ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn vs Virginia

I boils down to how the game is called. If Auburn can run, then it will not be a contest; i.e. if they let Auburn's guards run free it could be a blow out for Auburn.

If Virginia can grind it out it will be a long night for Auburn.

Bottom line is that Auburn wants to play basketball. Virginia will not play basketball under any circumstances.

I can 100% guarantee UK will not play any basketball this weekend.

Reactions: bignish
Been there often. UK beat Auburn two out of three. UK simply was not on.

Go ahead Mossy and beat that five seed.

It should be easy. They finished the SEC way, way down.

Don’t care about a month ago. Auburn has boat raced Tennessee, Kansas, UNC recently and just beat UK. They’re playing as well as anyone.

Reactions: 954gator
Should be an awesome game. UVA will need to take care of the ball, rebound well, and run shooters off the 3 point line. I'll be interested to see how well Auburn defends UVA as well. Kenpom predicts UVA 70-64 but who knows. Should be a lot of fun.
AU will have to drive the hoop and score in the paint to win, but AU has pretty nasty D as well.

Reactions: jhmossy
This is the game where we are going to miss Chuma the most, he was destroying defenses the last few weeks. Losing your best guy that is 6'8 who plays like a guard while also being your best rebounder, defender, and most accurate 3 point shooter is killer..

Chuma is not even remotely Auburn's most accurate 3 pt shooter...yeah, I guess you could say he went 2 for 2 in a game and was 100%, but that's nothing compared to Bryce and Harper opportunities from the arch. will be missed as a rebounder though

Chuma is not even remotely Auburn's most accurate 3 pt shooter...yeah, I guess you could say he went 2 for 2 in a game and was 100%, but that'sh nothing compared to Bryce and Harper opportunities from the arch. will be missed as a rebounder though

Best rebounder, best defender, lead team in steals, second in blocks etc...

Reactions: JohnCatipari
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT