ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans: This Year's SC fans?

Has to be the bagman. :rolleyes:
You know I played against the Manuel brothers in high school -well I watched Eric from the bench being that it was my first year of high school. Do you remember Eric Manuel? Here was UK's motto back then:
giphy.gif

You know I played against the Manuel brothers in high school -well I watched Eric from the bench being that it was my first year of high school. Do you remember Eric Manuel? Here was UK's motto back then:
giphy.gif
See, you don't know anything. Tell us more about how FedEx has anything to do with your insult,

we have owned you.
yeah, the fedex and hyperbole really got me good.

Apparently you just started following basketball. You kind of know, but you really don't know.

Anyway, again, it's boring now.

kudos on your perception. You should run with it longer.

Also, kudos on hiring the best coach you guys can get.

yeah, the fedex and hyperbole really got me good.

Apparently you just started following basketball. You kind of know, but you really don't know.

Anyway, again, it's boring now.

kudos on your perception. You should run with it longer.

Also, kudos on hiring the best coach you guys can get.

I have been following basketball just as long as you.

I have been following basketball just as long as you.
then you realize all the mistakes made ITT by your brethren. I don't blame you. It would be unfair,just as I wouldn't expect you to blame me for my brethren.

I really do get your excitement. You went to a Final Four and have a great record this season. That's commendable.

You also have to understand, when fans get overzealous.

I'm not trying to curb enthusiasm, but come on. NVM. You guys are funny and keep going.

then you realize all the mistakes made ITT by your brethren. I don't blame you. It would be unfair,just as I wouldn't expect you to blame me for my brethren.

I really do get your excitement. You went to a Final Four and have a great record this season. That's commendable.

You also have to understand, when fans get overzealous.

yet you have morons like yourself saying we are South Carolina. South Carolina had one good year. Auburn is now in year 3 of our run and with the way we are recruiting we aren’t going anywhere. Pearl will pose a big challenge for Uk as long as he is at auburn

yet you have morons like yourself saying we are South Carolina. South Carolina had one good year. Auburn is now in year 3 of our run and with the way we are recruiting we aren’t going anywhere. Pearl will pose a big challenge for Uk as long as he is at auburn
Guilty as charged, Im a huge moron.

Also,again, (I know its repetitive), UK is ok playing Pearl's teams,to the tune of 14-7 and 5-3 while at Auburn. I can live with those numbers.

Meanwhile Auburn 1-0 against UK in the tourney and Cats fans would trade ever single reg season win they’ve had for it. Haha.
I like this stat. In the sense, Auburn isn't known for making the NCAA tournament.

We have an all time losing record to Advent Memorial Club. Also 0-1.

No.. we’ve been to the final four almost 20 times. Nothing new for us. Pounding that Tiger ass is sweeter

tubby smith got fired literally for not making the final 4 and he was beating auburn regularly so this isn’t really true for UK

Tubby gave up on recruiting elite kids and that’s why he was fired. Gillespie just as bad

Tubby smith was and is a far better coach than Gillespie. Tubby has probably taken more teams to the tourney than anyone else in ncaa history. Gillespie was terrible and he is an alcoholic.

Tubby gave up on recruiting elite kids and that’s why he was fired. Gillespie just as bad

Honestly I know quite a few UK fans that enjoyed the pitino days far more than the calipari days. Flipping your roster each year is tough for people.

Tubby smith was and is a far better coach than Gillespie. Tubby has probably taken more teams to the tourney than anyone else in ncaa history. Gillespie was terrible and he is an alcoholic.
You realize Tubby is coaching High Point right?

Again, you guys think you know, but you don't know.

..and for the record Tubby wasn't fired. He quit.

You realize Tubby is coaching High Point right?

Again, you guys think you know, but you don't know.

yes I know where tubby is coaching. It’s his Alma mater. Good place for a hall of game to end his career. Dude took Tulsa, uga, uk, Minnesota, and ttech all to the tourney. Tubby doesn’t deserve the hatred UK fans show towards him

yes I know where tubby is coaching. It’s his Alma mater. Good place for a hall of game to end his career. Dude took Tulsa, uga, uk, Minnesota, and ttech all to the tourney. Tubby doesn’t deserve the hatred UK fans show towards him
He's in the UK HOF. And yeah, being responsible for the longest drought of Final Fours in the history of UK, will come with some backlash.

it'd be so easy to turn this back on you guys and attack.

Reactions: ColumbusCard21
No.. we’ve been to the final four almost 20 times. Nothing new for us. Pounding that Tiger ass is sweeter
Ha. Wasn’t really a question but I’m enjoying Cats insecurity over Auburn hoops. Glad UK got a big win yesterday kinda lonely at the top of the SEC this year.

Ha. Wasn’t really a question but I’m enjoying Cats insecurity over Auburn hoops. Glad UK got a big win yesterday kinda lonely at the top of the SEC this year.

Laughing Good one. I don't see UK fans overselling ourselves for attention on here.

I get your enthusiasm. You're living the peak of Auburn basketball.

the UAB loss is the one I would have probably been the most pissed over
Yeah that was tough. BTW, Im just giving you guys shit b/c clearly you want the attention. It's all in fun.

Call me a moron, call me names, make it as personal as you can get. I really don't mind.

Yeah that was tough. BTW, Im just giving you guys shit b/c clearly you want the attention. It's all in fun.

Call me a moron, call me names, make it as personal as you can get. I really don't mind.

I enjoy good basketball discussion. I have always followed basketball. Just hadn’t had much to talk about with auburn. I grew up an IU fan as well but auburn is more my school

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT