
these sucking off other fans threads are gay and i hope Louisville doesn't play FSU again this season because they kick the sh*t out of our boys every time

Last edited:
No Malik. Missing open shots. The story was written when McMahon missed 2 wide open threes and the run continued for FSU. The refs also hurt us but not the reason why we lost.
Big misses...Game changers. He hits those, it stops the bleeding. Not sure if UL wins---but it would have certainly been interesting.

Idk. We don’t match up very well against FSU.
Still. You have a team on a run----down 6----crowd is rocking---Then, bang---A three. After all that, you look up, and your still down 9; only cutting 2 points off the lead...

Or...Now you are down 4.......McMahon's three goes---lead is back to 7.

THose type of shots are backbreaking when they go in...

Thanks, Kerry! UL has a helluva team. I think FSU just matches up well with them.

No problem.
UofL and FSU go way back.
Love playing yall in football and basketball.

Yall have a Final four squad.
UofL has a SS/elite 8 squad.
Want to play yall again in Greensboro.
Good luck.

Reactions: GE Nole
All that talking shit worked out well for ya, Kerry. Idiot.

Any team running McMahon out there so much is playing 4 on 5.

No problem.
UofL and FSU go way back.
Love playing yall in football and basketball.

Yall have a Final four squad.
UofL has a SS/elite 8 squad.
Want to play yall again in Greensboro.
Good luck.
I think UL could be a Final Four team too. The tourney is a crap shoot. A lot depends on match-ups and health.

All that talking shit worked out well for ya, Kerry. Idiot.

Any team running McMahon out there so much is playing 4 on 5.
It works out for them when he goes 3 for 3 from deep in the first half, but you knew FSU was going to attack him on offense. He’s always guarding a higher caliber athlete, especially against a team like FSU.

Yea great point, especially when he missed two wide open threes during the second half when y’all went on the big run. Nwora missed a couple too, but nobody ever makes em all so it is what it is. Even if we had made all 3 I’m not so sure we wouldn’t have still gotten beat but it would have been a tighter ballgame if we coulda got 2/4 at least. Oh well coulda shoulda woulda. Good game and good luck the rest of the way.

I think UL could be a Final Four team too. The tourney is a crap shoot. A lot depends on match-ups and health.

Naw. Not enough players with the LOUISVILLE MENTALITY !

They cant play a 40 minute game balls to the wall.

Its a shame with no dominant team this year, but unless they wake up, Sweet Sixteen is where it ends.

Naw. Not enough players with the LOUISVILLE MENTALITY !

They cant play a 40 minute game balls to the wall.

Its a shame with no dominant team this year, but unless they wake up, Sweet Sixteen is where it ends.

What's Louisville Mentality? Fueling up on Crown Royal, smoking a Black n' Mild and talking trash while pulling their pants up?

ADVERTISEMENT