ADVERTISEMENT

Big Monday: Kansas @ WVU

I would imagine Svi is going to test his luck at least 1 more time to see if he can dunk the ball over someone. I'm convinced Svi is going for the hat trick of stupid drives.

So a guy can walk around the court wagging a finger but if you look at a guy for 2 seconds it’s a Tech? Ok officials.
So you don't understand the difference? What do you want the officials to do------Call a "T" for taunting your own fans?

KU has played much better defensively so far than I anticipated. My question is what point does KU run out of gas? My guess....not very long.

As if we expected anything less, Borden.
I disagreed with the charge. Did you epxect that to, smart ass? Some of you fail to see the numerous times I disagree.

But hey, as if I expected anything less.

Carry on.

Can’t do much when Perry Ellis Sr is hitting guarded 3s with a hand in his face. He’s gonna miss more of those than he hits, so hopefully the odds even out after a while. Cause those are not good shots.

You act like were shooting the ball well haha

Taunting Schooner. Its a HUGE POE this year. No matter how minute it may seem, officials have been told to nip this in the bud. Especially so in a game like this.
51zyqOwdXSL.jpg

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Taunting Schooner. Its a HUGE POE this year. No matter how minute it may seem, officials have been told to nip this in the bud. Especially so in a game like this.
He got hammered though. If the ref calls the foul, the T might not happen.

Why is it a big deal to officials? It should be encouraged more. You guys are ruining the game.

Is Kontae(sP) always been this type of shot blocker? Dude is swatting everything...

Our guys are so goddamn stupid. How many more times do they need to get rejected at the rim before they stop testing Konate?

Reactions: doogie503
I'm actually glad I am fully convinced KU is losing this game. It makes it a bit less difficult to watch.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT