ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans

So is Kentucky in trouble or is this just for rivals and known cheaters (KU and Louisville) to come in and pop some hate boners? Looks like the later
Latter*

Also, if it were any other team. You guys would be all over this. Tbh, idrc. I know it’ll be swept under the rug, but it’s still not a good look. What sophomore in college has that kinda bread?

Latter*

Also, if it were any other team. You guys would be all over this. Tbh, idrc. I know it’ll be swept under the rug, but it’s still not a good look. What sophomore in college has that kinda bread?
I’m not all over anything. I just find the grasping hilarious. Is it a good look? Not at all. But I’m not going to pretend like I know what happened like our rivals are doing

I’m not all over anything. I just find the grasping hilarious. Is it a good look? Not at all. But I’m not going to pretend like I know what happened like our rivals are doing
At this point it’s speculation, however conversation will be had about it regardless. You and I both know this.

Also, if there had been any statement released following this video, there would be no speculation or assumptions being tossed around. Just saying.

You guys continue the circle jerk over possible allegations. I’m getting pretty tired of threads like these
We’re not tired of the constant shit you guys give us though. Winking

You guys dish it, you better be able to take it.

We’re not tired of the constant shit you guys give us though. Winking

You guys dish it, you better be able to take it.
I don’t enjoy getting in back and fourths of just trolling. Regardless of topic. If you’ve noticed, I’m never the one to start threads about rivals and shit on them. I’m always coming to the defense on Kentucky after the retort in threads like that or this. Just tired of it. Honestly considering giving the board up all together lately. Just not fun for me most days. I won’t post a goodbye thread or anything, probably just slowly go away

Reactions: UL_1986
You guys continue the circle jerk over possible allegations. I’m getting pretty tired of threads like these
We're just messing with you, Jimbo. Atleast I am.

But there's no way to spin this other than it looks suspicious as ****. Lol.

The best thing Kentucky has going for them is there's no way anybody can prove that's real money. It's a pretty easy thing to cover up if it was real. People will look into it and I'm guessing nothing will come of it. But it's definitely a black eye. No way to look at it any other way. The worst case scenario is it leads to an investigation into the program but I HIGHLY DOUBT that happens.

If you guys can create a 10 page thread about the horrors of an effing Snoop Dogg performance, I think we’re allowed to make a few posts about this.

But I understand you think that different rules apply.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you guys can create a 10 page thread about the horrors of an effing Snoop Dogg performance, I think we’re allowed to make a few posts about this.

But I understand you think that different rules apply.
This is kinda what I'm talking about. I didn't start any thread like that but here we are. Its just old. Have at it, I really don't care

I don’t enjoy getting in back and fourths of just trolling. Regardless of topic. If you’ve noticed, I’m never the one to start threads about rivals and shit on them. I’m always coming to the defense on Kentucky after the retort in threads like that or this. Just tired of it. Honestly considering giving the board up all together lately. Just not fun for me most days. I won’t post a goodbye thread or anything, probably just slowly go away
Right there with ya dude. I can’t stand it either, and I wasn’t calling you out by any means. The ones who create the threads and are obsessed know who they are. From both sides.

Right there with ya dude. I can’t stand it either, and I wasn’t calling you out by any means. The ones who create the threads and are obsessed know who they are. From both sides.
Yea, and I get it. Its hard for me to say anything or stick up for myself when I'm a Kentucky fan and other Kentucky fans do this or that. Really just gets old and not worth it. But I'm not sure what else I can do.

Reactions: RipThru
Yea, and I get it. Its hard for me to say anything or stick up for myself when I'm a Kentucky fan and other Kentucky fans do this or that. Really just gets old and not worth it. But I'm not sure what else I can do.
There's nothing you can do. Don't take it personally either. For YEARS Kansas has been attacked on this board. And most recently Auburn was the school to put all of their efforts into assaulting the program. If you don't want to get involved just don't get involved. It's easy. I will mess with lurker or you or JC or guys I know and have been responding to over the years but I'll never take it personally. The message board is just an online locker room and we're whipping each other with towels. That's how you gotta look at it.

There's nothing you can do. Don't take it personally either. For YEARS Kansas has been attacked on this board. And most recently Auburn was the school to put all of their efforts into assaulting the program. If you don't want to get involved just don't get involved. It's easy. I will mess with lurker or you or JC or guys I know and have been responding to over the years but I'll never take it personally. The message board is just an online locker room and we're whipping each other with towels. That's how you gotta look at it.
JC takes it personally. Homie just spent 30 mins digging up posts I’ve made over the past 3 months to basically not prove anything. Imagine wasting that amount of time to post things I said to in turn not prove a point l. Good stuff.

This is kinda what I'm talking about. I didn't start any thread like that but here we are. Its just old. Have at it, I really don't care

Do you think that every post about Kentucky is aimed directly at you?

And do you think KU fans are a little tired of hearing about violations? People have been throwing shade at KU since long before the FBI investigation, btw.

You're right, but surely you get what I'm saying. A mess brought on by another poster ends up getting Kentucky attacked by rival fans, and then my stubborn ass feels the need to jump in and respond. I don't think I take it personally, but then again, maybe I love UK so much that I do.

Do you think that every post about Kentucky is aimed directly at you?

And do you think KU fans are a little tired of hearing about violations? People have been throwing shade at KU since long before the FBI investigation, btw.
Considering I'm their leader I'm not sure how I could take it aimed at anyone else.

JC takes it personally. Homie just spent 30 mins digging up posts I’ve made over the past 3 months to basically not prove anything. Imagine wasting that amount of time to post things I said to in turn not prove a point l. Good stuff.
Maybe, I don't know. He likes to respond and shit talk and I'm cool with that.

Not a good look from Hagans, though I’m not surprised. Nor shocked at the yut fans defending it tooth and nail.

Post UL's transgressions for the last 5 years.

And be sure to let us know when you hear about your latest case.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
You're right, but surely you get what I'm saying. A mess brought on by another poster ends up getting Kentucky attacked by rival fans, and then my stubborn ass feels the need to jump in and respond. I don't think I take it personally, but then again, maybe I love UK so much that I do.

Try to see it from the other side. We have to listen to d-bags preaching from their pulpits incessantly about that dayum cheater Bill Self. The lone wolf assassin!

As if there weren’t wiretap convos with Code specifically name dropping all the top Nike schools as programs that do things to get recruits. He flat out stated “Nike schools cheat too” and listed them off. Yet everybody buries their head to this and anything else that looks bad, while teeing off on Self because he’s possibly going to get hammered by a notoriously corrupt and selective organization.

Nobody is accusing Calipari or his staff of anything, but to deny that some of the recruits he lands are taking money is just silliness.

It's ok to love your program but you gotta learn to step out of the way sometimes when something ugly comes up. One of your players recorded himself with a ton of cash and this same player has been causing a lot of problems within the program this past week (right?). The entire planet would tell you that is sketchy so there's no defending it in any way that doesn't come off as deflecting or being naive. I don't think anything will come of it but it's gonna be talked about and ridiculed when it's brand new news.

I have proof that Patrick Patterson received money. I took this photo at Greg White's basketball camp... Also found out that John Wall was going to commit before he announced.
P
4616_1149272420057_4908397_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

I'll start worrying about this Hagans stuff if an investigation goes in motion as a result. Until then.... meh.

I'll say it again...If Hagans, or UK, did something wrong then bust their ass. You won't hear me crying about it not helping us win games yada, yada, yada
Kentucky is likely in the same boat as everybody else. They aren't really doing the cheating, they're just playing the game to stay at the top. 4D chess, if you will.

I'll start worrying about this Hagans stuff if an investigation goes in motion as a result. Until then.... meh.
I doubt there will be an investigation but be prepared for rivals to use this from now on to get under your skin. Similar to how people like to bring up Lance Thomas, Corey Maggette, UNC scandal, etc.

Reactions: UL_1986
Kentucky is likely in the same boat as everybody else. They aren't really doing the cheating, they're just playing the game to stay at the top. 4D chess, if you will.

I doubt there will be an investigation but be prepared for rivals to use this from now on to get under your skin. Similar to how people like to bring up Lance Thomas, Corey Maggette, UNC scandal, etc.

I guess I am different than most on here, in that I don't get caught up in the off court stuff and accusations. My only concern is what happens on the floor. And if Cal, Hagans, Barnhart, Capiluto or whoever gets caught cheating I hope they run their ass out of town on a rail.

You do what I did, ignore the idiots. Makes reading the board enjoyable. The same people hve been trolling the same way and havin the same arguments since I found this board. You ignore the insanity and focus on the posters that make the board fun.

Shocked you deflected this to Louisville...lol.

I did it to make a point; if my school had your recent (and future) history hanging over them I'd probably stay out of any thread talking about another's impropriety. But that's just me.

