ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans: This Year's SC fans?

I hate that I’m seemingly the only knowledgable hoops fan on this board but just to be clear Auburn has been at the top of the college hoops universe going on 3 years now. Has scoreboard on most of the other bluebloods. A more recent final 4. A better team/ record this year. A brighter future based on coach/ roster/ crootin, etc. Y’all get the gist.

I hate that I’m seemingly the only knowledgable hoops fan on this board but just to be clear Auburn has been at the top of the college hoops universe going on 3 years now. Has scoreboard on most of the other bluebloods. A more recent final 4. A better team/ record this year. A brighter future based on coach/ roster/ crootin, etc. Y’all get the gist.

Laughing That's great.

Reactions: Global Havok
you keep claiming we are going disappear. We aren’t going anywhere
giphy.gif

I just looked at AU's schedule. Wow. I can't remember a worse OOC schedule for any team in any conference. Mid majors have a tougher OOC schedule.

Don't you have to actually win a title to be "new money"? Auburn will never know the feeling.

But hey, congrats to Auburn on almost getting there once in your terrible history.

Just imagine your school's best season ever wasn't good enough to win a title and then going around beating your chest about it. Yikes..
Imagine that your team has not won a conference title in 2 years, because of that team and missed the Final Four, because of that team. In fact your team has not been to a Final Four in five years. I see your anger as fear.You know your team is heading South while another is rising. Enjoy being Bruce Pearl's b*tch.

Imagine that your team has not won a conference title in 2 years, because of that team and missed the Final Four, because of that team. In fact your team has not been to a Final Four in five years. I see your anger as fear.You know your team is heading South while another is rising. Enjoy being Bruce Pearl's b*tch.
RollLaugh You must be denim vests' cooking partner.

UK fans are well aware of who Bruce Pearl is.

Untitled.png

Seems that way to me, right? You never see or hear about them, you don't care about their team, they win a few games and suddenly crawl out of the woodwork and clutter stuff up with dumb threads, and we all know that when their team tanks they disappear?

I happen to think the Auburn fans on this board are cute as shit. The have a little success and then they come walking through with that “look at me” attitude.Laughing

Beating a team one out every three times you play obviously makes that team your bitch, right?RollLaugh
It does when it sends your team home. Ya'll thought you were going to the Final Four-NOPE! Come talk trash when your team wins a meaningful game again. No SEC trophies, no Final Fours for so long. It won't be long till the recruits realize what losers ya'll are becoming.

We have different definitions of "miracles".

But yeah, I guess Auburn making it to a final four would qualify as a miracle.

Its not just the final 4. Winning an outright sec regular season title. Then winning a sec tourney the following season after losing an entire recruiting class and having basically a probation type roster when Pearl started here. I don’t think you u derstand how auburn was under barbee

Its not just the final 4. Winning an outright sec regular season title. Then winning a sec tourney the following season after losing an entire recruiting class and having basically a probation type roster when Pearl started here. I don’t think you u derstand how auburn was under barbee
You keep using Barbee as a scapegoat but you guys sucked long before him. Whatever you want to use as a gotcha is ok with me.

No doubt Pearl is the best coach Auburn could ever get.

HOF coaches would never go there, and Auburn will never produce a HOF coach.

It's like finding a nice apartment while on government assistance.

"My apartment is better than your house". o_O

You keep using Barbee as a scapegoat but you guys sucked long before him. Whatever you want to use as a gotcha is ok with me.

It's like finding a nice apartment while on government assistance.

We weren’t great but barbee literally made us worse and the guy is a total piece of shit that just made excuses all the time. The dude had an entire recruiting class all gone 3 mi the after he signed him. Before Pearl Lebo won 26 games in 2009. From 1999-2002 we had 2 s second weekend appearances and another sec title. Plus we’re a 1 seed in the 99 tournament. We weren’t great before barbee but we were far better than what he had us

We weren’t great but barbee literally made us worse and the guy is a total piece of shit that just made excuses all the time. The dude had an entire recruiting class all gone 3 mi the after he signed him. Before Pearl Lebo won 26 games in 2009. From 1999-2002 we had 2 s second weekend appearances and another sec title. Plus we’re a 1 seed in the 99 tournament. We weren’t great before barbee but we were far better than what he had us
Do you agree, your biggest win ever, came against UK last year?

absolutely it was you keep acting like Auburn has nothing to be talking about. We aren’t going anywhere. You should know this by now with Pearl
Again, I'm familiar with Pearl.

Everything from snitchin' to scheduling the worst OOC schedule ever.

Also,I loved him in the Flintstones cartoon growing up.

Again, I'm familiar with Pearl.

Everything from snitchin' to scheduling the worst OOC schedule ever.

the worst OOC ever? We have number sos in the country. We are also going to beat UK again this season. Don’t think I have forgotten about the ent you are going to lose.

Congrats on the one game that's made your entire history of a program.

Seriously.
Just the start of Auburn's rise and UK's decline. Last UK Final Four was FIVE YEARS AGO. OUCH! That will make it easy to negative recruit against UK. Cal has lost his mojo or was it his bagman?

I think it’s the hire of barbee. Your program got worse when you hired him and it’s Shown. Haven’t recruited near as well either
We have the #1 recruiting class coming in next year, but good try.

You guys are really desperate for attention. I like it.You're like a soccer ball that loves to be kicked around.

Inflate it and it's ready to be kicked.

ADVERTISEMENT