ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

You’ve responded to every Kentucky fan in this thread
That's true. What you seem to be confused about is that I respond only when someone either directly responds to me or makes an indirect reference to me. If you review your posting today in this thread you'd know that. In this thread, I have stopped initiating responses.

Right, I'm jealous that unlike Kentucky, my team couldn't lose to Kansas State. RollLaugh

Yes jealous hater. It'll be another 50 years before your team makes another final four. And will never win the natty so....

Right, I'm jealous that unlike Kentucky, my team couldn't lose to Kansas State. RollLaugh

You're lucky k state beat Kentucky. Cal is like 82-1 against mid majors at Kentucky. The lone loss was Robert Morris.

Btw, I'm curious if you're going into threads about UNC, Duke and Kansas teasing them about wofford, mercer, Lehigh, UNI and VCU. My guess is no. Which means you likely came here with Kentucky on the brain.

@Quavarius where you at? Can I get a "rent free" in this thread for banjo please?

You're lucky k state beat Kentucky. Cal is like 82-1 against mid majors at Kentucky. The lone loss was Robert Morris.

Btw, I'm curious if your going into threads about UNC and Duke and teasing them about wofford, mercer and Lehigh. My guess is no. Which means you likely came here with Kentucky on the brain.

@Quavarius where you at? Can I get a "rent free" in this thread for banjo please?
Yep, after the right Wildcats won it was the whew heard round the world.

There was no concerted effort to tease anyone on my part. I delved into this thread where Kentucky fans rhapsodized about their arms buildup of daunting recruiting talent. Robert Morris just jumped out as a funny thing to bring up.

Are you trying to sic a Blue Devil on me?

Yes jealous hater. It'll be another 50 years before your team makes another final four. And will never win the natty so....
Maybe so, but you gotta admit that we are much less likely than you to go on probation or be investigated by the FBI. ;)

Been gone for a few days . . . Just checking in. Still going.

tenor.gif

Maybe so, but you gotta admit that we are much less likely than you to go on probation or be investigated by the FBI. ;)

Now you sound like a Louisville fan. They been saying that since Cal has been at UK. Funny, we haven't been in trouble for a good long time. I guess keep dreaming..... HATER;)

Now you sound like a Louisville fan. They been saying that since Cal has been at UK. Funny, we haven't been in trouble for a good long time. I guess keep dreaming..... HATER;)
I imagine Louisville fans hate Kentucky, and I don't share that view. In fact, my comments about Kentucky going on probation or being investigated by the FBI are strictly based on the history of the program. Also, based on his tenures at UMass and Memphis, it's not like Cal hasn't been embroiled in controversy before. To be fair, the New Jersey Nets weren't placed on probation after he left them. ;)

I imagine Louisville fans hate Kentucky, and I don't share that view. In fact, my comments about Kentucky going on probation or being investigated by the FBI are strictly based on the history of the program. Also, based on his tenures at UMass and Memphis, it's not like Cal hasn't been embroiled in controversy before. To be fair, the New Jersey Nets weren't placed on probation after he left them. ;)

"and I don't share that view" ????

wtf%20%282%29.gif

tenor.gif

"and I don't share
That's quite true. The two times I went to a Final Four, Kentucky was in it, and I rooted for them both times. The first was in 1975 and they lost to UCLA in Wooden's last game. The second time was in 1984, and they lost in the semis to Georgetown. That was the game where "Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin, Sam Bowie, and Dicky Beal were colder than a Russian winter and they didn't score in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

You've advanced the flimsy rationale that because I tease Kentucky it has to be out of jealousy and hate. Perhaps it's because I'm just making sport of them for sports sake. If you ever lasso a sense of humor you'd agree.

That's quite true. The two times I went to a Final Four, Kentucky was in it, and I rooted for them both times. The first was in 1975 and they lost to UCLA in Wooden's last game. The second time was in 1984, and they lost in the semis to Georgetown. That was the game where "Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin, Sam Bowie, and Dicky Beal were colder than a Russian winter and they didn't score in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

You've advanced the flimsy rationale that because I tease Kentucky it has to be out of jealousy and hate. Perhaps it's because I'm just making sport of them for sports sake. If you ever lasso a sense of humor you'd agree.

Oh I have the humor. I've been laughing at you for days now.
tenor.gif

I don't care enough to go back and read through this thread but can someone summarize why on earth a commitment thread is 12 pages long?

I don't care enough to go back and read through this thread but can someone summarize why on earth a commitment thread is 12 pages long?
A joke about the Robert Morris loss 5 years ago mobilized the Lexington faithful into vigilante mode.

Well since you wanna “be fair” Calipari was cleared and has absolutely nothing on his record so....

...or the banjo troll got sucked in. Either way, it's a suckfest.

Not at all, he just reminds me of that one little ****** UNCheatinky poster and I like throwing him some bait and watching him bite! Fishing for days!!!

Say, as long as this thread has evolved into a general discussion about Kentucky hoops, would you fans of Wildcat Nation provide some analysis as to which state has produced the best all time starting five for your program? I'd say it's Illinois, with a starting lineup of Anthony Davis, Dan Issel, Antoine Walker, Tyler Ulis, and DeAndre Liggins, all of whom had or are having nice careers in the NBA. I guess Kentucky with the likes of Jake Givens, Rajon Rondo, and Rex Chapman would be second.

Thoughts?

Say, as long as this thread has evolved into a general discussion about Kentucky hoops, would you fans of Wildcat Nation provide some analysis as to which state has produced the best all time starting five for your program? I'd say it's Illinois, with a starting lineup of Anthony Davis, Dan Issel, Antoine Walker, Tyler Ulis, and DeAndre Liggins, all of whom had or are having nice careers in the NBA. I guess Kentucky with the likes of Jake Givens, Rajon Rondo, and Rex Chapman would be second.

Thoughts?
Who gives af? Why do you cling to little things like that?

Who gives af? Why do you cling to little things like that?
If you don't like the question or the perspective, why offer an opinion? I find it interesting to examine recruiting pipelines and understand how a program is built. We're between the tournament and the draft. If you have some compelling issue, please post it.

This is true! He’s like that one little UNCheat fan that sits at home stroking to pics of Cal and UK!!! Cute as shit I tell ya!!Laughing

I think you really mean he is like you regarding UNC. It isn't really cute though.

ADVERTISEMENT