ADVERTISEMENT

Blue bloods are misunderstood…life is hard

Blue bloods are a tender bunch. Purdue fans
no longer feel pain…pussies 😂

Jealous of 33 million dollar buyout for a mediocre coach… here.

we are not “blue bloods”. We just normal people.
giphy.gif

you only throw shade and are immune to ridicule

You also have 1 in the last 4 tournaments?

This is a safe place, you can share your tournament success and why you created the OP.
Silly of the OP to talk shit but we have 3 wins in the last 4 tournaments.

We all love the blue bloods. Speaking of which, you ever notice their fans only play the blue blood card when they are using distant past achievements to prop up their current program?
History is a pretty pretty good go-to move.

Not many have that card in the deck.

*the only ones who mock have very little.

New money.

We all love the blue bloods. Speaking of which, you ever notice their fans only play the blue blood card when they are using distant past achievements to prop up their current program?

‘22 wasn’t too long ago. I think I even faintly remember it.

When did the Cocks last win the tourney?

Dude I live in Indiana - it’s my life when talking Basketball😂😂😂

It's weak. We all know the history and it has its place of course however, it don't mean shit after the tip.
That's a bit lazy. If a team has a history of losing, then they get a taste, that they're all of a sudden on their level?

By your logic, Oakland is on par with UK. Scoreboard.

As weak as Auburn and USC fans continually bringing up that one time their programs went kinda far 5-10 years ago? 🤣
What? I only mention it because it's still somewhat recent. One FF ever is certainly nothing to hang your hat on.

My life just got better. I became a UCLA fan. 11 mother****ers! Suck it!

That explains everything. I bet you hide your post history.

Wooden was the GOAT
Too old to even know what that means. Also too old to give a ****. Wooden was ok in an era when the championship game wasn’t even televised live. I like cbb - I also have zero influence on who wins or loses and don’t derive any self worth from who wins or loses.

Too old to even know what that means. Also too old to give a ****. Wooden was ok in an era when the championship game wasn’t even televised live. I like cbb - I also have zero influence on who wins or loses and don’t derive any self worth from who wins or loses.
I can relate. Getting older it doesn't mean as much. I've not got to having a new favorite team but I can see why someone would.

I just like watching ball games.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I can relate. Getting older it doesn't mean as much. I've not got to having a new favorite team but I can see why someone would.

I just like watching ball games.
God dammit- quit being reasonable! Same here man…I just like watching ball. Can I delete this thread? I felt bad now. Love y’all.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT