ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans: This Year's SC fans?

First time I've seen Auburn all year. Is Samir Doughty always a jackass? #ShutUpAndPlay

Reactions: dijjion
giphy.gif

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
Cocks vs. multi-mascot fans.

How many multi mascot schools are there? Auburn and Alabama i already know. Tennessee are the vols but they're also coon dogs. Stanford cardinal, giant trees. Virginia tech turkey hookies. Texas a&m feels like they have multi mascots. Aggies, all male cheer(yell)leaders, and a "rough" collie.

Seems that way to me, right? You never see or hear about them, you don't care about their team, they win a few games and suddenly crawl out of the woodwork and clutter stuff up with dumb threads, and we all know that when their team tanks they disappear?
Tank like Duke has done the last five years? Last Duke Final Four was 2015. Sounds like Duke is slowly slip sliding into mediocrity. Remember when UCLA used to be so awesome and then they weren't anymore? That's what is happening to Duke.

Tank like Duke has done the last five years? Last Duke Final Four was 2015. Sounds like Duke is slowly slip sliding into mediocrity. Remember when UCLA used to be so awesome and then they weren't anymore? That's what is happening to Duke.
Eyeroll This act is lame and played out. Guess there is nothing better to do down in Bama.

Just imagine your school's best season ever wasn't good enough to win a title and then going around beating your chest about it. Yikes..

Imagine having a school that is top ten in basketball, baseball, and football....

#feelsgood

Imagine having a school that is top ten in basketball, baseball, and football....

#feelsgood
Imagine the goal for your sports programs simply being "top ten". How many titles you gonna get out of that this year?

You're talking smack to schools who consider losing in the final four a failure, not a great achievement. You're out of your element, Donny.

Imagine the goal for your sports programs simply being "top ten". How many titles you gonna get out of that this year?

You're talking smack to schools who consider losing in the final four a failure, not a great achievement. You're out of your element, Donny.

Who said it was a goal?

1/10

You are trying too hard, lil buddy....

Laughing I chose to let the "top ten" comment go. Nice to see someone else pick that up.

I understand that you’re a T-shirt fan shirt whose school sucks at pretty much everything except one sport.

I get it though, I’m surrounded by a bunch of those.

I understand that you’re a T-shirt fan shirt whose school sucks at pretty much everything except one sport.

I get it though, I’m surrounded by a bunch of those.

What if your team has a natty in basketball and baseball in the last 5 years and is playing in the Orange Bowl this year in football?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You are trying too hard, lil buddy....
Says one of the idiot Auburn fans smack talking Duke and UK in Basketball. You guys aren't even on Wisconsins level. If I didn't already know how dense the fanbase was, I'd swear Auburn fans were on the wrong board.

Says one of the idiot Auburn fans smack talking Duke and UK in Basketball. You guys aren't even on Wisconsins level. If I didn't already know how dense the fanbase was, I'd swear Auburn fans were on the wrong board.

I have been talking smack in this whole thread?? You may want to re-read this thread again. I literally just commented.

You are getting me confused with others, take a break. It’s just the internet.

Reactions: jhmossy
Better than being a fan of little brother in your own state.SmokinSmile

So, you like to ride coattails of another school that happens to be the best program of all time, and then try to use that against a program that is top 10-13 in wins, win %, top 5 in unbeaten seasons etc?

Wow, that’s extremely sad.

I would too though if I were you....

ADVERTISEMENT