ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn

4 of those 11 wins were by single-digits, though.
'96 averaged something like 20 points per win, and we thought that was dominant, but his '97 team, (who lost to Arizona in OT) averaged just above that. It was probably for the season and not tournament games.

Impressive, but it also helps that they've played one top 15 team in that span.
You sound like my brother--a UK fan. I was talking how impressive they have looked---he goes, " I wasn't impressed with them last night---lets see how they do vs a good offense."

Just beat SDSU---22nd in KP, by 30.

People look for ways to slice them up---which is fine. But fact is, they are really fukin good.

if you look at a later post I changed my mind
When----yesterday?

This team was legit FF from day one. Lost couple meh games, people lost their shit over them. They may or may not win the title----dunno. But to ever call this teams CEILING, the SW 16 was ridiculous..

Reactions: Deepelm
You sound like my brother--a UK fan. I was talking how impressive they have looked---he goes, " I wasn't impressed with them last night---lets see how they do vs a good offense."

Just beat SDSU---22nd in KP, by 30.

People look for ways to slice them up---which is fine. But fact is, they are really fukin good.

They’re obviously good. Just saying, they probably wouldn’t have 9 straight double digit wins if they played a bunch of high seeds.

They’re obviously good. Just saying, they probably wouldn’t have 9 straight double digit wins if they played a bunch of high seeds.
True....BUt they were a 4 seed. Beat 5 seed SMC by 18....then 3-seed Gonzaga by 28. Then two 5 seeds in FF by 13, then 17.

This year, cant help they played a 16 and and an 8....How it goes. Then beat 5 seed by 30.

Highly probable that streak isn't 9 had there not been some upsets. Agree.

ADVERTISEMENT