ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn moves to 15-0...

we are going to beat the shit out UK in a few weeks as well.
Kentucky and duke lost at home to Evansville and SFA. Those teams are absolute trash and means neither of your pathetic fanbases should be talking shit at all. Auburn has beaten 10 teams at least that would beat both of those schools soundly
You really are all kinds of stupid aren’t you lol

Beats the absolute shit out of Georgia. 82-60. Two wins away from best start in school history. Now won 27 out of our last 28 games going back to last year. Big week upcoming for auburn. At bama Wednesday and at Florida next Saturday.
F*ck Bruce Pearl. The rat will never win a NC

this from the dumbass geriatric that try to claim only uk had radio. Gfy

What a post. You lose an argument and the only way to respond is to get nasty. You should be proud of yourself.

Also, Auburn has never had a radio network then or now similar to Kentucky. You know it and I know it.

What a loser.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What a post. You lose an argument and the only way to respond is to get nasty. You should be proud of yourself.

Also, Auburn has never had a radio network then or now similar to Kentucky. You know it and I know it.

What a loser.

There it is again. Auburn never had radio. You do realize Auburn’s athletic department has more money and generates more money than Uk’s right?

Reactions: olsonab
There it is again. Auburn never had radio. You do realize Auburn’s athletic department has more money and generates more money than Uk’s right?
Your reading skills are terrible.

Auburn's athletic department can make all the money it wants, but that does not give them a radio network similar to Kentucky. I can't turn my radio on and listen to an Auburn football or basketball game at night because they are not carried on a clear channel station. But folks in Alabama can listen to the Cats.

Gosh you are as dense and you are nasty.

Your reading skills are terrible.

Auburn's athletic department can make all the money it wants, but that does not give them a radio network similar to Kentucky. I can't turn my radio on and listen to an Auburn football or basketball game at night because they are not carried on a clear channel station. But folks in Alabama can listen to the Cats.

Gosh you are as dense and you are nasty.

auburn can be streamed and listened to/watched anywhere in the world now. Good lord old man. How dumb are you?

What a loser.
Haven’t read shit in this argument but serious question... Who gives a fvck about the radio?

What is this, 1950?

Auburn athletics will bring in 2-3x more revenue this year alone than UK’s best season in AD history.

Haven’t read shit in this argument but serious question... Who gives a fvck about the radio?

What is this, 1950?

Auburn athletics will bring in 2-3x more revenue this year alone than UK’s best season in AD history.
I give a whatever about radio. Folks still listen to radio. I often listen to radio synced with the TV to avoid Dick Vitale.

Radio make Kentucky basketball a national product in the 1940's; 50's; 60's and 70's. That is why UK is the winningest basketball program in the sport.

I do not believe that Auburn athletics has double or triple the revenue that Kentucky has. Who cooks the books?

giphy.gif

you lost to Evansville dude.
Kentucky beat Alabama dude. But you have told us that UK sucks and Auburn is number one. You need to admit that you have been a total turd on this board.

I was never against Auburn until you dudes showed up on this board. I now find it repulsive to see Pearl and I find myself rooting against Auburn just so it will fry your ass. Your group is even worse than the intolerable South Carolina bunch.

Kentucky beat Alabama dude. But you have told us that UK sucks and Auburn is number one. You need to admit that you have been a total turd on this board.

I was never against Auburn until you dudes showed up on this board. I now find it repulsive to see Pearl and I find myself rooting against Auburn just so it will fry your ass. Your group is even worse than the intolerable South Carolina bunch.

February 1st Kentucky is going to lose again in auburn

February 1st Kentucky is going to lose again in auburn
Fine.

Auburn will probably beat Kentucky. It is at Auburn and it will be Auburn's Super Bowl. They will not sell out until Kentucky shows up again. Auburn may well rush the court even though UK will be ranked far below Auburn.

You are too full of hate to understand anything dude.

Go crawl back into your hole.

You're taking that L so well.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Fine.

Auburn will probably beat Kentucky. It is at Auburn and it will be Auburn's Super Bowl. They will not sell out until Kentucky shows up again. Auburn may well rush the court even though UK will be ranked far below Auburn.

You are too full of hate to understand anything dude.

Go crawl back into your hole.

Won’t sell out? Auburn has sold out every game for awhile now

ADVERTISEMENT