ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

But will he be enough to lead Kentucky past Robert Morris?

You prolly missed my post earlier when I ask you who you team was and if you’re one of them guys who says you can only root for a team if you went to that college so I’ll ask again! Thanks:)

You prolly missed my post earlier when I ask you who you team was and if you’re one of them guys who says you can only root for a team if you went to that college so I’ll ask again! Thanks:)
He's not going to answer. Some are ashamed of their team.

Reactions: Scotty00
He's not going to answer. Some are ashamed of their team.

I know he won’t and that’s what I want lol. He’s just like UNCheatinky when I ask him why he says he has me on ignore when he doesn’t. The dude is ate up with me. Him and banjo are either lovers or the same person! Now watch the other unc homers come running to defend them telling me I’m obsessed!Laughing

Wouldn't you be if you chose to root for Gonzaga and freagin Loyola? I mean seriously, could you pick two more pathetic schools to be a fan of?
I think he just likes hiding behind other schools. Some fans root for teams, others envy them.

We’re up to 17 times I’ve either been quoted or mentioned in a certain poster threads.
Think it’ll get up to 20 by the end of the day?

I think he just likes hiding behind other schools. Some fans root for teams, others envy them.
Again, he roots for Gonzaga and Loyola. Let me say that one more time. Gonzaga. And Loyola. He has no choice but to hide his shame behind other teams or made up accusations. I totally get it at this point, which is why I've stopped being mean to him. I just feel sorry for him.

Reactions: Scotty00
Again, he roots for Gonzaga and Loyola. Let me say that one more time. Gonzaga. And Loyola. He has no choice but to hide his shame behind other teams or made up accusations. I totally get it at this point, which is why I've stopped being mean to him. I just feel sorry for him.
It really is getting awkward. At first I didn't realize he was slow. You're right though. Let's let him have his fun. For all we know, message boards are the only attention he gets. No way he's married.

@shun1 demands less attention and adds more substance to threads.

You were being mean to me?

It really is getting awkward. At first I didn't realize he was slow. You're right though. Let's let him have his fun. For all we know, message boards are the only attention he gets. No way he's married.
Wrong. Married to a Harvard MBA, who's a cousin of Diane Lane. Nice try.

Well this has been fun: Lurker tries to skirt around his Dukie mancrush, anger compells Jimbo to make absurd statements, and Scotty scratches his head in utter bewilderment. Later guys.

We’re up to 17 times I’ve either been quoted or mentioned in a certain poster threads.
Think it’ll get up to 20 by the end of the day?

So now we know you can count and everybody knows I’ve ask you 3 times so far why you say you ignore me only to reply to me a few post later so again my question is why have you said that you put me on ignore 3 or 4 different times only to reply to me a few post later??? You’ve said over and over you don’t dodge questions so it’s make or break time sugar tits. Everyone is gonna see you for what you are or you can step up and answer the question! We will all sit back and wait! Love you!

Did Grayson procure a restraining order against you?

Hope you have an answer when I get back.

Well this has been fun: Lurker tries to skirt around his Dukie mancrush, anger compells Jimbo to make absurd statements, and Scotty scratches his head in utter bewilderment. Later guys.

From this point forward you will be known as “Joey”!

*pats on head* Good job.

btw, pics? I used to sleep with a cousin of Diane Lane. All she said was her husband had a tiny penis and was very insecure. I long dicked her.
Missed this. The sad thing for you is that my account is true and yours is false. In fact, given your displayed mancrush on Grayson, it's impossible to imagine you sleeping with any woman.

ADVERTISEMENT