ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans: This Year's SC fans?

I enjoy good basketball discussion. I have always followed basketball. Just hadn’t had much to talk about with auburn. I grew up an IU fan as well but auburn is more my school

Let me ask you, if IU and Auburn played, who would you root for?

Why did you switch schools?

...or how are you an IU fan?

Sorry if I've missed it before.

I didn’t so much switch schools. I greW up a fan of both. I grew up in Indiana and got my masters online from IU but I went to auburn for undergrad and both my parents are auburn grads. I haven’t lived in Indiana since high school and just started following them less and less. I Live in Nashville and now have season tickets for both football and basketball at auburn and get down there far more often than I get up to Indiana.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I didn’t so much switch schools. I greW up a fan of both. I grew up in Indiana and got my masters online from IU but I went to auburn for undergrad and both my parents are auburn grads. I haven’t lived in Indiana since high school and just started following them less and less. I Live in Nashville and now have season tickets for both football and basketball at auburn and get down there far more often than I get up to Indiana.
I like you. I'msure it doesn't mean anything but I like anyone who's smarter than me.

...and yes, I like a lot of ppl. Laughing

Reactions: AuHoosier420
That’s awesome man! Could you post the video of you guys wanna the NCAA title also?
I noticed your team didn't win a title either. hahahaha It's been a long time hasn't it. Your fan base is already talking about firing Cal. hahahaha

Well if 2012 has been a while for UK fans I can’t imagine what you poor Auburn fans feel like since you’ve never won a title.
You know I am wrong Ya'll won the 2018 Air Rifle championship hahahahahahahaha BBgun dynasty. hahahahaha Come talk smack when your Football team wins some championships or your baseball team make the College World series. Your school is bball successful only and haven't done sh*te lately.

Last edited:
You know I am wrong Ya'll won the 2018 Air Rifle championship hahahahahahahaha BBgun dynasty. hahahahaha Come talk smack when your Football team wins some championships or your baseball team make the College World series. Your school is bball successful only and haven't done sh*te lately.

Gee wiz Wally, you really got me there! You do understand that this is a college basketball board correct? Also, don’t forget, our cheerleaders are kickass awesome also!

We are just a totally different team than we were last year. We had 2 of the best guards in the country in Harper and Brown both could shoot other teams out of games. This year we don’t shoot the 3 ball near as well but we are really good in the paint. Interested to see how our guards will hold up during SEC play and postseason play.
Well 12 min into our first SEC game our guards are performing like I was afraid they would. I was worried we might get exposed and so far we are.

ADVERTISEMENT