ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony will be a Tar Heel

unc1012

Feb 16, 2018
This comes from the highest levels of the Carolina ecosystem. Cole Anthony will likely go through the recruiting process, but the decision has already been made.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Have seen where some Duke people don’t think he ends up there but who knows where he goes. Him and Bacot are great friends though.

tumblr_o39w14Mvmq1so2evoo1_500.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Op needs to start a gofundme page to get that credit card taken care of. Maybe they can donate some coffee for her charity event

I'm not a woman. I'm non-binary. This means I don't associate myself with either gender.

I don't think your joke about my credit problems are funny. Try being $250,000 in debt while working for just above minimum wage. I hope it never happens to you. Sure, part of the responsibility is mine but most of the problem is how our credit card companies are allowed to operate in the United States without any regulation.

Cole Anthony will be a Tar Heel. I am very well connected. It is what it is.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I'm not a woman. I'm non-binary. This means I don't associate myself with either gender.

I don't think your joke about my credit problems are funny. Try being $250,000 in debt while working for just above minimum wage. I hope it never happens to you. Sure, part of the responsibility is mine but most of the problem is how our credit card companies are allowed to operate in the United States without any regulation.

Lol

I mean I get (but don't necessarily agree with) the woman born in a man's body/transgender thing but now we can just say we are neither? Good Christ...

I don't think your joke about my credit problems are funny. Try being $250,000 in debt while working for just above minimum wage. I hope it never happens to you. Sure, part of the responsibility is mine
No all of the responsibility is yours, you are an adult presumably try acting like it and living within your means. I have 2 houses, one I rent and one I live in and don't have $250,000 in debt let alone credit card debt, you are a moron not a victim. And to your original gender statement, you may want to consider identifying as a woman with the way you manage your money.

$250K of debt and it's only partially your fault? Laughing Don't blame it on credit card companies. Their terms and conditions are clearly stated on every contract you signed to get those cards. Don't buy shit you can't afford.

Are you a former UNC player? Just seems to match with that line of credit and such a poor education.

OP predicted in another thread that Bacot wouldn’t go to UNC but he chose UNC. Now he’s predicting that Cole Anthony will definitely go to UNC so that probably means that he will go somewhere else. lol

Last edited:
OP predicted in another thread that Bacot wouldn’t go to UNC but he chose UNC. Now he’s predicting that Cole Anthony will definitely go to UNC do that probably means that he will go somewhere else. lol

Yeah, that is probably about right.

This comes from the highest levels of the Carolina ecosystem. Cole Anthony will likely go through the recruiting process, but the decision has already been made.
I heard his dad likes the idea of not having to go to class. Gives him more time to work on his basketball skills.

Reactions: Uihawks111
Who the hell knows with Anthony? I’d say Green, Mann, and JRE are much more likely targets.

I don’t usually trust any average schmuck with inside info. I leave it to actual insiders on premium.

By the way, non binary is bullshit.

At least they do take classes.

You sure they’re actually classes? Or that they even go to them?

Hey pot, names kettle, you’re black. You can’t bitch to me about the AFAM scandal when UK isn’t even attempting to hide the fact they’re doing the same thing. I’m sure PJ Washington will love being a farmer after his time in Lexington Laughing

Cole...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

99.9% chance that the OP is not a Tarheel fan.

Personally, I’m disappointed as I’m not a fan of Roy Williams.

I am a man enough to admit it. I'm jealous at Duke's incoming recruiting class. Combined with Coach K's coaching, I'm afraid that Duke wins it all this year. That will be 7 national championships for him unless another team can step up. Incredible in this era. I hate my life.

To the poster below, try looking me up. I'm very well known in the Carolina ecosystem and my credentials are beyond question.

Roy is 0 for 75 across the top big men he has recruited in the past 10 years. We're not getting Bacot; consider that inside information.

Don't get me wrong. I'm appreciative of what Roy has done and the success he's had, but that's history. His best years are clearly behind him and everyone in the top tier of the Carolina ecosystem knows it. Worse yet, there is no succession plan in place.

ADVERTISEMENT