ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses as to who Cal was talking about?

Please. Cal would give Chris Mack that business in a fight.
Lol Mack is like 4 inches taller and 10 years younger, and is actually in shape. He’d give man-tits an uppercut back to Memphis State.

Your boy needs to eat a ****ing sandwich before he comes at my guy. Or else he might blow away in the wind.
The dude is pretty ripped. Saw pics on Instagram from their lake trip this year. Dude was as tall is Dwayne Sutton and pretty jacked. He def ain’t skinny.

Lol, Calipari’s chubby ass would get knocked out like the little fat boy he’s always been. Mack would rock him.

Btw this conversation is cracking me up. It’s like a my dad can beat up your dad debate. It’s good stuff.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I will give Mack the edge in motivation, losing on the basketball court to Cal and all. That said, dude is a skeleton in a suit. Cal by KO in round 2

Btw this conversation is cracking me up. It’s like a my dad can beat up your dad debate. It’s good stuff.

giphy.gif

I will give Mack the edge in motivation, losing on the basketball court to Cal and all. That said, dude is a skeleton in a suit. Cal by KO in round 2
Dude is a pretty big guy is all I’m saying. Saw him at Jeff Ruby’s a few weeks ago when I was in town. But whatever makes you guys feel better. Cal can still flex nut over mick Cronin. Lol might be the only fight he could win before he’d stroke out in meat sweats

Dude is a pretty big guy is all I’m saying. Saw him at Jeff Ruby’s a few weeks ago when I was in town. But whatever makes you guys feel better. Cal can still flex nut over mick Cronin. Lol might be the only fight he could win before he’d stroke out in meat sweats

....defiant no matter how much he owns you. Laughing

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I'l give Mack the edge it a fight with Cal lol But the 2 toughest dudes to ever play in UofL's house were Magloire and Boogie....

Only JC and I could steer this thread in this direction. Well done.

I don’t need a fake argument of coaches fighting to make me feel better. I have plenty of real results from the rivalry to do that ;)

I’m just glad we can talk shit like this without getting banned. I’m still blacklisted from the Hall and Rafters.

Reactions: JC for 3
I don’t need a fake argument of coaches fighting to make me feel better. I have plenty of real results from the rivalry to do that ;)
What does that have to do with Cal being fat and having dainty wrists?

Watched UK win 4 titles in my lifetime and given the added title of most wins all-time, yes, UK is still #1 program of all-time.
Dummies out there try to say stupid shit like Cal 'can't coach'. You don't get into the HOF unless you can.

I said he's had the most success the last 10 years.
Title, Final Fours, E8's, wins back that up.
I was born in 69' as well so not sure your numbers are right.

You're right.

Kentucky is the 4th best program of your lifetime behind Duke, North Carolina and UCLA.

giphy.gif

We're going to bring in someone who is impartial and has established who is considered successful . . . and who is not.

source.gif

@Bert Higginbotha

Grab a seat. This will all be over in a minute.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
This is a serious question; not trying to flame or troll....are you in every UK related thread?

He's obsessed. He's like the chubby little kid with a Cheetos mustache who finally hit a growth spurt and discovered baked lays. Still a fatass but has himself convinced he can hangout with the cool kids.

Reactions: catman111
He's obsessed. He's like the chubby little kid with a Cheetos mustache who finally hit a growth spurt and discovered baked lays. Still a fatass but has himself convinced he can hangout with the cool kids.
I wish this made sense. Solid effort though.

giphy.gif

In praising the environment at Texas Tech, talking about how they were all into the game and that they were classy in doing so, he also said that "I've had my teams at places that were just disgusting and won't be going back..."

I'm sure you all know the answer. ;)
Damn...That game has ****ing scarred Cal, hasn't? JFC---It was 9 years ago. And IU has since released all UK hostages from that day. Let it go, Cal....Laughing

Sure. I get that.

Just want to say though...

I was born in 1979. Kentucky is a distant 3rd behind Duke and North Carolina when it comes to program success during my lifetime.

I feel like for those people born in 1969, Kentucky has had arguably the 4th most success. Possibly 3rd.

That's kind of OT, but most threads these days go OT so not sorry, OP.
No matter how many different ways you try to explain it to him, he just can’t separate his opinion about the best “ALL TIME PROGRAM” with the best program “since he’s been born” (I believe he said 69?).

You’re playing chess here while he’s trying to figure out why this square piece of wood won’t fit into the round hole.

No matter how many different ways you try to explain it to him, he just can’t separate his opinion about the best “ALL TIME PROGRAM” with the best program “since he’s been born” (I believe he said 69?).

You’re playing chess here while he’s trying to figure out why this square piece of wood won’t fit into the round hole.
I'm just good with "ALL TIME PROGRAM". I don't have to use angles/time frames etc, to sell my teams success.

*Note: I have no problem with anyone using any unit of measure to sell their teams success. It's what fans do. I'm comfortable with UK's success and understand why others do what they do.

Last edited:
I'm just good with "ALL TIME PROGRAM". I don't have to use angles/time frames etc, to sell my teams success.

*Note: I have no problem with anyone using any unit of measure to sell their teams success. It's what fans do. I'm comfortable with UK's success and understand why others do what they do.
I can't stand UK, but I think it's foolish to try and argue that they aren't at the top all time. But, imo he was foolish when he said what he did about Cal being the most successful....(or whatever he said). Which is why I think the question that was asked was a valid one.

I can't stand UK, but I think it's foolish to try and argue that they aren't at the top all time. But, imo he was foolish when he said what he did about Cal being the most successful....(or whatever he said). Which is why I think the question that was asked was a valid one.

How so...? I guess you don't understand the UK/U6 argument structure. It's pretty much limited to the Cal era, even though I've often reminded them of the all time series (37-16). However....as it was posted here a few weeks ago.....most wins, Final Fours, Elite 8's and Sweet 16's for the past 10 years.... Cal leads the field.

Reactions: catman111
giphy.gif

We're going to bring in someone who is impartial and has established who is considered successful . . . and who is not.

source.gif

@Bert Higginbotha

Grab a seat. This will all be over in a minute.

The operative part: "We're going to bring in someone who is impartial and has established who is considered successful . . . and who is not."

I appreciate the vote of confidence and impartial I am. I am right down the middle! :)

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Damn...That game has ****ing scarred Cal, hasn't? JFC---It was 9 years ago. And IU has since released all UK hostages from that day. Let it go, Cal....Laughing
No game has infuriated me as much as the IU game in December 2011. IU's fans, team, coach and administration acted without any class at all.

I understand that statements like that may piss off Indiana fans, but it was a dangerous place for UK's players to be. Why should UK ever go back to Assembly hall for a repeat? I don't blame Cal at all for it sticking with him.

After the game Crean strutted like a game cock and the AD tried to dictate terms to the UK administration as to where the games would be played.

UK does not need to play any team, but Indiana thought that UK HAD to play Indiana. Well they now know different.

I hope the UK never renews the series.

No game has infuriated me as much as the IU game in December 2011. IU's fans, team, coach and administration acted without any class at all.

I understand that statements like that may piss off Indiana fans, but it was a dangerous place for UK's players to be. Why should UK ever go back to Assembly hall for a repeat? I don't blame Cal at all for it sticking with him.

After the game Crean strutted like a game cock and the AD tried to dictate terms to the UK administration as to where the games would be played.

UK does not need to play any team, but Indiana thought that UK HAD to play Indiana. Well they now know different.

I hope the UK never renews the series.

1st. Not sure why you're acting like the players were in any more danger at IU compared to win fans are on the court at any other place? Actually, there have been instances since then at other places where the players have actually had problems with fans. The longer the NCAA allows it to happen the closer we're getting to a very bad situation happening. But, to act like the players were in so much more danger at IU, is comical.

2nd. Crean was a douch and isn't the coach anymore and was actually fired 3 years ago. So, not sure why you're even bringing his name up?

3rd. Are you insinuating that IU Needs UK anymore then UK needs them? You're acting like IU can't pick up the phone to anyone and get a game....just like UK can. Now granted, with Crean there, he only wanted to schedule sub 250 games. But, as soon as the game with UK was canceled talks with UL, Kansas and I believe UCLA(?) started. They settled with a 3 or 4 year serious with UL that just ended. But, if Crean wasn't a pussy, he could have scheduled 4, or 5 of the biggest names in college basketball. So, not sure why you're acting like somehow UK is important enough to be able to dictate the terms either?

4th. We do agree on this one though.....I agree, I hope IU never schedules a game with UK again. Unless UK isn't going to act like a entitled bitch and is willing to compromise.....there's no point in even talking about it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT