ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

UNC fans are downright reasonable and content when compared to Kentucky fans. Of course, that's probably a left-handed compliment.

I think you really mean he is like you regarding UNC. It isn't really cute though.
You mean that guy that quotes me & talks about me over & over & over & over? Yet gets his feelings hurt when I don’t reply back to him?

Yeah, I found it interesting he would try and label someone else something he is. Seems like projection. He probably should have just left that alone.

Yeah, I found it interesting he would try and label someone else something he is. Seems like projection. He probably should have just left that alone.
Well, everybody can be labeled, including you. You have very common traits of powder blue bias.

I think you really mean he is like you regarding UNC. It isn't really cute though.

See what I mean? Throw a little bait and they all come to the top of the water!Laughing It is cute how you defend your boyfriend though and how he acts like he has me on ignore knowing he doesn’t. Carry on! #FishingForDays:D

It still isn't cute and it certainly isn't fishing. One of these days you have to get over the damage THR did to you, man. You can't keep projecting and then just claim you are 'fishing' or something. I guess you can but it is tiresome to everyone I assume. You have added some homophobia to your arsenal though so congrats on that I suppose.

It still isn't cute and it certainly isn't fishing. One of these days you have to get over the damage THR did to you, man. You can't keep projecting and then just claim you are 'fishing' or something. I guess you can but it is tiresome to everyone I assume. You have added some homophobia to your arsenal though so congrats on that I suppose.
It is crazy how much home boards have scarred some fans. RR is brought up here all the time.

It is crazy how much home boards have scarred some fans. RR is brought up here all the time.

Yeah, I never understood letting a home board impact anything somewhere else.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

What does anything I said have to do with THR? Is that really all you have lol? Can you not come up with anything better??? Try again!!!

Really no need to try again when one is right the first time. Makes no sense.

Do you want me to watch the ******* Reds? I would rather argue over meaningless crap on here.
The Reds............. Bet I've watched a total of 6 innings. Glad to see Price out. But the problem(s) go beyond him.

The Reds............. Bet I've watched a total of 6 innings. Glad to see Price out. But the problem(s) go beyond him.

I've watched quite a bit. I've never been a fan of Price. I'm not really a fan of most of our team either though. I could break down all the things I hate about the lineup but it doesn't really matter. No one cares and they are just a terrible team. From the top down they are a disaster.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
The hottest discussion about the Reds for years was whether Pete Rose should be in the HOF. I think his Roman Polanski adventures in the skin activity have now squelched that.

I've watched quite a bit. I've never been a fan of Price. I'm not really a fan of most of our team either though. I could break down all the things I hate about the lineup but it doesn't really matter. No one cares and they are just a terrible team. From the top down they are a disaster.
I've been traveling a lot the past weeks for baseball. SO I really havent had a chance to watch. But I saw what I needed to in those 6 innings or so.

220px-Marge_Schott.jpg

I assume you know the story on why the Reds will suck for a while?

It should be over in about 15-17 more years? We'll see.

This thread is missing phillfan. If her and silent banjo and a steel cage fight to the death match it would make this thread even more entertaining. Silent banjo must of played the little inbred in that movie deliverance.

Last edited:
Reactions: C*A*T*S
I’ll be playing golf all day today so if anyone needs me you’ll just have to wait until I come home tonight!:D

This thread is missing phillfan. If her and silent banjo and a steel cage fight to the death match it would make this thread even more entertaining. Silent banjo must of played the little inbred in that movie deliverance.
Well shit dang and give me another jar of moonshine, I've been insulted by another illiterate Kentucky fan.

Had to unblock to see who you guys were having issues with. Ha. Considering that dude is worthless, let’s talk Reds.

I drafted Luis Castillo in a lot of fantasy leagues. I think that kid is going to be special. He went 6 innings like a boss last week and Price left him into ruin it. But he really needed an SP1 start, and he had one, if his manager wasn’t an idiot. Hopefully the new skipper realizes Castillo needs good vibes tomorrow and gets him out while the going is good, if he goes 6 strong.

I would rather watch banjo embarrass himself for a week straight ITT than watch baseball. Baseball fugging sucks.
You really struggle with the meaning of words. Moreover, anyone who doesn't like baseball is utterly devoid of any redeeming value.

Had to unblock to see who you guys were having issues with. Ha. Considering that dude is worthless, let’s talk Reds.

I drafted Luis Castillo in a lot of fantasy leagues. I think that kid is going to be special. He went 6 innings like a boss last week and Price left him into ruin it. But he really needed an SP1 start, and he had one, if his manager wasn’t an idiot. Hopefully the new skipper realizes Castillo needs good vibes tomorrow and gets him out while the going is good, if he goes 6 strong.
Hunter Greene is destined to be a savior.

You really struggle with the meaning of words. Moreover, anyone who doesn't like baseball is utterly devoid of any redeeming value.
You're still mad because you can't spell. Its okay. I'm not going to keep embarrassing you in this, I've backed off. You are obviously okay with spending every moment of your sad life in this one and only thread all the while showing you have limited posting abilities as well as IQ. Plus you root for two mid majors. Its honestly all just a little pathetic. So keep fighting the good fight, my friend.

Reactions: Scotty00

I thought the same things. As soon as the sixth ended said he needs to get him out but knew he wouldn’t. Kid has some legit stuff.

Reactions: 829305

Hunter Greene is destined to be a savior.

They will screw him up somehow. Looks good right now though along with Senzel.

You're still mad because you can't spell. Its okay. I'm not going to keep embarrassing you in this, I've backed off. You are obviously okay with spending every moment of your sad life in this one and only thread all the while showing you have limited posting abilities as well as IQ. Plus you root for two mid majors. Its honestly all just a little pathetic. So keep fighting the good fight, my friend.
Thanks for rewarding me with your angry and indignant post, Bimbo. Also, as long as you're engaging in a game of composition quibbling and typo gotcha, be aware that the "its" in your post should have an apostrophe and the "mid major" should have a hyphen.

Thanks for rewarding me with your angry and indignant post, Bimbo. Also, as long as you're engaging in a game of composition quibbling and typo gotcha, be aware that the "its" in your post should have an apostrophe and the "mid major" should have a hyphen.
Just curious. Do you have anything to add?

So far he just reminds me of a dog that pisses in the corner then begs for food.

I'd give food (aka attention), if he just stopped pissing in the corner.

He said he was going to put me on ignore about 2 weeks ago after I lit him up.. He comes off as being so march smarter than everyone here and acts like his opinion is fact.

Just curious. Do you have anything to add?
I've been adding a lot. My identification of Illinois as the state making the biggest contribution to Kentucky's success is something you either don't appreciate or understand.

Last edited:
So far he just reminds me of a dog that pisses in the corner then begs for food.

I'd give food (aka attention), if he just stopped pissing in the corner.
Recently, I've responded only to people who are either quoting me or making references to me, like your post here. It's strange that you'd characterize that as the work of someone begging for attention.

I've been adding a lot. My identification of Illinois as the state making the biggest contribution to Kentucky's success is something you either don't appreciate or understand.

Did you know Abraham Lincoln was from Kentucky and not Illinois? It's a common mistake some make.

Reactions: Scotty00
I
Did you know Abraham Lincoln was from Kentucky and not Illinois? It's a common mistake some make.
Having read several biographies about Abe, I can say that I knew that. For that matter, Daniel Boone was from Pennsylvania. Things are not always what one would expect.

Had basketball been around in Abe's time, he might have made a great big man, and we all know Boone could shoot. However, I don't know what any of this has to do with Illinois' contributions to Kentucky basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT