ADVERTISEMENT

Big Monday: Kansas @ WVU

WVU will be up 1 out of timeout. Interesting to see how that effects each teams mindset.

So what you are saying is, is that actually , you agree with the "T" for taunting?SmokinSmile
lol sure. But get it both ways. But they should have called the foul there. Dok was hammered on that dunk. If he got that call, maybe he doesn’t get a T. And maybe he doesn’t get frustrated later.

All of that being said, I think the game has been called fairly. Just frustrated, because losing him hurts this team so much.... we need another post player.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yeah that was a foul. Dude probably just going for the block out but bad timing.

lol sure. But get it both ways. But they should have called the foul there. Dok was hammered on that dunk. If he got that call, maybe he doesn’t get a T. And maybe he doesn’t get frustrated later.

All of that being said, I think the game has been called fairly. Just frustrated, because losing him hurts this team so much.... we need another post player.
Love your passion. Understand it to. Been a great game,.

Has there been any talk about fouls on a lob being considered shooting fouls? Seems it gives players an incentive to just foul.

The KU streak will never end. I’m convinced the year KU doesn’t win the Big XII is when the conference doesn’t exist any longer
Don’t worry. It will end this year unless Preston is let out of jail. Even so we probably don’t win it.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT