ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

Some do love talking about UK more than others. I wonder who has posted the most in this UK thread? I'm betting it's not a UK fan.Laughing

Tarna-clownshoes-56a6a4ee3df78cf7728f8da7.jpg
I haven't been talking about Kentucky so much as teasing the uber seriousness of its fan base.

Here is a tip: if someone from a lesser school tries to denigrate your program, just laugh at them and move on. This thread is entirely too long.

Here is a tip: if someone from a lesser school tries to denigrate your program, just laugh at them and move on. This thread is entirely too long.
I agree. With something like 6 trips to probation and comical neglect for academic integrity, a certain school might be considered lesser than virtually anyone and thus warrant only gales of laughter. .

I agree. With something like 6 trips to probation and comical neglect for academic integrity, a certain school might be considered lesser than virtually anyone and thus warrant only gales of laughter. .[/QU
Please don't talk about our little brother.

He said he was going to put me on ignore about 2 weeks ago after I lit him up.. He comes off as being so march smarter than everyone here and acts like his opinion is fact.

Your little buddy UNCheatinky does the same thing to me. Says he’s putting me on ignore knowing good and well he would miss daddy way to much! Laughing

Only when I take a shit or see the gay guy on “The lottery changed my life”. Tell us why you’ve said so many times you had me on ignore only to reply to me two post later! Can you answer this or are you gonna dodge yet another question by saying “I ain’t dodging shit” only to dodge the question and not answer it!!!Laughing

It's amazing how many trolls who have come and gone all thinking what they're doing is original.
Did you actually go to Kentucky, or are you just an instate goober who roots for them because they're as close to an officially professional team as you can find in Kentucky?

Last edited:
Dude, you really need to stop. Your obsession with him and UNC is off the charts.

Listen lol I know how you UNCheat guys like to circle jerk each other and take up for the weak UNCheat fans but to say someone is obsessed with that dude makes you look completely dumb! The dude is a jackass and is completely easy to get to. Example? He says he’s blocking me over and over yet he keeps running back replying to me because I’m in his head kinda like I am yours. Your “everybody is obsessed with UNCheat” shit is prolly the weakest comeback I’ve ever seen and it’s all that you and every other tar heel on this board have so stick with it. Every time somebody says something you nerds don’t like we all know what’s coming...”You’re obsessed” lolLaughing Come up with something better!!!

Listen lol I know how you UNCheat guys like to circle jerk each other and take up for the weak UNCheat fans but to say someone is obsessed with that dude makes you look completely dumb! The dude is a jackass and is completely easy to get to. Example? He says he’s blocking me over and over yet he keeps running back replying to me because I’m in his head kinda like I am yours. Your “everybody is obsessed with UNCheat” shit is prolly the weakest comeback I’ve ever seen and it’s all that you and every other tar heel on this board have so stick with it. Every time somebody says something you nerds don’t like we all know what’s coming...”You’re obsessed” lolLaughing Come up with something better!!!

How about act like a grown up and stop?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Did you actually go to Kentucky, or are you just an instate goober who roots for them because they're as close to an officially professional team as you can find in Kentucky?

Oh are you one of them that scream you can’t be a fan of a team unless you went to that school?? Really? So I assume you went to the s hook you cheer for correct??? Who is your team by the way???

Get over yourself dude! I don’t have a problem with any UNC fan because I don’t give two shits for y’all if you want the truth. I gave UNCheatinky hell because he’s a jackass and you and a couple other stuck your noses in the middle of it taking up for him which is fine because the little shit needs protecting. All you all do is talk shit and then get bothered when somebody fires back. You can say I’m obsessed or whatever you want but the truth is I get a laugh outta y’all. Y’all try so hard to get under my skin and you can’t. In fact none of y’all come close but keep trying, keeps me entertained!

Get over yourself dude! I don’t have a problem with any UNC fan because I don’t give two shits for y’all if you want the truth. I gave UNCheatinky hell because he’s a jackass and you and a couple other stuck your noses in the middle of it taking up for him which is fine because the little shit needs protecting. All you all do is talk shit and then get bothered when somebody fires back. You can say I’m obsessed or whatever you want but the truth is I get a laugh outta y’all. Y’all try so hard to get under my skin and you can’t. In fact none of y’all come close but keep trying, keeps me entertained!

You are obsessed and if you call what you do entertainment I guess you just changed the meaning of the word to fit your logic. I'm not trying to get under your skin but if you're entertained by being obsessed, have at it.

Just for kicks, I went back through this entire thread. A certain poster either quoted me or mentioned me in their post 14 times. In return, I quoted or mentioned that same person 0 times.

This is just one thread. You can tell a lot by looking at someone’s post history.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Just for kicks, I went back through this entire thread. A certain poster either quoted me or mentioned me in their post 14 times. In return, I quoted or mentioned that same person 0 times.

This is just one thread. You can tell a lot by looking at someone’s post history.

But he's not obsessed LOL.

Yeah, he has some real issues with you and UNC in general. Then he plays coy about it. Hell, I would just own it. Everyone hates something. Be proud.

Dude even talks about me on RR & I haven’t posted over there in 2 years.

Who makes up a fake handle to post on another forum and calls it entertainment? Then he get's busted so now his feelings are hurt so he comes to this forum and now he hates all UNC fans. He tries to laugh it off saying we got it wrong but it's him hurling insults and acting like a kid. Eyeroll

Dude even talks about me on RR & I haven’t posted over there in 2 years.

How would you know if you have me on ignore? Can you answer that???? I thought you was ignoring me so how would you know what I say and what I don’t? I’ll set back and watch you once again DODGE my question!!!:D

You are obsessed and if you call what you do entertainment I guess you just changed the meaning of the word to fit your logic. I'm not trying to get under your skin but if you're entertained by being obsessed, have at it.

See what I mean lol everybody is so obsessed with unc. Whatever helps you sleep at night puddingLaughing

This is the second time you’ve used this but I guess it’s your way of dodging my question lol.

I’ll ask again, if you have me on ignore how are you seeing what I say???? If you put me on ignore why would you take me back off??? I can tell you why, because I’m in your head living rent free!!!

Reactions: treyforuk
Who makes up a fake handle to post on another forum and calls it entertainment? Then he get's busted so now his feelings are hurt so he comes to this forum and now he hates all UNC fans. He tries to laugh it off saying we got it wrong but it's him hurling insults and acting like a kid. Eyeroll
You guys are owning Scotty00 like unc owns kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT