ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Extends Membership Invitations

Why do you think I’m angry. Just pointing out your insensitive comment and lazy comedic attenpt.
Offensive to you? The person that says the same things? That's rich. I also appreciate the "I have nothing against you" comment, but you're full of shit. You've seemingly always had a problem with me for some reason.

Offensive to you? The person that says the same things? That's rich. I also appreciate the "I have nothing against you" comment, but you're full of shit. You've seemingly always had a problem with me for some reason.
Huh? We’ve had very little interaction even though I’ve been here for 15+ years. Not sure wtf you are talking about. As a moderator on a public free forum, all I am sayjng is that you shouldn’t post sht that is negative towards groups of people.

edit: there SHOULD be a higher standard for you and other moderators

As the king of typos that looks like a typo:

i mean honoboard potato doesnt even make sense, while saying homeboard potato does make since, hes calling dude a homer.

I'm not offended at all, but you seem to be. It's a joke, and I have gay friends that make the same remarks. They are funny people and not thin skinned like you, which is why they are my friends. Does it offend you that I said "Mormons," too?

Don’t mind him/her, that person is all in on Biden. That alone should tell you how ignorant the person is.

See Vul, I didn’t mis gender you at all sweetie.

Huh? We’ve had very little interaction even though I’ve been here for 15+ years. Not sure wtf you are talking about. As a moderator on a public free forum, all I am sayjng is that you shouldn’t post sht that is negative towards groups of people.

edit: there SHOULD be a higher standard for you and other moderators
Exactly, very little interaction, which is why I am trying to figure out what your problem is. You always bring up me being a moderator for some weird reason. And here you are telling me what I shouldn't be saying while you're just out there living your best life slinging insults at anyone that doesn't agree with you (the Big 10 thread is full of them). I was obviously joking and you felt the need to comment like you were offended by it. I show proof of you doing exactly the same thing and you try to play if off like it was a tying error, when it obviously wasn't. You just think that highly of yourself that it's ok for you to be an asshole to people, yet you are offended by a joke?

Don’t mind him/her, that person is all in on Biden. That alone should tell you how ignorant the person is.

See Vul, I didn’t mis gender you at all sweetie.
Cute, I am a fiscally conservative socially liberal person.
Exactly, very little interaction, which is why I am trying to figure out what your problem is. You always bring up me being a moderator for some weird reason. And here you are telling me what I shouldn't be saying while you're just out there living your best life slinging insults at anyone that doesn't agree with you (the Big 10 thread is full of them). I was obviously joking and you felt the need to comment like you were offended by it. I show proof of you doing exactly the same thing and you try to play if off like it was a tying error, when it obviously wasn't. You just think that highly of yourself that it's ok for you to be an asshole to people, yet you are offended by a joke?
I have no problem “slinging” insults at a specific person. I am definitely an @sshole. I use the word fck a lot here and at home. The problem is a moderator of a public free forum insinuating negative things about a GROUP of people. Not sure what you can’t understand about that.

As the king of typos that looks like a typo:

i mean honoboard potato doesnt even make sense, while saying homeboard potato does make since, hes calling dude a homer.
I might buy that excuse if "e" and "o" were close together on a keyboard. You think saying "homoboard" rather than homeboard is more likely to be a typo than an insult? I doubt it. What you typed, "honoboard" was actually a typo though. 😆

Cute, I am a fiscally conservative socially liberal person.

I have no problem “slinging” insults at a specific person. I am definitely an @sshole. I use the word fck a lot here and at home. The problem is a moderator of a public free forum insinuating negative things about a GROUP of people. Not sure what you can’t understand about that.
You are just so much better than everyone else, aren't you?

No you just are being stubborn and showing to be a poor moderator
Oh man, what a gut punch. I am a poor moderator because I made a joke that offended you, yet you said the same thing and tried to call it a typo to hide your hypocrisy.

Oh man, what a gut punch. I am a poor moderator because I made a joke that offended you, yet you said the same thing and tried to call it a typo to hide your hypocrisy.
Like I said, JMO, you do you. I’ll go back to the B1G theead.

Like I said, JMO, you do you. I’ll go back to the B1G theead.
Guess this one was a typo too, huh? I bet it sucks getting called out on your supreme hypocrisy bullshit after acting like you were offended just to be a troll.

homo1.png

Guess this one was a typo too, huh? I bet it sucks getting called out on your supreme hypocrisy bullshit after acting like you were offended just to be a troll.

homo1.png
Keep digging. Maybe by next week you’ll have something. So much effort. Also, I am a user not the fcking moderator.

Keep digging. Maybe by next week you’ll have something. Also, I am a user not the fcking moderator.
Can't even admit when you've been exposed. The classic narcissist. You seem oddly fascinated and jealous, quite frankly, of my lofty position as moderator of this fine kingdom. I get it, I was once a message board peasant like yourself. But I want you to know I am a man of the people, obviously, because you're still here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Can't even admit when you've been exposed. The classic narcissist. You seem oddly fascinated and jealous, quite frankly, of my lofty position as moderator of this fine kingdom. I get it, I was once a message board peasant like yourself. But I want you to know I am a man of the people, obviously, because you're still here. ;)
A lot of words and no substance. You are the moderator and have responsibility over this board. I am a member with the user name VulvHa. Have a higher standard me.

A lot of words and no substance. You are the moderator and have responsibility over this board. I am a member with the user name VulvHa. Have a higher standard me.
You talking about substance is the best thing I have heard in a while. Thanks for the laugh. I hope you learn how to spell "home" someday. Hard to believe you scammed your way through school without knowing that. Hats off on that one, well played. I am glad Rivals pays me the big bucks to moderate. I would do it for free.

You talking about substance is the best thing I have heard in a while. Thanks for the laugh. I hope you learn how to spell "home" someday. Hard to believe you scammed your way through school without knowing that. Hats off on that one, well played. I am glad Rivals pays me the big bucks to moderate. I would do it for free.
Just be better. There enough dumbass users here like me. You as the moderator need to be better.

This board would suck ass like all the other boards if ppl couldn't make jokes like we do.

Mods included.

Now lets' just get the sand out of our vulvas.
It’s hilarious that you are taking an obvious pun of vulva and intentionally referring to me as vulva. Take a breath to be more clever and not so lazy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
LOL…you’ve spent so much time and effort digging through my posts and came up with this. More laziness.
That baby smoking a cigarette is so offensive to me. How are you so tone deaf about the dangers of infant smoking? So insensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
That was my fake outrage over something. It should be familiar to you.
I was thinking about how it would be to live in my mom’s basement. It actually wouldn’t be so bad. The basement is huge and finished. Plus she is neighbors with Coach Painter. I could probably get free tix.

edit: plus the west lafayette school system is elite so my daughter would get a great free education.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT