ADVERTISEMENT

Come one, come all, get your Champions Classic predictions here.

The undercard is on 2nd lol...

KU and MSU

lets roll. I think Oscar may not be back yet.

Still should be a fun night. Hope the follow up act can hold attention.

I'm not used to UK being the opening act.

Interesting that the teams headlining the main event of the "Champions Classic" have combined for one championship in over 2 decades.

Interesting..

Reactions: della
What would it look like if we took UK out of the Champions Classic and CBS Sports Classic?

I'm gonna say Kansas (because Self won't let little bitch ass rookie Scheyer beat him) and UK because I don't think MSU is going to be all that good and if Oscar is back for that game he'll abuse them even if he's a little rusty and underconditioned.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm gonna say Kansas (because Self won't let little bitch ass rookie Scheyer beat him) and UK because I don't think MSU is going to be all that good and if Oscar is back for that game he'll abuse them even if he's a little rusty and underconditioned.
Self will be sitting this one out. I still think KU wins, but Self won’t be on the sidelines for it.

Kansas
MSU

Before y'all get all over me, Cal has even said UK ain't ready yet, so I'm just following what he said and MSU has a good team. So, back off! 😡

But that's Cal speak. He says we are a good team and we go 9-16 or lose to st Peter's. He says we have things to work on and we are a final 4 team.

But that's Cal speak. He says we are a good team and we go 9-16 or lose to st Peter's. He says we have things to work on and we are a final 4 team.
If you can't take what your coach says for truth, what can you take? We have seen this before, UK starts out shaky and then jels. It just becomes a matter of how well they cure over the season. The big draw back to "mega class" one and dones is they are done long before they are at their apex.

Do you agree with this?

If you can't take what your coach says for truth, what can you take? We have seen this before, UK starts out shaky and then jels. It just becomes a matter of how well they cure over the season. The big draw back to "mega class" one and dones is they are done long before they are at their apex.

Do you agree with this?

Agree, but this isn't a young team. Oldest in the SEC or tied with Tennessee. Played great in the Bahamas so it was disappointing to see them play poorly last week. Maybe that was just cal experimenting or the injuries, but still frustrating.

Agree, but this isn't a young team. Oldest in the SEC or tied with Tennessee. Played great in the Bahamas so it was disappointing to see them play poorly last week. Maybe that was just cal experimenting or the injuries, but still frustrating.
This happens every year doesn't it?

I really think Cal was sandbagging that game. There’s just no way this team with all that ability and experience is that bad. We were barely running offense. It was almost entirely one on one garbage. I think he just doesn’t want to show too much early if he doesn’t have to.

We looked like we hadn’t practiced at all in that first exhibition.

I expect we’ll look okay in those first two home games but i think we come out and clobber Michigan State.

Reactions: I am stupid
Duke and MSU are the smart bets. If you're feeling like going against the odds, maybe UK over MSU.

A lot of the games haven’t lived up to the hype. I will watch a rerun of little house on the prairie instead. If I see the scores and Kentucky loses I will watch a tape replay of the game. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT