ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Bloods

This is exactly the issue! If someone doesn't agree 100% with her random and usually off base opinion....she goes on a tirade. From that point on every one of her posts will start out with some type of shity insult.
You are kinda making yourself a liar here. You didn't take issue with my points or attempt to engage in debate, you chose to come at me. Now, you are crying cause mean ole della came back at you.

You are a bully.

Last edited:
I chose the example.... you diverted to another one to fit your narrative.
I answered your question and pointed out that you were wrong that there was indeed another example.

I answered your question and pointed out that you were wrong that there was indeed another example.
Now Della, you have become very argumentative lately. Did not see that in you in previous years. You seem to be in attack mode lately. Are you getting more concerned with the play of your Vols or is it just your personality?

Now Della, you have become very argumentative lately. Did not see that in you in previous years. You seem to be in attack mode lately. Are you getting more concerned with the play of your Vols or is it just your personality?
Maybe, I'm on defense mode? I am not going around attacking, but I'm not opposed to knocking the hell out of someone that is just being an ass towards me.

I'm thrilled with Tennessee. I am unlike your average UK fan. I don't worry about the final 4 or winning the Championship. I hope for those things, but I just enjoy the ride. I think when perfection is the only thing that will make you happy, you are going to be miserable most of the time, no matter which team you pull for.

You don't see me posting things raving about UT. I will use our ranking in defense, but not offensively. If we lose at Rupp, I will be the first to give y'all congrats and if we win, I won't be rubbing it in unless provoked.

Reactions: kl40504
....that's you being evasive, talking in circles, changing the subject, etc. This is what you do when you don't have a good answer.
Look, I answered your question. I don't think you can compare different games on different nights. UT beat UGA by a lot more than UK and UK beat Vandy a lot more than UT.

Don't accuse me of changing the subject, cause I have exclusively talked about the subject. My initial answer was creative and fun. I think you have zero sense of humor. Regardless, I don't come here to entertain you, I come here for my own entertainment. If you don't like what I have to say, don't ask. I couldn't care any less.

Just an FYI, UT beat UGA by 46 at home, UK beat UGA by 20 at UGA.
Also, UK led by 30 at halftime last night, they only gave up 15 points in the first half. They came out in the 2nd half knowing they had the game won. Had they stayed engaged, who knows what the final margin would have been.
However, as was already stated, you can't really compare a teams worth like this. Who knows if Vandy actually cared about playing last night the same way they did when UT played there.

Just an FYI, UT beat UGA by 46 at home, UK beat UGA by 20 at UGA.
Also, UK led by 30 at halftime last night, they only gave up 15 points in the first half. They came out in the 2nd half knowing they had the game won. Had they stayed engaged, who knows what the final margin would have been.
However, as was already stated, you can't really compare a teams worth like this. Who knows if Vandy actually cared about playing last night the same way they did when UT played there.
exactly...

Eyeroll

UK goes to the goofy gym in Nashville and pounds the 'Dores by 35.

Mighty UT did the same thing a week ago and snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat.

....that's all that's being asked of you to explain, Della.
... with an amazing bunch of bad calls in their favor. Pat Adams had to get a big check from the Big Orange.

You are kinda making yourself a liar here. You didn't take issue with my points or attempt to engage in debate, you chose to come at me. Now, you are crying cause mean ole della came back at you.

You are a bully.
Once again, you have to start your posts out with an insult lol. Just for good measure, to make sure your point was properly expressed...you ended the post once again with an insult.

I seriously don't understand how, or why some random people turns you into a viscous and angry person? I see people constantly get poked at here, but it doesn't turn into something where I have no doubt that if we all were in a room...you would have already stabbed at least one person.

Once again, you have to start your posts out with an insult lol. Just for good measure, to make sure your point was properly expressed...you ended the post once again with an insult.

I seriously don't understand how, or why some random people turns you into a viscous and angry person? I see people constantly get poked at here, but it doesn't turn into something where I have no doubt that if we all were in a room...you would have already stabbed at least one person.

If you don't like being called a liar, don't lie. You come here crying to Bert that della gets mad when someone disagrees with her. That is bullshit, you made two post attacking me before I ever even said anything to you. Yeah attacking, your post were attacking my use of grammar, never mind the fact that you made several errors yourself. The second post was attacking me as a woman posting on the message board. This theme of you belittling me personally was carried on through out our posts.

We did not have a disagreement. You started off attacking me and from there it was on. So, you lied to Bert when you said otherwise.

Finally, regarding posters poking other posters, I'm fine with joking around. You can say, UK will beat UT by a million and there has never been a program better than UK since the ancient Greeks started games BC, I don't give a shit. But, when you start trying to demean me as a person like a bully, I will kick your ass.

So, you have three options: 1 You can to continue to argue like an idiot that has already been shown to be a liar. 2 You can sulk away mad and bide your time to seek revenge at a later date. 3 You can say you're sorry and we can move past this and have fun on the message board talking CBB.

What's it going to be?

If you don't like being called a liar, don't lie. You come here crying to Bert that della gets mad when someone disagrees with her. That is bullshit, you made two post attacking me before I ever even said anything to you. Yeah attacking, your post were attacking my use of grammar, never mind the fact that you made several errors yourself. The second post was attacking me as a woman posting on the message board. This theme of you belittling me personally was carried on through out our posts.

We did not have a disagreement. You started off attacking me and from there it was on. So, you lied to Bert when you said otherwise.

Finally, regarding posters poking other posters, I'm fine with joking around. You can say, UK will beat UT by a million and there has never been a program better than UK since the ancient Greeks started games BC, I don't give a shit. But, when you start trying to demean me as a person like a bully, I will kick your ass.

So, you have three options: 1 You can to continue to argue like an idiot that has already been shown to be a liar. 2 You can sulk away mad and bide your time to seek revenge at a later date. 3 You can say you're sorry and we can move past this and have fun on the message board talking CBB.

What's it going to be?
Me-ow

What's it going to be?
1st. Huh ..I never criticized your grammar! Simply because my grammar is about as bad as they come. Instead, I criticized your ability to understand the understanding of the word "effective ". This was a correct criticism because you used the word to describe your posts.

2nd. I didn't attack you because you're a woman. Instead I actually said that you were helping the stereotype that women don't mix with sports. It's not fair, but since you're one of the few here and you're running around like a crazy person ..that does in fact help build that stereotype

3rd. I didn't lie about anything! This thread is littered with post after post of you attacking anyone who disagrees with you. I'm not just talking about arguing either....you're about as angry as I've ever seen someone on a forum.

Lol btw...even when you know everyone is looking for the insults in your post because its painfully obvious that you just cant help yourself....you still open up with insults.

What are Vawl fans doing in a thread titled blue bloods? They arent blue bloods in basketball, football or baseball. I guess if we were ranking number of felonious incidents they could talk.

What are Vawl fans doing in a thread titled blue bloods? They arent blue bloods in basketball, football or baseball. I guess if we were ranking number of felonious incidents they could talk.
Careful, someone's running around here angry! I have zero doubt that if she gets close enough....someone in here is getting shanked!

Maybe the Vol fans in this thread think this is a women's basketball forum???

1st. Huh ..I never criticized your grammar! Simply because my grammar is about as bad as they come. Instead, I criticized your ability to understand the understanding of the word "effective ". This was a correct criticism because you used the word to describe your posts.

2nd. I didn't attack you because you're a woman. Instead I actually said that you were helping the stereotype that women don't mix with sports. It's not fair, but since you're one of the few here and you're running around like a crazy person ..that does in fact help build that stereotype

3rd. I didn't lie about anything! This thread is littered with post after post of you attacking anyone who disagrees with you. I'm not just talking about arguing either....you're about as angry as I've ever seen someone on a forum.

Lol btw...even when you know everyone is looking for the insults in your post because its painfully obvious that you just cant help yourself....you still open up with insults.

Let me sum it up for you simply. You made two posts attacking me personally, there was no disagreement between us due to the fact we had not addressed each other until then. I responded in kind and then you started whining about me be so vicious. So, your running your mouth about any disagreement is ridiculous. It did not happen.

You appear to operate on the mantra of trying to claim some superiority against unsuspecting posters and belittling them if you don't get your way. You like to try to describe "how someone is", like your stupid ass has any clue. You're a bully.

The insults have flowed both ways idiot, but you were the one that started them with me and not the reverse.

Well, I think we can agree one one thing. You don't like me in the least and I think you are a worthless POS. So, let's just avoid each other, K?

It is a very strange world when Tennessee fans are talking about basketball and pretending like they are a legit rival to UK.
Maybe, if we hadn't had our teeth kicked in by them like UNC we would slow our roll down. But, right now we have a better record, haven't been blown out, haven't lost to an unranked team and are higher ranked, so we are good.:)

Maybe, if we hadn't had our teeth kicked in by them like UNC we would slow our roll down. But, right now we have a better record, haven't been blown out, haven't lost to an unranked team and are higher ranked, so we are good.:)
I have no problem with Tennessee being ranked number 1. UT has a better record than UK. Wow!

Tennessee has played two ranked teams. Won one and lost one. What I find interesting is that Tennessee is the University of "we". Hehehe! Look at the easy assed schedule that they have played out side of Gonzaga and Kansas. Even in the SEC they have played cupcakes so far.

Kentucky has played 4 ranked teams and are 3-1. Two of those ranked teams are SEC teams. Of course, UK lost to an unranked team in New York, but Tennessee is not a big enough draw to get a game with Seton Hall.

Kentucky beat the team Tennessee lost to and UK did it on a bad shooting night. UK sure as hell handled Vandy at Vandy a lot better than UT. UK beat Louisville at the Yum Center by a better margin than Tennessee on a neutral court. Geeze it took UT an overtime and a good, paid off, ref to win against a team with zero SEC wins. (What a damned shame for the alleged number 1 team.)

Tennessee may own UK this year. I just doubt it.

Christ, at some point someone has to let this die. In my world, dudes usually give the lady the last word. Maybe that’s why I’m happily married...? ;)

Maybe the Vol fans in this thread think this is a women's basketball forum???
Nah, we hear from them all the time we shouldnt live in the past. It'd be hypocritical of them to be talking about womens basketball. Hell we just beat them in that in Knoxville a few weeks ago. They dont even have that anymore.

Reactions: jace4655555

I bet your husband loves having you around.

But come back to me when your team has a .600 record against UK. Or wins an actual final 4 game.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
Let me sum it up for you simply. You made two posts attacking me personally, there was no disagreement between us due to the fact we had not addressed each other until then. I responded in kind and then you started whining about me be so vicious. So, your running your mouth about any disagreement is ridiculous. It did not happen.

You appear to operate on the mantra of trying to claim some superiority against unsuspecting posters and belittling them if you don't get your way. You like to try to describe "how someone is", like your stupid ass has any clue. You're a bully.

The insults have flowed both ways idiot, but you were the one that started them with me and not the reverse.

Well, I think we can agree one one thing. You don't like me in the least and I think you are a worthless POS. So, let's just avoid each other, K?
Yeah, I didn't read the book you wrote. Sorry that me making a comment about how you were attacking people (btw multiple people have already made the same comment) upset you so much. In fairness to me, I didn't realize that I was dealing with an unstable person when I made my original comment.

Do you think it's odd that you've had an argument now with so many different people who all follow different teams? But yet, still act like it's you who was a victim?

Its probably us, not you....

2sgk8r.jpg

Yeah, I didn't read the book you wrote. Sorry that me making a comment about how you were attacking people (btw multiple people have already made the same comment) upset you so much. In fairness to me, I didn't realize that I was dealing with an unstable person when I made my original comment.

Do you think it's odd that you've had an argument now with so many different people who all follow different teams? But yet, still act like it's you who was a victim?

If you meet a jerk in the morning, you met a jerk. If you meet jerks all day long...

I bet your husband loves having you around.

But come back to me when your team has a .600 record against UK. Or wins an actual final 4 game.

Maybe, you can dig up all those dead greats of UNC past and put on a zombie exhibition basketball game. But, for me, I'll stick with the present.

Btw, why is you think you can say a smart as thing about UT and get irked when someone says something back?

My going back and forth with other fans about basketball is what a message board is for. You leaving basketball and just writing hit posts on me personally isn't.

If you can understand that, it is on you. Finally, let's just avoid each other in the future, agreed?

Maybe, you can dig up all those dead greats of UNC past and put on a zombie exhibition basketball game. But, for me, I'll stick with the present.

Btw, why is you think you can say a smart as thing about UT and get irked when someone says something back?

You mean all those dead guys from 2017? Or the 2016 finals team? Or the 2009 team? Or the 2008 final 4 team? Those dudes are all under 35.

Here’s the present:

- we are in the regular season. Not really very important
- we are discussing blue bloods. You have no bidness ITT discussing Ut.

I get that you crave attention and all that, but Pinterest is also a suitable alternative.

You mean all those dead guys from 2017? Or the 2016 finals team? Or the 2009 team? Or the 2008 final 4 team? Those dudes are all under 35.

Here’s the present:

- we are in the regular season. Not really very important
- we are discussing blue bloods. You have no bidness ITT discussing Ut.

I get that you crave attention and all that, but Pinterest is also a suitable alternative.
I mean you have to live your fandom from the past. I suppose it is an arrogant entitlement. What do you think?

My going back and forth with other fans about basketball is what a message board is for. You leaving basketball and just writing hit posts on me personally isn't.

If you can understand that, it is on you. Finally, let's just avoid each other in the future, agreed?
Sure...lol you calling people dumbasses and idiots and other 5 yr old insults isn't a "hit post" lol

Also, no, I'm fine commenting wherever I like..if you prefer to not see when i talk about how crazy you might be acting....feel free to block me.

I think you are a newbie who doesn’t understand either basketball or message boards.
I think I don't care what you think. You never explained why you think you can take a shot at UT fans and then be surprised one would take a shot at UNC?

I think I don't care what you think. You never explained why you think you can take a shot at UT fans and then be surprised one would take a shot at UNC?

Take all the shots you want at UNC. But you just need to realize you are taking shots with a nerf gun.

ADVERTISEMENT