ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

Translation: I'm throwing in the towel and refuse to answer. I can't respond honestly without making Kentucky fans look pathetic.
Haha, that's great. Your effort has made your fanbase look embarrassed of their team.

Go ahead and focus on UK and their fans. Join the crowd. UK loves the attention.

Discussing whether a freshman will transfer because of a crowded roster. Laughing What an academic institution.

Haha, that's great. Your effort has made your fanbase look embarrassed of their team.

Go ahead and focus on UK and their fans. Join the crowd. UK loves the attention.
^^^ another nonsensical deflection and intellectual retreat

Now insults? Grrr....and just sit down @Silent Banjo. You can really troll better if you just put more effort into it.

Go ahead take your best,and I'll be back later when you're not c/p shit out of the UK haters handbook.
How about you don’t come back & if you do, put me on ignore so that I don’t have to interact with you again.

Now insults? Grrr....and just sit down @Silent Banjo. You can really troll better if you just put more effort into it.

Go ahead take your best,and I'll be back later when you're not c/p shit out of the UK haters handbook.
LOL. tagging someone because they gave a "like" to another poster's accurate comment is clear cut capitulation and surrender.

Deflecting about Green's transfer?

...and you are smart enough to realize you're responding to me much as I am you? Right? Laughing
I believe you went back two weeks & quoted me. I don’t give a shit about anything you say today, let alone two weeks ago.

Lurker is actually answering the question posed in his previous thread asking why a poster would be on the board during the offseason. The reason is his desperate need to squelch transfer rumors about Kentucky's in flux roster.

Thought you were leaving? Sorry I’m so awesome that you can’t leave me alone.

Lurker is actually answering the question posed in his previous thread asking why a poster would be on the board during the offseason. The reason is his desperate need to squelch transfer rumors about Kentucky's in flux roster.
No, he’s just an obsessive grown man that uses the word “snowflake” to describe someone.
I seriously think he’s got the mental capacity of a 8 year old.

Reactions: Silent Banjo
Again, hagans turns 19 this summer. He's 2 years behind. Id be stunned if he doesn't reclass.

Green was definitely thinking about transferring. Cal talked to him and now he's over whatever was bothering him it seems.

At this point it seems likely that hagans and green will both be on the roster.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Again, hagans turns 19 this summer. He's 2 years behind. Id be stunned if he doesn't reclass.

Green was definitely thinking about transferring. Cal talked to him and now he's over whatever was bothering him it seems.

At this point it seems likely that hagans and green will both be on the roster.
I know all this. I’m still saying that I’ve heard that Green would transfer if Hagans does indeed reclassify. Not sure why it’s even an issuer, some on here like like to beat shit into the ground & no, I’m not talking about you, Montana.

Can you focus on basketball and not posters. This isn't a soap opera you queen.

BTW, Green announced he was staying yesterday. So I said "good call" to you two. Then the meltdown started. RollLaugh

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/ashton-hagans-to-kentucky.811014/page-14#post-24376354

You really do sound angry. (You) [sic]Can't find a dictionary to look up the word "vicarious"?
It's so cute, you really want to focus on UK fans instead of Green or anything basketball related.

Does it make it feel like you've won if you post made up nonsense? Fine. Tell me more about me and what you think?

giphy.gif

Too easy. Some just go full stupid when talking about teams they hate.

It's so cute, you really want to focus on UK fans instead of Green or anything basketball related.

Does it make it feel like you've won if you post made up nonsense? Fine. Tell me more about me and what you think?

giphy.gif

Too easy. Some just go full stupid when talking about teams they hate.
Face palm!!! You're now doing a comically sloppy job of editing while refusing to answer questions. I get it that you so despair over the possibility of Green transferring. You need that veteran sophomore leadership. And Gene Wilder gifs? How passe.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Face palm!!! You're now doing a comically sloppy job of editing while refusing to answer questions. I get it that you so despair over the possibility of Green transferring. You need that veteran sophomore leadership. And Gene Wilder gifs? How passe.
Nailed it. If only your team played basketball like you talk message board smack.

Wait, they do.

Seriously though, I'm just having fun playing around with you, but I understand why you focus more on other teams. I really do, and to be honest, I don't blame you.

Nailed it. If only your team played basketball like you talk message board smack.

Wait, they do.

Seriously though, I'm just having fun playing around with you, but I understand why you focus more on other teams. I really do, and to be honest, I don't blame you.
I suspect you just discovered what the word "vicarious" means, as that would explain your irritation.

15 pages, so sad that a few of you have this much time on your hands to argue over dumb shit.
I wrote the great American novel and swam the Hellespont earlier this morning, so I'm rewarding myself before cleaning out the Augean stables.

Change the title to “Make a case for this becoming a premium-only board” and it will go from a train wreck to a homerun just like that

Reactions: tw3301
So would I. We could continue this scintillating discussion into eternity. In fact, I think it's only a matter of time until this thread exceeds the length of the Craft Beer thread on the Main Board.
Some do love talking about UK more than others. I wonder who has posted the most in this UK thread? I'm betting it's not a UK fan.Laughing

Tarna-clownshoes-56a6a4ee3df78cf7728f8da7.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT