ADVERTISEMENT

Come one, come all, get your Champions Classic predictions here.

How is Dukes ball handling and shooting?

I see a lot of tall guys minus Roach. Can they shoot and handle the ball?

KU actually has decent size but appears to be more guard oriented. I wonder if KU’s experience and Defense speeds up Duke and exploits their ball handling and youth? Or am I just assuming Duke doesn’t have great ball handlers cause have their lineup is 6’10

Not really breaking news from Goodman. Cal has kind of been hinting the Oscar would likely play tonight although it doesn't sound like he's going to get his usual 32 minutes. He'll probably be a little rusty and out of shape anyway.

Haven’t you guys literally said that every year since Calipari has been there.

nodding-yeah.gif

Duke now a 2 point favorite, so this line has moved 4 points since last night. Drastic line fluctuation like that in a small amount of time is usually indicative that someone that wasn't expected to play for Duke is now cleared to play (Whitehead?) or someone that was expected to play for Kansas is now out.

UK 69 - MSU 61 (if Oscar plays 20+ minutes at 70+% healthy, lol)
KU 77 - Duke 72 (unless Whitehead plays)

UK 81
Mich St 76

Kansas 60
Duke 64

Changing my Duke/KU pick to Duke. Didn’t see that KU had people out.

Last edited:
Duke now a 2 point favorite, so this line has moved 4 points since last night. Drastic line fluctuation like that in a small amount of time is usually indicative that someone that wasn't expected to play for Duke is now cleared to play (Whitehead?) or someone that was expected to play for Kansas is now out.
Zach Clemence & MJ Rice (and Cuffe but he would not play) are out tonight for Kansas

Zach Clemence & MJ Rice (and Cuffe but he would not play) are out tonight for Kansas
Well damn, that must be why. Thanks for the heads up. I still have a feeling Whitehead might play for Duke and Scheyer is being sneaky about it...

Well damn, that must be why. Thanks for the heads up. I still have a feeling Whitehead might play for Duke and Scheyer is being sneaky about it...
Cam Martin also out. We haven’t seen him this year but he was our starting big in our scrimmage against Illini

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT