ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

BTW, Illinois has contributed to the success of several blue bloods. Take Duke, for instance. An all Illinois Blue Devil team might feature Chris Collins, Corey Maggette, Jon Scheyer, Jabari Parker, Jahlil Okafor. No too shabby.

tenor.gif

No dipshit obsessed would be saying and acting like you’ve ignored somebody over and over when everyone knows you can’t and won’t. I just keep throwing you bait to watch you come running. The best part is when your sisters come running trying to take up for you. Cute as shit!!!

Last edited:
I believe I’ve made it clear that Green would transfer IF Hagans reclassified .
So you're saying you know for sure Hagans is not reclassifying?

“We won’t let anybody know until July what the game plan is,” said Williams. “Right now, he’s just focusing on being a 2019 and finishing out the school year strong and playing the spring season with AAU.”

I believe I’ve made it clear that Green would transfer IF Hagans reclassified .

And Hagans will reclassify, and Tyrese Maxey will likely commit to UK and reclassify as well. Green knows that’s a likely possibility, so why announce that he would return already?

And Hagans will reclassify, and Tyrese Maxey will likely commit to UK and reclassify as well. Green knows that’s a likely possibility, so why announce that he would return already?
Sounds like someone is getting desperate begging kids to reclassify.

Sounds like you’re clinging on to hope rather that providing substance.
I’m not clinging on a damn thing, I’ve heard rumors that Green wasn’t happy with the amount of guards that Cal is recruiting. If Hagans reclassified, he would look into a transfer.

Sounds like someone is getting desperate begging kids to reclassify.

Who’s begging? We’re returning Green and in all likelihood, UK is getting 2 of the top 3 guards in next year’s class to reclassify.
UK’s guard rotation is looking a helluva lot sharper than UNC’s, that’s for sure.

I’m not clinging on a damn thing, I’ve heard rumors that Green wasn’t happy with the amount of guards that Cal is recruiting. If Hagans reclassified, he would look into a transfer.

You haven’t heard anything more than any premium UK fan, and maybe not anything more than any UK fan that stays on Rafters.

Green knows who is likely to come in at this point.

You haven’t heard anything more than any premium UK fan, and maybe not anything more than any UK fan that stays on Rafters.

Green knows who is likely to come in at this point.
So I’m not the only one to have heard these rumors... good to know.

And I stand by it. AGAIN, I’m going to type this slow for you. Take a deep breath & try to understand. You ready?
TALK
TO
ME
WHEN
THEY’RE
BOTH
ON
THE
SAME
ROSTER.
You catch that dipshit?

ADVERTISEMENT