ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an apology from everyone who doubted the Big Ten?

You typed all of that for no reason NiteWing. I'm not reading that.
that just shows how ignorant you really are by refusing to read the argument showing why and who are the title contenders in the BT
Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Also, when did I say Michigan wasn't a contender?

Why are you so confused on this?

Does the BIG10 have a stronger contender than any of the 3 ACC top teams?
you have in multiple posts.

First, this isn't 2009 man, WWW hasn't been talked about in 10 years and you're accusing a guy of doing something he hasn't done. Simply advising kids on the AAU circuit to play for Cal/Memphis isn't breaking rules. Stop reaching, there is nothing there.

Also, how are our heads in the sand? Are we supposed to just throw our hands in the air and yell "OH MAN, WE ARE DEFINITELY CHEATING, WE MIGHT AS WELL ADMIT IT, THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING OUT THERE THAT INDICATES WE'RE CHEATING, BUT WE PROBABLY ARE".

I mean seriously, why would we think UK is cheating? UK has a compliance officer that is in Calipari's business daily, nothing gets by her and every player goes through her approval process before an offer is made. Look her up. Sandy Bell.

I mean, I really don’t know what to say at this point. That’s why you need to find out the hard way, I guess.

But, for the record, there are plenty of indicators. Several names on an FBI report. Strong rumors of Anthony Davis taking big money. Confirmed cheating at Cal's previous schools. Etc. Oh, and common sense.

Would you like me to embed the youtube video of the former AAU coach discussing this again?

There is literally no doubt in any rational mind that many Kentucky players have been paid. It takes a real maroon to think that the best of the best would pass up big dough from other prestigious schools/shoe companies to go to Lexington effing Kentucky for free. And regardless of the level of Calipari's or his assistants' direct involvement, they know exactly what they're getting into when they recruit certain players.

Are you drunk?
Michigan and/or State CAN get there and win the thing Hail, sure, they are capable, but the true contenders in my ooopini are Duke, UK, UNC, Virginia, LSU, Gonzaga and Tennessee.

Again, it's my opinion. Sorry that doesn't sit well with you.

Reactions: kl40504
I mean, I really don’t know what to say at this point. That’s why you need to find out the hard way, I guess.

But, for the record, there are plenty of indicators. Several names on an FBI report. Strong rumors of Anthony Davis taking big money. Confirmed cheating at Cal's previous schools. Etc. Oh, and common sense.

Would you like me to embed the youtube video of the former AAU coach discussing this again?

There is literally no doubt in any rational mind that many Kentucky players have been paid. It takes a real maroon to think that the best of the best would pass up big dough from other prestigious schools/shoe companies to go to Lexington effing Kentucky for free. And regardless of the level of Calipari's or his assistants' direct involvement, they know exactly what they're getting into when they recruit certain players.
Interesting a Kansas fan talking about someone else cheating. What team has had several players in trouble with the NCAA the last few years. What team has their coach on FBI tape discussing getting players with a convicted felon?

Reactions: kyjeff1
and that's why you refuse to give any BT team credit for being any good,

UNCheats is not that good. they were/are a 4 or 5 seed at best. Michigan beat them and they got better as the season went on but lost twice to MSU out of their 6 losses. try reading the whole thing and admit that the BT teams can win Championships,
Actually, I think Michigan State is a hell of a team. But I might be a little biased, my daughter and neice went there, that school has a lot of my money. I just think the Langford injury is too big of a hurdle to overcome.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Michigan and/or State CAN get there and win the thing Hail, sure, they are capable, but the true contenders in my ooopini are Duke, UK, UNC, Virginia, LSU, Gonzaga and Tennessee.

Again, it's my opinion. Sorry that doesn't sit well with you.
then STFU and let the others that don't agree with your OPINION and leave them to their opinions.

Actually, I think Michigan State is a hell of a team. But I might be a little biased, my daughter and neice went there, that school has a lot of my money. I just think the Langford injury is too big of a hurdle to overcome.

You literally said Michigan wasn’t a contender. Then not long later you say that you never said Michigan wasn’t a contender. Then you ask me to show you where you said it, I show you, and you pretend like you never contradicted yourself.

You can’t simply say “oh shoot, I did say that. My bad”. You have to always pretend like you were never corrected. Why?

What?

Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute.
you are the one that is triggered because there are not many that agree with your opinion as you keep trying to ram your opinion down other peoples throats.

So rumors and a spreadsheet is what you have for your hard evidence? You're joking right?

Do you know how easy it is to start a rumor?

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Read the proof of the spreadsheet and the rumors you've heard.

Hey, apparently Cal is headed to UCLA. It has to be true, it was a rumor I heard.

Reactions: kl40504
you are the one that is triggered because there are not many that agree with your opinion as you keep trying to ram your opinion down other peoples throats.
No, I simply have to keep explaining myself. There's a different NiteWing. I'm not just throwing random posts out trying to drive my point home.

You big10 fans don't like my opinion, so you are acting like a bunch of spoiled brats about.

You literally said Michigan wasn’t a contender. Then not long later you say that you never said Michigan wasn’t a contender. Then you ask me to show you where you said it, I show you, and you pretend like you never contradicted yourself.

You can’t simply say “oh shoot, I did say that. My bad”. You have to always pretend like you were never corrected. Why?
I said true contender Hail. Can Michigan win it? Yeah, but I listed my true contenders in my last post to you.
Deal with it.

I said true contender Hail. Can Michigan win it? Yeah, but I listed my true contenders in my last post to you.
Deal with it.

Wait..... you’re saying you differentiate “contenders” and “true contenders”?

Holy shit.

UK isn’t on Duke’s level so I guess they are just a “contender” and not a “true contender”.

Wait..... you’re saying you differentiate “contenders” and “true contenders”?

Holy shit.

UK isn’t on Duke’s level so I guess they are just a “contender” and not a “true contender”.
Did a Big 10 team just lose to a SEC team?

Uh, that was a line from Kingpin jackass.

It means I'll be over to kick your ass in a minute, practice falling down.

My God man, you're really not comprehending a damn thing today are you?

You’ve been picking on dragonhawk this entire thread.

I know this whole forum treats you like you’re disabled (and you do a good job acting like it), but relentlessly picking on someone who is actually disabled is a bad look.

Deal with it.
doesn't mean we have to agree with it, everyone has their right to have a opinion,

look at all the posts and tell me how many posters have agreed with your opinion?

Yes the 5th place B1G team just lost on a near buzzer beater against the SEC champ.

@kyjeff1 use to cry about how bad Iowa was while calling Ole Miss and Miss State good. That aged well.

It was in that same thread kyjeff said he was done arguing about the Big Ten. The simpleton can’t even keep his word on that lmao.

You’ve been picking on dragonhawk this entire thread.

I know this whole forum treats you like you’re disabled (and you do a good job acting like it), but relentlessly picking on someone who is actually disabled is a bad look.
Ask me how much I care about what you think? I have only been answering his posts to me.

That's how message boards work.

Sorry, but when you make stupid statements like "how many final fours has Cal had with all those one and done's" when you're an Iowa fan, you're going to get a "WTF?" response.

@kyjeff1 use to cry about how bad Iowa was while calling Ole Miss and Miss State good. That aged well.

It was in that same thread kyjeff said he was done arguing about the Big Ten. The simpleton can’t even keep his word on that lmao.
Man, you're really hung up on me. It's kind of disturbing.

Ask me how much I care about what you think? I have only been answering his posts to me.

That's how message boards work.

Sorry, but when you make stupid statements like "how many final fours has Cal had with all those one and done's" when you're an Iowa fan, you're going to get a "WTF?" response.

Yikes

I knew you were poor and uneducated, but fistudistu?

Is that one of those made up phrases you like to us like “true title contender”?
Now you're just being an ass, but I understand, that's what happens when you're getting manhandled.

ADVERTISEMENT