ADVERTISEMENT

B1G-ACC Challenge thread

I wonder how PSU and Miami fans feel about this Nebraska NCSU game. They are going to miss most of their game. Granted, there are only 7 Penn State fans and not many more Miami fans but still....

Reactions: Cornicator
What does it say about Cal that he dodged THIS Michigan team? RollLaugh

All that shit Michigan and Illinois fans talked in the off season, lolololololol
Illinois fan was way too cocky. Lost Ayo, Miller, and Georgie. They thought Curbelo was gonna be the man but he turns it over like it’s his job. Not sure about Michigan, but I’m sure our resident homer was all up their dickhole.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I thought Michigan was going to put a foot in our ass. Let’s see if we can play good defense the next game.

ACC could have tied the challenge if Duke didn't choke the final 5 minutes of the game... or if Pitt boxed out. We're not a great conference. That's pretty clear to me... UNC's offense is really impressive, though. If they figure things out on the defensive end, they could be a scary team in March.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ACC could have tied the challenge if Duke didn't choke the final 5 minutes of the game... or if Pitt boxed out. We're not a great conference. That's pretty clear to me... UNC's offense is really impressive, though. If they figure things out on the defensive end, they could be a scary team in March.
Less Brady Manek....more Dawson Garcia.

Reactions: dukedevilz
One of the best moments of the challenge. Brad Davison and the fans collide...

FFk4XWNVkAQ6GoY

Looks like this guy is mad at Davidson for attempting to get to second base with his wife...

Both conferences have some really bad teams. Penn State, Nebraska, Minnesota, NC State, Miami, Pitt and BC should all be relegated.

We tie if duke/osu was in cameron and not columbus, most likely. Ill take it after the first two days ass whippings.

bad teams. Penn State, Nebraska, Minnesota, NC State, Miami, Pitt and BC should all be relegated.

True. And seeing how 4 of our top 6 schools lost (Duke, FSU, UVA, Louisville), I can easily concede that the Big Ten is much stronger at the top.

I think it would be kind of cool to have the conferences structured by region and strength of the program. 11-12 schools per conference. Here's how I've outlined it previously. I think I did this with football in mind. But, I kicked some teams out of the regional conferences... they could work their way back into a power league and replace one of the bottom-dwellers.

Pac-12
WA, OR, CA, AZ

Washington
Washington State
Oregon
Oregon State
California
Stanford
UCLA
USC
Arizona
Arizona State
Fresno State
San Diego State

Mountain West
ID, NV, UT, WY, CO, NM, HI

Boise State
Nevada
UNLV
Utah State
BYU
Utah
Wyoming
Colorado State
Colorado
Air Force
New Mexico
Hawaii

Big East
NY, MA, CT, PA, MD

Buffalo
Syracuse
Army
Boston College
Rutgers
Pittsburgh
Penn State
Temple
Maryland
Navy
West Virginia
Marshall

ACC
VA, NC, SC, GA, FL

Virginia
Virginia Tech
Duke
UNC
NC State
South Carolina
Clemson
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Florida
FSU
Miami

South Atlantic Conference
FL, GA, SC, NC, VA

Wake Forest
Central Florida
East Carolina
Coastal Carolina
South Florida
Appalachian State
Florida Atlantic
Liberty
Georgia Southern
Georgia State
Old Dominion
Charlotte

SEC
KY, TN, AL, MS, AR, LA, MO

Kentucky
Louisville
Vanderbilt
Tennessee
Memphis
Alabama
Auburn
Arkansas
LSU
Ole Miss
Miss State
Missouri

Sun Belt
KY, TN, AL, MS, LA, OK

Troy
UAB
South Alabama
Southern Miss
Middle Tennessee
Western Kentucky
Arkansas State
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
Louisiana Monroe
Tulane
Tulsa

Big Ten
OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, IA

Ohio State
Michigan
Michigan State
Indiana
Purdue
Notre Dame
Illinois
Northwestern
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Iowa
Iowa State

MAC
OH, IN, MI, IL

Cincinnati
Akron
Kent State
Ohio
Miami Ohio
Bowling Green
Toledo
E.Michigan
W.Michigan
C.Michigan
Ball State
Northern Illinois

Big 12
TX, OK, KS, NE

Texas
Texas Tech
Texas A&M
Baylor
TCU
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Kansas
Kansas State
Nebraska
Houston
SMU

Con USA
All States

San Jose State
Idaho
UMass
UConn
Florida International
UTSA
North Texas
UTEP
Rice
Texas State
New Mexico State

^Wake & Cincinnati definitely appear to be the odd teams out on my list. The way they've played this year in football, they would replace Duke and Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT