ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Bloods

Sure...lol you calling people dumbasses and idiots and other 5 yr old insults isn't a "hit post" lol

Also, no, I'm fine commenting wherever I like..if you prefer to not see when i talk about how crazy you might be acting....feel free to block me.
Whatever, "El Oh El" Laughing

Well, you are the liar and someone that attacks others unprovoked, so it is what it is.

I have no problem with Tennessee being ranked number 1. UT has a better record than UK. Wow!

Tennessee has played two ranked teams. Won one and lost one. What I find interesting is that Tennessee is the University of "we". Hehehe! Look at the easy assed schedule that they have played out side of Gonzaga and Kansas. Even in the SEC they have played cupcakes so far.

Kentucky has played 4 ranked teams and are 3-1. Two of those ranked teams are SEC teams. Of course, UK lost to an unranked team in New York, but Tennessee is not a big enough draw to get a game with Seton Hall.

Kentucky beat the team Tennessee lost to and UK did it on a bad shooting night. UK sure as hell handled Vandy at Vandy a lot better than UT. UK beat Louisville at the Yum Center by a better margin than Tennessee on a neutral court. Geeze it took UT an overtime and a good, paid off, ref to win against a team with zero SEC wins. (What a damned shame for the alleged number 1 team.)

Tennessee may own UK this year. I just doubt it.
I suppose Kansas and Gonzaga are hoping they will rise to Seton hall status some day. Maybe, if they live right and eat their Wheaties.

You know, you could count that Duke beat down as 3 loses and each one would be by double digits.:)

Answer the question UNC. Why do you feel ok with it?

Feel ok with what? This thread is about blue bloods. I feel it is ok to laugh at lesser schools ITT

Why do you feel it is ok to participate in a thread about blue bloods?

I suppose Kansas and Gonzaga are hoping they will rise to Seton hall status some day. Maybe, if they live right and eat their Wheaties.

You know, you could count that Duke beat down as 3 loses and each one would be by double digits.:)
Girl you better be ready to eat a bunch of crow.

You pile on better than anyone that I know.

Reactions: della
Feel ok with what? This thread is about blue bloods. I feel it is ok to laugh at lesser schools ITT

Why do you feel it is ok to participate in a thread about blue bloods?

I suppose, I don't give much credence the the notion of Blue bloods being something to be revered. I especially feel feel that way considering none of the posters actually played on those great teams of the past and probably 75% didn't even attend the schools they are supporting.

It would be like someone buying a Harvard t-shirt at the mini mart and the expecting the respect earned from actually getting a degree from that school.

I suppose, I don't give much credence the the notion of Blue bloods being something to be revered. I especially feel feel that way considering none of the posters actually played on those great teams of the past and probably 75% didn't even attend the schools they are supporting.

It would be like someone buying a Harvard t-shirt at the mini mart and the expecting the respect earned from actually getting a degree from that school.
Della you just spew hate.

I attended Harvard. No degree from Harvard. I attended Johns Hopkins. No degree from Johns Hopkins. I attended Louisville. No degree from Louisville. I was taking graduate courses to learn something. Did you ever learn something?

I don't root for Harvard, Johns Hopkins or Louisville. I don't even have a damned t-shirt from those schools.

So what in hell are you talking about?

Did you ever go to a good school?

Most New York Yankee fans never played for the damned Yankees; however, two of my childhood friends did.

Reactions: C*A*T*S

Well, I was born in Chapel Hill and have a degree from UNC. My dad has a degree from UNC. My brother has a degree from UNC. My daughter attends UNC. So you can take that elsewhere.

However, none of this is germane. This is a thread for fans of Blue Blood schools. You can tell because the title says “Blue Bloods”. Whether or not someone attended a blue blood or has a degree from a blue blood is not relevant to participation ITT.

You however are acting like we should pay attention and homage to UT because you are ranked no 1 at the moment. No one cares. Yet you keep yapping and whining and carrying on like you are owed something here.

Congrats on your no 1 ranking in Jan. Now run along and let the adults talk.

Girl you better be ready to eat a bunch of crow.

You pile on better than anyone that I know.
Bert,

If y'all win, I will be the first to give ya congrats and it will be sincere. Furthermore, I won't be rubbing it in if we win.

I'm glad UK is starting to fill it's potential. I want a great game in Rupp, one for the ages. Of course, I want to win too.

Whatever, "El Oh El" Laughing

Well, you are the liar and someone that attacks others unprovoked, so it is what it is.
Please point to anything that I said that was incorrect. I'll apologize for anything I said that wasn't correct! But, you do know that just because you say someone is a liar....doesn't really mean that they are lying?

Della you just spew hate.

I attended Harvard. No degree from Harvard. I attended Johns Hopkins. No degree from Johns Hopkins. I attended Louisville. No degree from Louisville. I was taking graduate courses to learn something. Did you ever learn something?

I don't root for Harvard, Johns Hopkins or Louisville. I don't even have a damned t-shirt from those schools.

So what in hell are you talking about?

Did you ever go to a good school?

Most New York Yankee fans never played for the damned Yankees; however, two of my childhood friends did.

Bert,
Here is the thing. I really don't like arrogance. I don't like it from people that have accomplished something, but I hate it from people that haven't earned it at all.

I'm fine with the likes of UK, Duke, UNC and so forth labeling themselves blue bloods. You saw, I put UK on my list of Blue bloods. But, the notion that pulling for a certain team makes you special or superior to another fan is just Bullshit. IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: treyforuk

I guess your meaning of fan is different that the rest but it doesn't make you that much better or worse. This a blue blood thread which means excellence for a long period of time but I'm sure you knew that. I like your squad because of Grant Williams, he's a NC kid but if you guys fall asleep at the wheel come tournament time I hope you don't get ghost.

Reactions: della and UNC71-00
Please point to anything that I said that was incorrect. I'll apologize for anything I said that wasn't correct! But, you do know that just because you say someone is a liar....doesn't really mean that they are lying?
I have already pointed it out in several posts. I'm not your gopher "El Oh EL". If you want it, dig it up.

Last edited:
I guess your meaning of fan is different that the rest but it doesn't make you that much better or worse. This a blue blood thread which means excellence for a long period of time but I'm sure you knew that. I like your squad because of Grant Williams, he's a NC kid but if you guys fall asleep at the wheel come tournament time I hope you don't get ghost.
I have already said, I'm fine with the Blue blood thread. I'm just not into one poster thinking they are superior to another based on what school that support.

Last edited:
Well, I was born in Chapel Hill and have a degree from UNC. My dad has a degree from UNC. My brother has a degree from UNC. My daughter attends UNC. So you can take that elsewhere.

However, none of this is germane. This is a thread for fans of Blue Blood schools. You can tell because the title says “Blue Bloods”. Whether or not someone attended a blue blood or has a degree from a blue blood is not relevant to participation ITT.

You however are acting like we should pay attention and homage to UT because you are ranked no 1 at the moment. No one cares. Yet you keep yapping and whining and carrying on like you are owed something here.

Congrats on your no 1 ranking in Jan. Now run along and let the adults talk.
If you would like to point out where I attempted to do that to you I'd appreciate it.
Furthermore, if you're going to claim to be adult like, then act that way. Rule #1 would be not taking shots at other fan bases, it is just not nice.. But, if you do it anyway, don't be surprised when them come back at you in way that takes you out of your safe space.

I have already pointed it out in several posts. I'm not your gopher "El Oh EL". If you want it, dig it up.
Then I was correct to assume that you're just pulling the liar claim out of thin air. Is that something you normally do when you don't know what else to say? Claiming that it must be a liar and as you said, a bully?

What's beyond crazy here is that everyone in this thread has all said similar things that I have. But yet, you're the only one who thinks that it's not you....its all of us who are the problems.

If you would like to point out where I attempted to do that to you I'd appreciate it.
Furthermore, if you're going to claim to be adult like, then act that way. Rule #1 would be not taking shots at other fan bases, it is just not nice.. But, if you do it anyway, don't be surprised when them come back at you in way that takes you out of your safe space.
You telling someone to act like an adult is like a fat kid telling the skinny kid to not eat cookies at lunch.

@della let's get this thread back to what is really important (off topic)
UK is going to spank that orange butt red :p
I'm down with that discussion. But, can we make a UT/UK thread instead of doing it here?

They have taken offense to non "blue blood" points of interest and there is serious Blue blood bidness afoot.

I'll make the thread.:)

Reactions: mebeblue2
Then I was correct to assume that you're just pulling the liar claim out of thin air. Is that something you normally do when you don't know what else to say? Claiming that it must be a liar and as you said, a bully?

What's beyond crazy here is that everyone in this thread has all said similar things that I have. But yet, you're the only one who thinks that it's not you....its all of us who are the problems.
Laughing You just described 95% of the interactions Ive ever had with her. She just lies, ignores what you say, refuses to ever address anything head on, deflects, and in typical woman fashion tries to spin all of that into being your fault and refuse to admit she's wrong.

Reactions: jace4655555
You telling someone to act like an adult is like a fat kid telling the skinny kid to not eat cookies at lunch.
El OH EL, you seem to be getting pretty upset making two posts. Alas, UT is not a blue blood, so I'm making a UT/UK thread. If you want to carry on about hat stuff go there. I'm leaving the Blue blood thread by popular demand.

Laughing You just described 95% of the interactions Ive ever had with her. She just lies, ignores what you say, refuses to ever address anything head on, deflects, and in typical woman fashion tries to spin all of that into being your fault and refuse to admit she's wrong.
Sic em little lap dog...Laughing

Bert,
Here is the thing. I really don't like arrogance. I don't like it from people that have accomplished something, but I hate it from people that haven't earned it at all.

I'm fine with the likes of UK, Duke, UNC and so forth labeling themselves blue bloods. You saw, I put UK on my list of Blue bloods. But, the notion that pulling for a certain team makes you special or superior to another fan is just Bullshit. IMO.

I’m not going to pile on della, but I just have to say you come off more arrogant than any poster here. And you say if someone attacks you or UT you attack back. But you do a lot attacking with your insults. So that makes you a big hypocrite and you act like you’ve never have said anything. That’s why I labeled you as a passive aggressive poster. But this is a message board so care on...

I’m not going to pile on della, but I just have to say you come off more arrogant than any poster here. And you say if someone attacks you or UT you attack back. But you do a lot attacking with your insults. So that makes you a big hypocrite and you act like you’ve never have said anything. That’s why I labeled you as a passive aggressive poster. But this is a message board so care on...
Thanks for not piling on and all.Laughing

See, just more of the same. You cant help yourself. Seek help. Two pages ago you were crying about personal insults. Typical Tennessee trash.

Yeah, I was, but that is probably because I wouldn't start a conversation insulting a poster that I had never spoken to before.

But, I would take shots at someone when they are arguing with another poster either... Nor would I call someone Kentucky trash out of the blue, but I suppose that is what makes us different.:)

Yeah, I was, but that is probably because I wouldn't start a conversation insulting a poster that I had never spoken to before.

But, I would take shots at someone when they are arguing with another poster either... Nor would I call someone Kentucky trash out of the blue, but I suppose that is what makes us different.:)
One page ago plus you were slinging insults like feces, and now you act like you are taking the high road.Laughing What a ****ing joke you are.

As much as it pains me to say it, the Dude was right with his poast a few pages back. No one is getting the last word in when she is involved. You are better off ignoring her and letting her have the final word.

Wow, this argument is still going. I'm impressed and I'm a surviving veteran of the famed Anniversary thread.

Maybe, if we hadn't had our teeth kicked in by them like UNC we would slow our roll down. But, right now we have a better record, haven't been blown out, haven't lost to an unranked team and are higher ranked, so we are good.:)
So proud of you.

Wow, this argument is still going. I'm impressed and I'm a surviving veteran of the famed Anniversary thread.

i'n not shocked- don't some UNC Kentucky and Duke fans argue about UNC not getting any sanction on this board?

Famed?
tenor.gif

Always find it amusing when you find that one guy disparaging Duke because they've only won their measly five Titles under one head coach. It's all fine and good if you want to move the goal posts to keep Duke out, but just understand your opinions aren't shared by many.

In any case, Duke has played in a Championship game in every decade since the 1960 s. That's 6 straight decades. They are top 5 in pretty much every meaningful Ncaa Tournament statistic there is. They have been upper echelon in college hoops for a very long time. Not buying the argument that because they didn't score 7 more points in the 1978 title game, or that because they have had unprecedented success under one coach, that the are somehow disqualified from the "blue bloods" discussion. They were doing things before Coach K came to Durham. He just got the proverbial monkey of their backs in the title department. Since then they have been on a tier of their own.

Always find it amusing when you find that one guy disparaging Duke because they've only won their measly five Titles under one head coach. It's all fine and good if you want to move the goal posts to keep Duke out, but just understand your opinions aren't shared by many.

In any case, Duke has played in a Championship game in every decade since the 1960 s. That's 6 straight decades. They are top 5 in pretty much every meaningful Ncaa Tournament statistic there is. They have been upper echelon in college hoops for a very long time. Not buying the argument that because they didn't score 7 more points in the 1978 title game, or that because they have had unprecedented success under one coach, that the are somehow disqualified from the "blue bloods" discussion. They were doing things before Coach K came to Durham. He just got the proverbial monkey of their backs in the title department. Since then they have been on a tier of their own.
I didn't realize you all played for a title in th 60's. I know you went to the final four in 66. I do remember UK beating duke in 78. but yeah, you only have one coach with titles.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT