ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn moves to 15-0...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Beats the absolute shit out of Georgia. 82-60. Two wins away from best start in school history. Now won 27 out of our last 28 games going back to last year. Big week upcoming for auburn. At bama Wednesday and at Florida next Saturday.

Reactions: rdgtr and Borotiger
unfortunately we haven’t lost to an overrated has been or a no name regional school so we can’t be the best team in the nation.

This is Auburn’s board now. We will determine who needs the affirmation and who doesn’t
Why is it your board, now? Because.........You beat MSU, Vandy and UGA? Vandy and UGA at home. I mean--OK. I think AU is really good. But I also think you are setting yoiurself up for absolute disaster.

Why is it your board, now? Because.........You beat MSU, Vandy and UGA? Vandy and UGA at home. I mean--OK. I think AU is really good. But I also think you are setting yoiurself up for absolute disaster.

How are setting ourselves for a disaster? Auburn is playing with house money at this point. We own this board because how rustled we keep getting you clowns. IU should have hired Pearl. Archie is just average

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
How are setting ourselves for a disaster? Auburn is playing with house money at this point. We own this board because how rustled we keep getting you clowns. IU should have hired Pearl. Archie is just average
Didn’t know anyone was rustled, just pointing out you guys are collectively kinda sad

You'll see. Like I said---Auburn is really good. ANd I get it---most this is simple trolling. Its funny TBH.

There are no good wins!

North Carolina State is the only decent win.

Where is North Carolina State ranked?

we are going to beat the shit out UK in a few weeks as well.
Kentucky and duke lost at home to Evansville and SFA. Those teams are absolute trash and means neither of your pathetic fanbases should be talking shit at all. Auburn has beaten 10 teams at least that would beat both of those schools soundly

Kentucky and duke lost at home to Evansville and SFA. Those teams are absolute trash and means neither of your pathetic fanbases should be talking shit at all. Auburn has beaten 10 teams at least that would beat both of those schools soundly
List them?

Auburn's good wins are in the future. they don't have one yet.

Auburn may well beat UK, but to this day Auburn ain't beat shit because they ain't played shit.

About the fan bases: Kentucky will have hundreds of thousands more paid tickets to watch them than Auburn. Kentucky averaged 21,695 a game last year. I could not find Auburn's attendance as no stat goes down that damned low.

Get a life dude. Get out of state once in a while. Eyeroll

Auburn's good wins are in the future. they don't have one yet.

Auburn may well beat UK, but to this day Auburn ain't beat shit because they ain't played shit.

About the fan bases: Kentucky will have hundreds of thousands more paid tickets to watch them than Auburn. Kentucky averaged 21,695 a game last year. I could not find Auburn's attendance as no stat goes down that damned low.

Get a life dude. Get out of state once in a while. Eyeroll

this from the dumbass geriatric that try to claim only uk had radio. Gfy

Well that’s 9, so your auburn education is shining through. But I don’t think that list is necessarily a sure fire list if teams that would beat SFA
Look at his ACC nutt hugger. Wtf are you even doing you here you dumbass nole?

ADVERTISEMENT