ADVERTISEMENT

B1G-ACC Challenge thread

Im not one of the UK fans who whites about Bilas because of his Duke ties/bias.

I just can't stand listening to the sonofabìtch.
I don't think he shows any Duke bias, at least not when he's announcing. He's often critical of them too.

I cared a lot about regular season success before UVA won a natty. The regular season means a lot when you haven't won anything meaningful in the postseason.

I totally understand why the B1G fans are making such a big deal about the Challenge results so far.
Lol, go drink yourself to bed. Glory days of Texas Tech and Virginia winning are over.

We need to stick with this line up. Dre Davis works harder and that’s why he’s getting minutes over sam. It’s a shame too bc Sam is so talented, he’s just caught in his own head. Doesn’t let the game come to him.

I think Duke blacked out in the 2nd half, literally have no idea what happened to our offense. We had won 185 games straight when up by double digits at the half before last night apparently yeesh.

Now the team needs to refocus and get some good practice time in after Finals to gel. No more 40-0 UK 2015 crap to worry about and have as a distraction.
Duke has a young team and they played a tough team on the road. That's what happened.

Mack added shooters but they haven't made 3s this year. Difference in the game is the 3 pt shot. Mich St has taken good 3s and hit them. Louisville has taken bad 3s and missed them. Turnovers for both.

As one of the 637 people in America watching Nebraska @ NC State, I would like to report the Huskers are up by 11 with 11 minutes to go.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Yup I’m done watching lol. GG sparty, y’all have the better team. Out hustled us and outplayed us in every facet of the game. We may lose by 20.

Reactions: Sparty_0n
I think this is an ESPN thing. When I was watching the Illini on Monday, the announcers kept talking about how loud it was, but it didn’t sound that way on the broadcast.
I watched that game and they definitely seemed louder than the Spartan crowd tonight. You could be right though, quality on the ESPN networks is definitely not the same across the board.

Ellis is our only offensive option in this game besides Davis. It’s over but it would’ve been a 20 point loss without Ellis.

Man, both Nebraska and NC State suck. Neither team wants to win this. Nebraska lets NCSU's best player get to his strong hand for an easy layup with 5 seconds left and then NC State fouls Nebraska player 70 feet from the basket with 2 seconds left.

And of course, he only hits one so we go to a 3rd OT.

Will Nebraska have enough players to finish this game?

Will Nebraska have enough players to finish this game?
Rooting for them to lose now. Should have won it a million times. They just had the game winning layup and the dude for Nebraska goes in for a reverse layup and falls down lol

ADVERTISEMENT