Reactions: JC for 3
Try to see it from the other side. We have to listen to d-bags preaching from their pulpits incessantly about that dayum cheater Bill Self. The lone wolf assassin!

As if there weren’t wiretap convos with Code specifically name dropping all the top Nike schools as programs that do things to get recruits. He flat out stated “Nike schools cheat too” and listed them off. Yet everybody buries their head to this and anything else that looks bad, while teeing off on Self because he’s possibly going to get hammered by a notoriously corrupt and selective organization.

Nobody is accusing Calipari or his staff of anything, but to deny that some of the recruits he lands are taking money is just silliness.
I am on record saying I have no clue what the cash is about. My posts have been more or less directed at the constant trolling by everyone, not just Kentucky fans. But if anything comes from Hagans, we deserve every bit of what we get. No doubt about it.

It's ok to love your program but you gotta learn to step out of the way sometimes when something ugly comes up. One of your players recorded himself with a ton of cash and this same player has been causing a lot of problems within the program this past week (right?). The entire planet would tell you that is sketchy so there's no defending it in any way that doesn't come off as deflecting or being naive. I don't think anything will come of it but it's gonna be talked about and ridiculed when it's brand new news.
Again, no problem admitting its a bad look for him and UK.

Reactions: RipThru
I agree it isn't a good look. I've also heard that Ashton's family is loaded. Not that, that explains anything, but there are other possibilities other than UK or a booster paid him. But yes, I'm with you on the suspicious part, and I totally understand why rivals are talking about it. UK fans would do the same thing. Have at it. Hell, I've been cracking jokes about it.

It took a couple of years before KU was investigated.
To be fair, there have been so many smoke signals from within the KU program for the past how many years? Carlton Bragg? Cheick Diallo? Cliff Alexander? Billy Preston? Josh Jackson had many off the court issues. Adidas came out and announced their intentions to offer Wiggins 180 mil over 10 years while he was still at Kansas. At some point, it's too much to ignore.

Also, if there had been any statement released following this video, there would be no speculation or assumptions being tossed around. Just saying.
Pretty sure UK publicly addressed it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
As if there weren’t wiretap convos with Code specifically name dropping all the top Nike schools as programs that do things to get recruits. He flat out stated “Nike schools cheat too” and listed them off.

One is hearsay. Look, I'm not saying any program should be wearing all-white, but surely you understand the difference between the evidence. Maybe it's just a case of Kansas getting caught/punished for what everyone is doing, or maybe it's a case of the NCAA reaching too far with the evidence that it has, but there's a reason the NCAA is moving on Kansas, not UNC/Duke/UK, with this evidence.

Bc UK and Duke wear a checkmark and Kansas and Louisville wear three stripes.

Don’t believe me? Then explain how will wade and Sean Miller still have jobs, bc what they said on the wire was wayyy more damning than anything said by any other schools ASSISTANT coaches, some of whom went to jail, while wade and miller continue to rake in paychecks for being Head Coaches.

And regardless if Hagans parents are loaded or not, I highly doubt they give their 18-20 yeaor old son 20-50k walking around money. But whoever said nothing will come of this hit the nail on the head. Hagans will be gone to the league and not have to answer to the ncaa IF they ever even look into it.

I did it to make a point; if my school had your recent (and future) history hanging over them I'd probably stay out of any thread talking about another's impropriety. But that's just me.
The only point you made is you can’t stay on the topic of this thread. I get it, you don’t want to address the elephant in the room. It’s much easier to point the finger.

I agree it isn't a good look. I've also heard that Ashton's family is loaded. Not that, that explains anything, but there are other possibilities other than UK or a booster paid him. But yes, I'm with you on the suspicious part, and I totally understand why rivals are talking about it. UK fans would do the same thing. Have at it. Hell, I've been cracking jokes about it.

To be fair, there have been so many smoke signals from within the KU program for the past how many years? Carlton Bragg? Cheick Diallo? Cliff Alexander? Billy Preston? Josh Jackson had many off the court issues. Adidas came out and announced their intentions to offer Wiggins 180 mil over 10 years while he was still at Kansas. At some point, it's too much to ignore.

Pretty sure UK publicly addressed it.
Yeah, KU has been looking sketchy for about 10 years now. It's a pre-season tradition at Kansas to have atleast one guy's eligibility being looked into by the NCAA. There's been far too many nothing to see here moments. Lol. That's mainly why I avoid the discussions about it when they come up around here.

ADVERTISEMENT