ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses as to who Cal was talking about?

This thread is like a rolodex of c/p'd UK/Calipari insults from over the years. Nothing new, just the same ol' same ol'.

I shouldn't have ask the question. It's my fault for this back and forth.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I know---Exactly my point. He was(alleged of course) slime, sleazy while at Memphis. Misunderstood, though. Like I said---It took him leaving Memphis---before you guys "understood him".Laughing
Man, you're on fire. Right again.

I'm just glad UK fans finally became educated and quit running with ignorance like so many UK rival fans still do.

Man, you're on fire. Right again.

I'm just glad UK fans finally became educated and quit running with ignorance like so many UK rival fans still do.
Give it time...People that don't know him as you guys do, still have a hard time getting over those vacated seasons, FF's, etc, etc...

Give it time.

Reactions: Quavarius
The ones NCAA cleared him of? Yeah, I won't hold my breath. I'm sure their ignorance will still convince them it was all his fault and they'll continue to run with it.
UNC fans say that's the same NCAA that cleared them. So..........they ain't holding their breaths either.Winking

UNC fans say that's the same NCAA that cleared them. So..........they ain't holding their breaths either.Winking
They shouldn't. NCAA said they did nothing wrong, so they did nothing wrong. I have no problem with that.

If people want to run with their perception they can go right ahead, it does nothing though. Facts aren't on their side, and at this point it says more about them.

Reactions: JC for 3
They shouldn't. NCAA said they did nothing wrong, so they did nothing wrong. I have no problem with that.

If people want to run with their perception they can go right ahead, it does nothing though. Facts aren't on their side though and at this point it says more about them.
Gonna copy and past this one...Winking

Gonna copy and past this one...Winking
Go ahead. I've never took part in the bashing UNC threads other than asking what people perceptions were in a thread.

I know some are digging trying to find something, and they might find a post or two, but in general when it was all going on, I didn't participate in the constant bashing. Same with UL and the hookers. Some tongue-in-cheek jokes, but I do that with UK as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
I know---Exactly my point. He was(alleged of course) slime, sleazy while at Memphis. Misunderstood, though. Like I said---It took him leaving Memphis---before you guys "understood him".Laughing

You would give your left nut and limp noodle for Cal to be coaching your irrelevant program.

You haven't won a title since they wore Daisy Dukes and are no longer a blue blood to anyone 25 or under.

UNC didn’t receive any form of punishment at all from the NCAA.
Cal got 2 final fours & over 50 wins taken off his resume.
I don’t really call that “being cleared”.

UNC didn’t receive any form of punishment at all from the NCAA.
Cal got 2 final fours & over 50 wins taken off his resume.
I don’t really call that “being cleared”.
Technically the teams got those vacated. The NCAA didn't target Calipari, and cleared him, he was a victim of the schools having those vacated. The NCAA even called him an “innocent victim” by the chair of the NCAA infractions committee.

But, you can run with your perception.

Technically the teams got those vacated. The NCAA didn't target Calipari, and cleared him, he was a victim of the schools having those vacated. The NCAA even called him an “innocent victim” by the chair of the NCAA infractions committee.

But, you can run with your perception.

For an “innocent victim” the ncaa sure got pissed about UK trying to celebrate Cal’s 500th win a few years ago.
Guess UK didn’t get the memo that Cal had over 50 wins stripped from HIS record book.

So let me get this straight lol, I’ve upset two of these nerds and the best they’ve got as a retort is “no, you’re fat” and “you’ve got a manbun” RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

I love this shit.

Reactions: Quavarius
So let me get this straight lol, I’ve upset two of these nerds and the best they’ve got as a retort is “no, you’re fat” and “you’ve got a manbun” RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

I love this shit.

I told you a long time ago about how I envisioned you. If you lopped off the manbun, you're making progress.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT