ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Vs Baylor tonight...

In Sioux Falls, South Dakota At 9 pm ET on ESPN. just reminding everyone to tune in
thanks I probably would've forgotten otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the Baylor freshman what's his name. Also looking forward to seeing the new freshman Auburn PG what's his name.

Drafted both of them for my team this year.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
thanks I probably would've forgotten otherwise. Looking forward to seeing the Baylor freshman what's his name. Also looking forward to seeing the new freshman Auburn PG what's his name.

Aden Holloway for Auburn. He is questionable tonight though

• Angry
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I mean, why would you not want to watch this game if you are a cbb fan?

The season has finally started, I don't care if Florida Gulf Coast is playing New Hampshire, if that's the only game on, I'm watching it.

This should be a good game

100 percent. I'm watching anything but definitely a good early season matchup. Kudos to both coaches for playing a good game early.

100 percent. I'm watching anything but definitely a good early season matchup. Kudos to both coaches for playing a good game early.
yeah. Odd to see this matchup being held in South Dakota as well. Auburn has a pretty decent OOC schedule this year.

Baylor
Notre Dame
oklahoma st. Or St. Bonaventure
Virginia Tech
USC
Indiana

I mean, why would you not want to watch this game if you are a cbb fan?

The season has finally started, I don't care if Florida Gulf Coast is playing New Hampshire, if that's the only game on, I'm watching it.

This should be a good game
Speaking of Florida Gulf Coast:

F-XxMltXIAAb-5O

Nice......What could go wrong.

Thought that was a good block in real time.

Yeah, it was blocked clean first. Not sure what the secondary guy grabbing it would mean.

Looked above but no chance of going in.
*just as soon as I hit reply they brought up that doesn't matter.

I know the big name is Walter, and he was great, but that Missi kid for Baylor looks incredible too.

Fun game

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT